TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cris: mail got stuck in my outbox, it has been sent now tho..

Mic: ik ben pas terug in BE, ik ga pas eind augustus terug naar valencia.

This morning, '98 beat up Curry AM95:

smuk4l.jpg

i need a new pair

Nice Guy.....saw those in a local mall back in the day, passed on them, damn.

On another note....."So close, I can touch them", if it goes through peeps, you'll see.................
wink.gif

Cris.

Lovely currys INC.

On a side note ladies and gents .. I am selling the collection starting today everything will go up for sale. Please refrain from sending me any messages atthis time regarding what I am planning on selling. I will post a list later in the afternoon once I am finished taking pictures.

Peace.

I've been lurking here on NT for a least a few years, but don't ever really post. This is without a doubt my favorite thread as I have always lovedthe air max aesthetic (in terms of design, comfort and color), and you guys are consistently posting great stuff. So my first contribution to this thread ismy air max (and related nike runners) collection, and I hope some of you dig it.

Air Max 87s and Lights

Structures, Huarache Lights, 90s, Huaraches

180s, Spiridons, BWs, Stabs, 95s

(The Neon Lights are for sale btw, sz. 10)

I forgot if it was mic or kapepper who said the retro AM90 infrareds had terrible paint, but they look like they're right:

Is the infrared really supposed to go that far onto the heel? And I wouldn't be surprised if the paint chips like crazy...

^^^I'm sooo glad I didnt wait for this release. I scooped up some HOAs not too long ago because I was impatient.
laugh.gif

soooo, still wanting to know what it takes to become a "team am fam" member....anybody wanna help?

^^

Post your air max collection, your name, how long you've been collecting, and why you like air maxes over other sneakers...basically a short bio piece. Ifcrisone says to "throw up the sig" you're in
smile.gif

What I wore today:
d7735baf6e2bce6053e58afe6152dc7a19a9600.jpg

Sup Fam,

Quick question for the experts. I have a DS pair of AM1 safari but the tip sole of the left shoe is kind of coming off a little bit. I would like to glue itback but i need to know what would be the best glue to do so.

Thanks for the help.

In exclu for the FAM i will be selling a pair of AM1 "Powerwall Pink" and a pair of AM1 "Teal" both VNDSS and both 10.5. I'll let youknow .

Originally Posted by doki75

Sup Fam,

Quick question for the experts. I have a DS pair of AM1 safari but the tip sole of the left shoe is kind of coming off a little bit. I would like to glue it back but i need to know what would be the best glue to do so.

Thanks for the help.

In exclu for the FAM i will be selling a pair of AM1 "Powerwall Pink" and a pair of AM1 "Teal" both VNDSS and both 10.5. I'll let you know .

YO! I think there's something called Shoe Goo that you can use to reglue your shoes should the soles come off.

wadup everyone.....

thought I'd share my latest AM pick up with you guys
#893 of 1000
34ip9tw.jpg

Nice safety orange's, Guy.

Anywho, been a few minutes since stoppin' in... rock these today...
sig_bg2.gif

recentpickups...
sig_bg11.gif

sig_bg11.gif

Peace.

Steve, lovely pics and pick ups as usual.
Shady burst are dope as well
Hotthobo, some really nice stuff you got there!

For me today

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom