TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel you battleground on trying to get a pair of waffles and wings AM 87s (and slowing down). I can't believe that I passed those up and opted for theW&W huaraches instead. I did the same thing with the AM 90 escape 2s, and I definately have been regretting it (and hunting) since.

Started off the day in Air Trainer Transformers, but there's a chance of a thunder storm, so i changed into thesetechies.

Hey fam, what's the cheapest the Infrared 90's go for?
nerd.gif

resell prices FTL
tired.gif

and thanks for welcoming to the fam, I'm glad to be a member
smile.gif

Hotthobo wrote:
I feel you battleground on trying to get a pair of waffles and wings AM 87s (and slowing down). I can't believe that I passed those up and opted for the W&W huaraches instead. I did the same thing with the AM 90 escape 2s, and I definately have been regretting it (and hunting) since.

What's worst is, I passed on them when the outlet near me had a whole bin full for $49.99
mad.gif
of course this was a handful of years back. Shoot I'll trade a my Escape2's for a pair right now.

Nice Urawa's Jake!

Originally Posted by Redrum SB

Hey fam, what's the cheapest the Infrared 90's go for?
nerd.gif

resell prices FTL
tired.gif

and thanks for welcoming to the fam, I'm glad to be a member
smile.gif
If you're a size 8.5. PM me.

^^^^^Sorry AM FAM, this is a southwest TEXAS thing. I almost got ranover by a lowrider.

^^^dope beaters Chris...

Today to work...
14kcn5h.jpg

these were awaiting when I came home today. 1998 Crystals. Thanks to fellow NTer acts65. Also a big thanks to newest AM FamerRedrumSB for the heads up.
nnr804.jpg

adnn0x.jpg

I'll be wearing them all day to work tomorrow, so we'll see. I already tried them on and walked around the house for awhile...seem fine.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom