TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Day off today
glasses.gif

351zjue.jpg

Fam, what up whitcha?

Been a minute since I posted, feels longer. Tons of heat. I need to get an internet connection at home, soon
mad.gif

Ryan - Pics are classic.

Oli - You already know!

Tibor - Did I see Currys back there?
tongue.gif

Brian - Good to see someone having an interest in a shoe that others pay no mind!

Pic I meant to post on Friday, but my account at the University was acting
devil.gif

Have a good week,
Jerrod

sup yall, passin through...

ryan/intodark:
eek.gif
i'm dying over here, amazing! i remember seeing yourpics from the first amfam thread dope stuff!

Consider this my application for Team Am Fam. Not too much stuff; im downsizing and it's hard as hell to find air maxes in a size 15
2dvuzyu.jpg
vmrf38.jpg

I'm liking the variety and the Bursts.

Random, thanks. The Plus has some sentimental value (nothing worth getting emotional over) so that's why it has grown to be my favorite Air Max. The 95swould be held in higher regard if it wasn't for the poor choice of materials used as of late as well as the apparent decline in overall comfort since theair units were shrunken.

If only I were to stumble upon a pair of the women's obsidian/orange colorway in a women's 13...

Richiecotite - Alot of nice stuff in there. I am really sleeping on those TL 4s, there are alot of nice c/ws and materials.

^ those are the TL 2.5, but yeah, the whole TL series is just simple, clean, and most importantly, comfortable. Thanks for the postive comments. Now if i couldjust get the TAF sig and that crisone shirt in a 3x.....

Intothedark - Amazing stuff man. I remember those pictures from awhile back. Those 4 pairs of Comets are all amazing. I'dlike to just have one pair.

Well, I wore these for the first time today . . .

2mgt4zm.jpg

Originally Posted by jranasaurus

These arrived this weekend...

27636eff1fa07b59a91bb64239b97900b22cf59c.pjpg

To add to the existing line-up...

5312621155710a59ba53e074b70f24e12fae0afb.pjpg
afd26891f7780a02b883e671e72ef40f38484de4.pjpg

a75267211c7beaadbf9365767822f306a194c753.pjpg
late pass....but nice set. i was going to get the BWs til i realized they had the USA flag on them.

waaaaay too much patriotism for me, but glad u like em!
smile.gif

what up FAM~ some nice stuff in here as ALWAYS
pimp.gif

Need some help, are these real ?

25b4_1.JPG

Thanks for any help
smile.gif

Wuddup fella's..I havent been in here in a while, nice stuff over the last few pages!

Just to give Heads Up I'll be posting Dave White AM90's sz.11 and Dave White AM1's sz.10 on Ebay and maybe on here if I can figure out how to.

What up Famlay?

Hope everyone is doing well. Pure dopeness in here as usual. Keep it up Fam, I gotta head to class.

Have a good one yall.

what the deal about the air max + ? I see no one buys them you can get them for like 39.00 at my local shops. Is it because of the Ipod connection

James - Those are fake. I remember a few month's back getting a legit check on the same cw, it seems to be a variant color of the wmns grey/pink thatreleased recently.

Originally Posted by MrDills

what the deal about the air max + ? I see no one buys them you can get them for like 39.00 at my local shops. Is it because of the Ipod connection
The Air Max Plus has nothing to do with Nike+. It came out in 2000 (or 1999?), way before iPods were even a part of English vocabulary.

I don't know why no one buys them. They don't get a lot of love as many people go straight for the Air Max 1, 90, 95 before even thinking about thePlus. But the price tag ($110 usually) scares people away.

The retros have been keeping it safe in terms of colors, though the choice of materials has been questionable. There was this black and red pair that wouldhave been infinitely better had it not been made up nubuck with a leather (
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
) tongue.

But these shoes usually get discounted at major and minor retailers. I got these pictured below for just $49.99
pimp.gif

29b15e60c05b8c6c83aa60e797a7ed10c89255b.jpg

PS: I wish they could retro some more OG colorways AND that they re-release the French Blues so they look more like the OGs.

what up fam...
intothedark - amazing as usual..
Jdocs - I saw those as well and was thinking "man, I don't remember seeing those before.."
anyway.. some neon pics, and some Mowabb 95's I wore today..
Hope everybody is good..
Peace
B
308000628.jpg

308000630.jpg

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by MrDills

The Air Max Plus has nothing to do with Nike+. It came out in 2000 (or 1999?), way before iPods were even a part of English vocabulary.

I don't know why no one buys them. They don't get a lot of love as many people go straight for the Air Max 1, 90, 95 before even thinking about the Plus. But the price tag ($110 usually) scares people away.

The retros have been keeping it safe in terms of colors, though the choice of materials has been questionable. There was this black and red pair that would have been infinitely better had it not been made up nubuck with a leather (
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
alien.gif
) tongue.

But these shoes usually get discounted at major and minor retailers. I got these pictured below for just $49.99
pimp.gif

29b15e60c05b8c6c83aa60e797a7ed10c89255b.jpg

PS: I wish they could retro some more OG colorways AND that they re-release the French Blues so they look more like the OGs.

I must have the wrong name for the air max then. These maxes have like a nike sign on the mud guard. I no very little about maxes though so forgive myterminology.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom