TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oli - Great Currys; I've always wanted to find a pair, but never have in my size for a reasonable price
Ucasta - Big ups on the crystal blues. Classic!

I finally got my first pair of 97s...neons

Aaron - Nice Structures! I think those Crystal should hold up just fine
pimp.gif

Hotthobo - One of my favorite 97's

Found some Wings & Waffle in my size but the price is a bit high
grin.gif

Today, went for a picnic at hanging rock....as per the movie/book of the same name.

Wore the Euros, pics don't do that place justice, but all the others turned out crap.

Hope all is well with the Fam.

Ucasta - Love those Crystal Blues... hope they don't crumble on you.

Hotthobo - I've got my Trues, aside from those the neons are the only other 97 I'm interested in owning. Very nice stuff.

A question too. I scored some DS Tailwind 96s on the Bay. Seller told me that he sold an identical pair to a friend last summer and there's been noproblems with crumbling or glue coming apart despite a couple of wears a week. I mean, I'm gonna wear them whatever, but was interested to know if the Famthought they'd hold up alright.

Pictures coming your way when I get them
wink.gif

Originally Posted by Hotthobo

Oli - Great Currys; I've always wanted to find a pair, but never have in my size for a reasonable price

there was a pair of these that ended at like 75 bucks on the bay like a month ago, kinda upset now that i dont have them
ohwell.gif
and i rocked these today

Nice neon lights, neukicks. Nice neon 97s, hotthobo.

danlove, best option is to first wear them lightly indoors, preferably on a soft surface. See how the midsole holds up. Maybe take a short walk outside too. Ifthe midsole is still intact, you should be good to go in terms of wearing them.

Just be aware of the glue...with shoes that old, it's possible that parts of the shoe may come loose because the glue has dried up after all these years.It has happened with my OG Air Max 93s and some Air Flight Turbulences from 1996. It's nothing that krazy glue can't fix.

Chinese new year coming up...will probably go with the chilis (or the silver/red am95 sl's) and the tailwind 92s this weekend.

Neukicks, I wish I had only paid $75 bucks for these
ohwell.gif
Never reallyliked too many of the 97 colorways, but these definately stood out to me.

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Hotthobo

there was a pair of these that ended at like 75 bucks on the bay like a month ago, kinda upset now that i dont have them
ohwell.gif
and i rocked these today
if anybody wants a DS sz 10 for retail+tax+ship....holler? lol

Sup Fam.......

Need some help on a couple items, I'm lookin for some AM90 Currents, Ben Drury's "oh8", size 8.5 only, found a couple sites, but they wantlike $130+ w/o shipping, tryin' to see if I can an affordable price before I pay the higher price.

and.......

Nike Ben Drury Air You Breath "HOLD TIGHT" Windrunner, Size XL, maybe XXL if there is that size.

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanks, peace.

Cris.

Picked these up recently. They'll hold me over till I can find my pair of Ben Drury's. (11.5 please!)
Not saying they're close in materials or quality, but I'm really diggin em. Nice and simple.

some spots in LA might have'em

..............The Windrunner or Currents, or both??? I'm from the Bay Area, so I wouldn't be able to search, thanks though.

Peace.

Cris.

^^Chris, these:

image.php

Triz......yeah, I saw those, they also have the Drury's, but size 8, after I get the Drury's, then I'll get the Hitomi's, then maybe theLyon's........thanks though.

Peace.

Cris.

Just obtained the Currents........just searchin' for the "HOLD TIGHT" Windrunner now.

Peace.

Cris.

Another day, another mountain bike expedition....only out the back of the house around the dry creek bed though...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom