TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

quick question to the fam......can anyone identify this AM model, if in fact it IS an AM? they are from 1996, i saw them on the bay and i liked the way they looked so i bid and won for next to nothing.

[color= rgb(153, 204, 0)]AM Light 3[/color]

What Up Fam!!!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Neukicks[/color] - Just like what Justin said,,, "After All This Time?!"
eek.gif
You should already be part of the Fam!!! Welcome again!!!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Battleground[/color] - Yo, Cris! Who takes the Pictures for you??? Very Creative!

BrickSB - Nice Pick Up! I remember when I had that before, I wore that pair to the ground, Ialmost got another pair DS on the bay that ended for cheap a couple of months back. Hopefully I can find another pair again, I love those!!!

Justin - That's a nice clean pair of AM Light 3!!! How Much??? I Love that pic u posted withthe New York Skyline!

Hameed - Thanks Man! How's it goin'? How's the weather now? Over here(SoCal),It's getting better, but they said, it's gonna rain again next week or so
embarassed.gif
.. Oh Well,,,,

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Jake[/color] - What's Up man! Almost there, I will hit U up once we're ready, I really love yourwork!

Viet - Freezing AM90 360! Slurpee sure is really good in that weather! Brrrrr!

Finally the sun came out today...

jwdanklefs, 95 chili's would look pretty dope in a painting... or fire red V's.. black/red XIII's
but its something about the infrared 90's... to me infrared 90's and neon 95's are like the poster childs for AM's
laugh.gif

those AM Lights 3 have been up on napsize as well for the longest time.
Good stuff from the Fam as usual.

Brick, That is such a dope and clean pair man!
neukicks, welcome to the Fam bro (finally right?)

Got these in a couple of days ago. Not in the best shape (although the soles pretty much looked DS) but an interesting shoe none the less in my opinion.Leather is really nice on them and the tounge is made of some kind of rubbery material (anyone know what it is). There is also leather around the tounge edges.They are from ' 98 Btw.
45e356f2ebfd7ec741ab44001072e058eaa3e78.jpg

Originally Posted by likuidmental

Hameed - Thanks Man! How's it goin'? How's the weather now? Over here(SoCal), It's getting better, but they said, it's gonna rain again next week or so
embarassed.gif
.. Oh Well,,,,[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]
[/color]

All is well man. It sounds like the weather is just as bad in SoCal. I'm actually going to LA for a quick turn around business trip on Monday. Any thoughtson spots I should hit up?

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

neukicks - after all this time....welcome! but those LTD's that u posted...i been trying to find those in my size....i don't think they make them in big sizes, am i right?

haha thanks man, and everyone! when i was at the store in London, they had up to size 12. where do i get my sig
nerd.gif
laugh.gif
i should post up some pics of the whole thing but xmas and family has the house a wreck so maybe after the holidays, happy friday!!

Sup Fam!!

thanks for identifying the shoes, guess i came away with a steal on a pretty sweet pair!!

Brian - you wasn't kidding about the snow man.....got delayed 1 1/2 hrs. getting into work.
Edge - dope 90's, i like how they have the clear plastic piece around the air unit, very
pimp.gif
....those might have to get copped one day. btw i got the AM light 3's for$35 shipped, exactly what jake guesstimated
laugh.gif

so the postman dropped these 95's off today, much better than what they looked like online IMO, firm bubbles, no cracking, midsole isn't hard orcrunchy so i think they might be safe to wear....gonna give them a good scrubbing(maybe a wash in the machine) and swap in some new laces. anyone have anyissues with these cracking on them?

HEADS UP!
...found these on the bay....size 11......midsole can be restored but the upper is in great condition. don't know the name but they are
pimp.gif
....look at that air unit!!!
nerd.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

hit me up for the link...no bids & ends soon!!

this is what our beautiful city looks like right now.....

Hope everyone has a great weekend, Cheers Fam!!

what up fam...it is unseasonably warm here, hit 75 degrees...
so i had to go with the shorts and paris BW...have a great weekend!

^if anybody likes those bws call the marysville North Bend, WA nike outlet, FSR for about 50$ if iremember!

i woulda got em ..but i'm just not really a BW fan lol

edit: fixed...lol

^^ very dope escapes and persians!!

jojo, those look mad interesting. never seen them before. shame they're so beat, but nevertheless a great pickup.

great NYC pics. remembers me to get my %!$ back there really soon. Haven't been there since '02..
smh.gif

wore these on friday
2w5va02.jpg

^^ nice 95s

Wore Tuxedo AM95s today...decided not to care about all the slush and ice out there
laugh.gif

Mayhem, you work in that Verizon tower?

Just dropping in to say hello all. Havent been here in awhile. Nice stuff all. Well I sold atleast 50 some pairs of my collection for one thing. An engagementring. Well be on the look out. I will be listing some more stuff soon. Happy Holidays All!

Damn those persians rocketh my world,can't wait for the re retro.

No ams today, neon 95/AF1s cos it's shorts day, 30 deg C outside and fine.

Originally Posted by phnrprman

Just dropping in to say hello all. Havent been here in awhile. Nice stuff all. Well I sold atleast 50 some pairs of my collection for one thing. An engagement ring. Well be on the look out. I will be listing some more stuff soon. Happy Holidays All!
What size?
nerd.gif

I have been on the lookout lately
glasses.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom