TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
doesnt feel like winter today in NJ:

16m7foi.jpg

Sup Fam!

lots of dope stuff the past couple of pages.....i'm really loving those blue AM lights!

broccoliavenger - nice heat!
smokin.gif

Gasp - u ain't kidding...feels like fall in the northeast for some reason, but i will not complain...
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

wore these over the weekend and today(recycled pics)
saturday

sunday

today

Originally Posted by airjordanjack

Sup everyone. I just got in my $220shipped Safaris from Japan today.

NT! I need help. I got an offer for the same exact shoe and condition for 300Shipped. Is it a good cop? I apologize if this is a wrong post but Ifeel like I'll get the best answer from this thread...

By the way AirJordanJack, you made me decide to grab one of these for my self...

Any help is very much appreciated...
happy.gif

roll.gif
@ jake
sometimes i feel like i should just always wear a pair of AIR MAXES on PURPOSE so i can post...lol

fixed....
wink.gif
...i envy all you guys who live in warm weatherclimates cuz u can wear ur maxes all year long

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Bubba Ela - 2000 pairs? Hot damn! Those 10.5 Escape Huaraches are screaming my name!
yea man, huaraches are very underrated. I wish they could get some talk on this thread but they unfortunately dont fit the AM mold.
gasp1-lovin the TRUE 97s!!

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

2 weeks, went on honeymoon to Malaysia and Thailand

frown.gif
yeah yeah ... just rub it man
damn i envy you sooo much for that. a trip to thailand would be exactly what i could use right now

Mayhemgatz, tell me you're not wearing shorts these days? i'm freezig my a off
and you're posting shorts pics. now that's unfair ... nice neon jd lights btw

foshizzles, 300$ shipped is still a good price for ds safari am1. i say go for
them

gasp1, great true am97. one of the top am97 for me. great choice

sammy305, viotech am1 = top

good night fam

hell no tibor! those are recycled pics from this past summer lol.....right now i'm lucky if i can wear one layer of clothes + a jacket!

foshizzles, what size safari's are you looking for? i have a 10.5 vnds pair i would let go for 250 shipped.

Originally Posted by gasp1

foshizzles, what size safari's are you looking for? i have a 10.5 vnds pair i would let go for 250 shipped.
9.5 only sir...That would've been a better deal. Thanks anyway...

Originally Posted by silversurfer5400

^ true is a shop if i'm not mistaken ... and these 97 are a collabo between nike and this shop

correct me if i'm wrong folks
true is a shop in San Fran. Someone designed these from there and kinda like the huf skyline Am 1s where they made 24 pairs for keith and co. andthen released the rest as a GR but people call them the HUF am1. Same concept with these 97s. True had a similar edition for friends and family and then theyreleased them as a GR. The friends and family one had TRUE on the tongue and insole.

frown.gif
all these safaris are driving me insane!!!!! ^^corgi pm me if you find another pair of sz13 safaris in your massive stockpile^^

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

roll.gif
@ jake
sometimes i feel like i should just always wear a pair of AIR MAXES on PURPOSE so i can post...lol
fixed....
wink.gif
...i envy all you guys who live in warm weather climates cuz u can wear ur maxes all year long

sure sure lol i did wear some the past few days...

yesterday:
wifey in her ones
2cyi6vq.jpg

me in patent (non mesh...which i hate lol) burst
2d94itg.jpg

today:
hufs to pick up infrared 90s at the PO and to mail some stuff out
inadr4.jpg

those are beautiful, I wish I had some money to spend at the time....I love checking corgi's thread daily to see what new gems might pop up...x-mas moneyhere I come.....

brickSB--those are a timeless classic. Another great shoe that was just a GR release. No bells and whistles. Just clean lines and great colorway.
frankwhi1te-- i know i have two more pairs. Since i sold 2 and distinctly remember having one more big size and one more small size. They'll pop up someday
daaznfella-lovin the bursts man. Im glad to see theres a few of you on here that like bursts. I think its a great shoe. When they came out that air bubble wasinsane

^thanks

i just wish it had mesh on it, like my original pair i used to own...when i bought them from ebay, they were mislabeled and the seller only had one pic, so iASSUMED it was the mesh pair, cuz the flash was so bright...turned out to be the leather set which i dislike lol

and i still wish your blk/reds were my size =(

i say it all the time. The two shoes that got me into runners were the first pegasus with the snall air window ( i beleive fro 1989) and then the air burst. Ithink my favorite bursts were a GR released in 2000 that were grey and white mesh. Kind of similar to the shady burst but witha barker grey. And then a pair ofleather white, dark green, and grey that came out i believe in 96. I still have em to this day. Still in very good condition. When you used to wear a pair ofshoes so carefully like you just got them off layaway and they had to last.

^^ I remember those days.

My first air maxes: The women's obsidian and orange AM95 in 1998. Wore them intermittently until 2000. I would be ridiculously overjoyed if I found awomen's 12.5 but this particular shoe hardly ever comes up on sites selling shoes.

Cadet blue Air Max Pluses (retroed in 2005 but as French blue) were my second pair of Maxes.

I'm curious to know what was everyone else's "first."

daaznfella, one redeeming part of leather maxes is that they come in handy on colder or rainy days.

I got a job interview to go to later this morning; no Air Maxes for me. Hope everyone enjoys their day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom