TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi fam! just popping in to say hellooooo
nice stuff over the past few pages! too
bad there aren't any 7.5/8s on that corgi
blog! also, i'm a few pages late, but on
the AM light debate, it's hard to tell how
they fit. all of my lights are a sz8 with the
exception of the teals i just picked up from
ryan, which are 7.5 and they fit just like 7.5
AM1s for me, which is perfect! just my 2c!

Originally Posted by ucasta

My foot stopped growing in 96/97. I had different runners growing up but these were my first in adult sizes, so I would consider them my first official Air Maxes...and I still have em.

Air Metal Max.
1jkcd0.jpg
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

that picture and name really did jog my memory right now aaron, those are officially my first "air max" shoe! my mom bought these for me way before iused my own money to buy the air max plus or the 98's! i had them in the white and navy colorway. wow i remember these like i remember rocking JNCO jeans!
also had a pair of these: air sunder max (but i had a navy/orange colorway)
NikeAirSunder.jpg

EDIT: i found them, the are called the air nomo max. i had this navy/black colorway.
pimp.gif
time to hunt those down!
f1cc_1.JPG

anyway....wore these today:

stupid NT was down so bad last night...ugh

so i basically bought these for 28$,

mwthm8.jpg

and then traded them for these

2z4ebl4.jpg

2roi0iu.jpg

even has a picture on the box lol

mwe9zp.jpg

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Guys, I hope one of you sz 12 fellas is bidding on these... I have no money and I would have to pull the insole out to fit these... But check em out!!!!!!

ebay item number... 110324593453
such a great shoe. The love max runners in the UK.
Thought you would like that Corgi!!!
you know me all too well man. I got some OG 93s and OG AM Lights amongst others that are sick just like them that you showed the auction for .From the box to the shoe, i love the old maxes . Everything about the runners from that time. Like the seller says they can be worn. Its not like Nike'sproduction so such quality back then but compared to now its like the shoes are night and day. Thanks for sharing the item #.

i would be very very careful with wearing am94 ... i've seen two pairs (oli's and mine) in real life and both cracked pretty quickly. talking aboutthese let me post a pick of my pair (posted a few times before)

collagebm2.jpg

my favorite am94 colorway. i don't think i would try to wear them if i could get my hands on them.

airmax94wmns1rv7.jpg

with olis' courtesy ... (hopefully)
wink.gif

airmax94blackrnsmh1.jpg

and a am94 catalog picture

airmax94colorwaysrl4.jpg

i always confuse the air max 94 with the air burst 2....smh at me

20uejpk.jpg

just picked up these, like a 8.5/10 cond i'd say... anybody know how much i can get for them? honestly bought them with the intention of reselling, size 9btw....

^^^ Couldnt even tell ya...

Tibor... thanks for posting that group of 94s... They're insane!!!!

Only in a perfect world will a reasonable pair pop up in a 13!!!!

Originally Posted by daaznfella

i always confuse the air max 94 with the air burst 2....smh at me

nike-air-max-plus-page.jpg

just picked up the orange ones on the left, like a 8.5/10 cond i'd say... anybody know how much i can get for them? honestly bought them with the intention of reselling, size 9 btw....
It really depends on the condition. Is there any cracking on the midsole?

Some person on the auction site is selling DS pair of the orange air max pluses for $199
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Because these are one of the more highly-regarded Pluses, I think you can sell them at anywhere between 125-145...but again, it depends on the condition. Ifthe midsoles are yellowing, you probably won't get as much in profit unless you encounter someone who will buy them regardless of how they look.

hey bro, yea i just posted a quick snap of them up above, i'm gonna try to clean em when i get the time to, they are just dusty from being in this guysgarage, they came in a lot of 28 other shoes...mainly skechers lol...going to give away some of those to charity if anything...unless ppl want them ahhaha

Whats Up Fam!!! GOING THROUGH ALL THESE PAGES BRINGS SUNSHINE FOR ME HERE IN RAINY CALIFORNIA.

How's it goin' guys!!! Viet, Ucasta, BrickSb, R3, Laune, Justin, Brian, Jake, Tibor and the rest of the Fam!!! It's a good thing that everybody istrying to keep this thing alive.

Been Busy Lately and don't have much time taking pics. But waiting on A VERY important pick up.

Any News on the TeamAMFam shirts????

mine today (recycled pic)

those pics of the am 94's are so sick and dude that mentioned sz 13 in them forget it cause i've been looking since 06' and they never pop up inwearable condition, your best bet is corgi

whatup fam-o!
again, what do y'all think is a fair price for a DS AM90 Python size 13?

no maxes for me today, just passing through
glasses.gif

EDIT: Size 11 Fammers...item 120351217715 - chili AM1 for the cheap!

No real pictures but these are supposed to look like the HOA Air Max 1, except without mesh and with the nylon type material (like that found on the AM180s)Could be interesting...

Also,

Check my post for more pics of a few other goodies.

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

modz; had no idea you were in malaysia for your honeymoon. should have given me a quick shout-out, would have given you a list of places to go, mate.
Ah bummer. Mate i was in bits for my time there anyhoo. Spend 3 days there on the way to Thailand and one dayon the way back.

My new wifey said she want to go out for dinner and find some "authentic #@*!", ( <<< the sh word if its censors it) I think they fed merat, almost dies of food poisoning.

Thailand rocked though, i recommend to anyone. Stayed in a small becj town on Phuket, might have to go back next year.

Sup Fam! Haven't posted in a bit coz my old computer decided to take the Browns to the Superbowl
laugh.gif
indifferent.gif

No Air Max's as of late coz of the crappy weather in LA.

Nice pictures of those 94's Tibor.

Edge - the hell you wearing shorts and runners in this weather?

Cris - How's it goin' Cris? Those are recycled pics
wink.gif
wink.gif
... It's kinda crazy with this weather, so I have to wear some beaters....

I'm good man, just working and taking care of holiday things.

Those are recycled pics
roll.gif
I need to read. I thought you was crazy...

Since I can wear any AM let me post some old pics to remind me of the times I can wear shorts and Air Max's
2916627258_3b82163d02.jpg
2877428390_39368573ee.jpg

Battle, I always love your pics...

Fellas, as for what Brick said a few posts up... red/black GR AM1, the dude has sz 8 through 11 in that model...
He also has a sz 10 crepe Burst.... All DS and reasonable prices...

Check his other items... here is that sz 11 AM1... item# 120351217715

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom