TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
aargh.. I'll just be the last one (I hope) that's gonna mention everyones white/grey/red 1's. Those are so totally one of my still-to-cop list butthe worst part is there's this one guy I go to school with that beats em like every single day and they're actually too big for him but fine for me andhe promised he would sell them to me but still never has so by now they're already like halfway dead.. that son of +!%%$
mad.gif

and JDocs: loving those pics man but I'm just wondering about one thing: why on the stove?
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Gskooo

and JDocs: loving those pics man but I'm just wondering about one thing: why on the stove?
roll.gif

laugh.gif
well my friend suggested that i take my collection pics on the stove, this was last year sometime (old stove in my basement that we dont use).. and Ijust havent stopped ever since. theres a light right over it and theres no where else really in my house to take pics unless its on the ground.

JDocs, if you ever had to move, would you take the stove with you?

I still
laugh.gif
that your stove is your avatar and you even tagged it twice
roll.gif

Originally Posted by fersnash

Originally Posted by YoungTriz

whats the average price for the white/red/grey/black AM1... im looking for a size 11
and what kind of paint did you use for the vivid blue 90

I just sold a pair in US11 for $175 + $45 shipping to Belgium. There is some guy from Korea selling them for $135 BIN + $40 shipping to the US on eBay. Also the website sneakershop.nl has them not sure what size anymore.
eek.gif
those things are going for $135+!! i got my little 7.5 a fewyears ago for like $40 from
desginer athletic + some other AM1s! boyyyyy times have changed!
laugh.gif

sorry ... you wanna hear the worst part I only paid 27 Euro
frown.gif
wink.gif

but don´t be mad I know your collection is just pure dynamite
eek.gif
smokin.gif
eek.gif

roll.gif
thanks! 27euros! geeeeeeeeez that made me feel much betterwhen some dude was trying to
sell me his for $180 shipped
grin.gif

What surgery did you have? Glad to read that it went well.

Those Infrareds could use a trip to the washing machine, lol

King, I wouldn't do that deal...imo, infrared am90s > air max lights

there was something wrong with the nerves in my mouth.. i didnt really get an in depth explanation but its been buggin me since late May and they were finallyable to schedule surgery today after weeks of check ups and what not.

lol ive been way too lazy to put these in the washing machine.. plus, my washing machine had to be fixed after i put my hoa am1s in there
embarassed.gif
ill probably give it a wash before school starts
wink.gif

^^^you could probably sell the HOAs, buy the Lights and still have a few bucks left over.

does anyone have a pair of 90 currents?? how do you like them??? are they as light as the regular 90

What's goooood everbody???!!!!!

Haven't been in here in a bit nor have I copped any shoes lately, been buying things for my bike.......

Just wanted to stroll through to "Sup!!!"

Dope pics and pick-ups as usual.

Peace.

Cris1.

kuya, thanks again for my goodie box...(till the next!!)

Guy, blijven lekker bro...mis je Valencia alweer?

young Chris, get well soon bata

LAUNE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom