TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ahhh Oli .. one of my fav 95s as well.. anybody comes across a sz 11 .. HOLLA
smile.gif

Could someone tell me how the old AM90 iD's fit?
It would be even better if someone could compare it to the old AM1 iD fit

Hey AM FAM Just wondering if you could help me with a legit check i think it would be faster in here thanks.

OLY 95s

62cb_1.JPG

ff82_1.JPG

24b9_1.JPG

THANKS!!!

great USA set right there..
pimp.gif
.. those USA BWs are sooooo nice, but I cant bring myself to wear things with the american flag. I am canadian, so I cant berepping the US too hard
laugh.gif

hi folks ... being off for a while there is way too much stuff to catch up with

thanks you for the story seb. always good to hear backbround infos about the people in the fam. i like the fact that we all try to maintain apersonal vibe here. and next time we have some sort of EU summit you def need to join us man.
btw. i used your tags the first time now and the really look on point. got a pair of af1 without box. so oli hooked me up with the box plus your tag. bang ...perfect. great work !!! ohhh and you need to hurry up with posting cause i can wait for that collection post to come up.

very nice orange blaze 95 warren

i love your 95 pic chris ... neon, atmos, safety orange, old moss, iguana, comet ... they're all the ... brilliant

freakin neon uk light are really growing on me as well

3m 95 are crazy bro ...

98 old moss for the afternoon ...

am95ltbonedarkcurryoldmre1.jpg

have a good weekend fam

Originally Posted by JustintimeX21

Hey AM FAM Just wondering if you could help me with a legit check i think it would be faster in here thanks.

OLY 95s

ff82_1.JPG

THANKS!!!

Looks legit to me; "VT" is a real Nike factory in Vietnam and the date of production under the barcode is touching the barcode (the way it usedto be before Nike changed the tags)

I don't like the BWs too much but those USA ones look cool; there is also an Air Windrunner from 1996 done in a USA colorway; don't know if it canbe found anywhere...

Karl! alles lekker?!!

Tibor, u have any pics of your trip?

JR, congrats on the USA set..simlpy beautiful

Waddup fam!

Nothing but disappointments for me this week
ohwell.gif

Yesterday I got on Napsize browsing and I come accross a pair of Teal Air Max 1's DS for $98 + shipping. Order confirmation was complete and this morning Iget an e-mail telling me it's no longer available
devil.gif
That would havebeen a steal for $128

Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, beautiful day in LA

^dope pic! Saw the teals as well. Hard luckmate.

jranasaurus; Lovely set of USA's. The BW were first released for the Atlanta '96 Olympics. Re-released in '03 I think. Brilliant c/way!Shape of the AM1 is on point.

Tibor, so frikken dope bro. The '98s are killers!

Originally Posted by battleground03

Waddup fam!

Nothing but disappointments for me this week
ohwell.gif

Yesterday I got on Napsize browsing and I come accross a pair of Teal Air Max 1's DS for $98 + shipping. Order confirmation was complete and this morning I get an e-mail telling me it's no longer available
devil.gif
That would have been a steal for $128

Dammit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anyways, beautiful day in LA

I had the same thing happen to me too.
frown.gif
Napsize really needs to work on updating what's available faster. By theway, whatever happened with the W&W AM1's? Also, were the 3M 95's the same as rap & sneaks just posted recently? Just hit me up via inbox ifyou don't mind. Thanks man. Oh yeah, nice Navi 90's.

jran - Nice USA set.

silver - Loving the curry 95's.

kapepper - I'm feeling those structures as well. I wouldn't mind a retro in thatcolorway.

^^^^^ nice womens navigation brooooo

and that USA PRESTO IS KILLIN ME. I LOVE THOSE GODDAMN PRESTOS JKDHAJKHDJKAHJKDNAJKDLJKDJKDKJADKJAKAD

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom