TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ahh.. sorry guys. He was holding them for me anyway.
smile.gif

What's up team?

Kev - Nice homegrowns as well. Your avy is one of my favorite parts in that movie.

Briannnnn - Nice 95's man.

Brick - Those 90's already look so much better.

Wore these yesterday . . .

2cwpzqx.jpg

Originally Posted by brickSB

All of the Homegrowns making me jealous, beautiful!
glasses.gif

Bored, haven't posted in a while, thought I would share my latest project, still in the works...

Stay cool Fam! Taking a trip to NYC for the week, take care.

these look sick the way they are

did you have to use a lot of white layers on the blue part?

Originally Posted by Air Addict

sxypw1.jpg

Not fam, but just my little contribution for today. What are the requirments to be part of the fam?
devil.gif
^^^^ i like these very clean.....

those customs vivid blues ar looking good up there ....

and the wht/blk.red am1 are one of my fav wish mine still look that good

Whatsup everybody,

Brick, very nice 90s...

Just wanted to share my pickup from over the weekend with you guys, mainly cause I had no idea this Plus colorway was re-releasing (albeit in 360 form), andthought you might appreciate it. Im not a fan of the 97 hybrids, but I really like these.
Looked online and didnt see them anywhere, and only found them in one store in person.

Any one know if Nike, by some miracle of God, plans to bring the orange pair back out in 360 form?

(Excuse the hyperdunks)

whats the average price for the white/red/grey/black AM1... im looking for a size 11
and what kind of paint did you use for the vivid blue 90

^^^I'd say no more than $160 shipped. At the same time, I've got a feeling that prices will begin to rise on those.

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Whatsup everybody,

Brick, very nice 90s...

Just wanted to share my pickup from over the weekend with you guys, mainly cause I had no idea this Plus colorway was re-releasing (albeit in 360 form), and thought you might appreciate it. Im not a fan of the 97 hybrids, but I really like these.
Looked online and didnt see them anywhere, and only found them in one store in person.

Any one know if Nike, by some miracle of God, plans to bring the orange pair back out in 360 form?

(Excuse the hyperdunks)

Those plus hybrid slipped under my nose but are clean nonetheless. u get them at NTNY??

Vivid Blue 90s on 347 are super clean. I wasn't a huge fan of them because they had too much Vivid Blue, but those look better. Good job.

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

whats the average price for the white/red/grey/black AM1... im looking for a size 11

Got mine for $150 shipped from Canada. Worn once, if there wasnt a few sock fuzzies they could have easily passed for DS.

Air Addict dope 180s. I could go for a pair ofthose.

spacej23 clean infras.

briannnnn, not too into full on silver kicks, butthose are pretty clean.

I rocked these today.....
2s7caw8.jpg

everytime I wear air max, I have thoughts of selling most of my Jordan collection to buy more air max.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Joeski

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Whatsup everybody,

Brick, very nice 90s...

Just wanted to share my pickup from over the weekend with you guys, mainly cause I had no idea this Plus colorway was re-releasing (albeit in 360 form), and thought you might appreciate it. Im not a fan of the 97 hybrids, but I really like these.

(Excuse the hyperdunks)

Those plus hybrid slipped under my nose but are clean nonetheless. u get them at NTNY??

eek.gif
eek.gif

I'd cop but I'm saving for a pair of 08 infrareds
smh.gif
at me beating my pair so bad

Originally Posted by s dubl

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

Got mine for $150 shipped from Canada. Worn once, if there wasnt a few sock fuzzies they could have easily passed for DS.

Air Addict dope 180s. I could go for a pair of those.

spacej23 clean infras.

briannnnn, not too into full on silver kicks, but those are pretty clean.

I rocked these today.....
2s7caw8.jpg

everytime I wear air max, I have thoughts of selling most of my Jordan collection to buy more air max.
frown.gif

eek.gif
... i thought you were black....
co sign to what you said up there... i never thought that i would be able to sell any of my jordans... i have sold 5 pairs and i do not have any regretat all... sorry for asking so many q's yall im just trying to my AM game up...

@ Tellyjesko 1023: thanks alot dude, and to think off it i bought those 180's 3 years back in FL the hague for a mere 30 euro haha.

@ S dubl: thank you

@ mackiecorrea: kuya mackie san mo nabili yun mga air max? d2 ba sa pinas?

@ Youngytriz: Got my pair from a friend in korea for only 88 U$D.

jic8l5.jpg

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

Originally Posted by brickSB

All of the Homegrowns making me jealous, beautiful!
glasses.gif

Bored, haven't posted in a while, thought I would share my latest project, still in the works...

Stay cool Fam! Taking a trip to NYC for the week, take care.

these look sick the way they are

did you have to use a lot of white layers on the blue part?
Yes, many many layers. Angelus white paint is the brand for the person who asked.

EDIT: you guys are killing me with your white/grey/red/black AM1s. I was content with my Lights but those look good.
glasses.gif

Joeski,

Na, I got them at a footlocker in woodbridge mall in NJ. As much as I love them, I'll admit it would have been hard for me to drop 150 (retail) on them,but w/ the friends n family sale, I took em home for $105.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom