TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Daaznfella... the mesh is soft on those rastas? PM if you still have that 13...

On another note, what do you guys think of these?
I know they did a few bursts a while back that were similar, but we all know the bubbles are alot different now...
The only thing I am not liking is the new print on the bottom...
Pretty cool that they come with the extra oval 11 laces though...

i prefer either a burst in that colorway or a huarache in that colorway. No need to do that hybrid crap.
http://corgishoe.wordpres...rst-jordan-11-sz-13-2002/
air bubbles just arent what they used to be.

^yea it's a SHAME you never found a 9 or 9.5 in that stash....=(

thoughts on atmos am1 for 220 shipped no box VNDS folks?

Finally got the motivation to(try and) contribute. Here are some recent pickups for me.

4jszf7.jpg

2ch3llz.jpg

This is a daily check for me, you guys are awesome

You can never go wrong with varsity reds and neons imo.

It's interesting the Nike Air logo was replaced with the script "nike" logo on those Huarache Bursts...They don't really appeal to me, though
ohwell.gif

Nice quality first post 7lcdmj...

Today out checking on some clients homes...

By the way, thanks again for these Justin...

Originally Posted by crisone

My newest...

Ben Drury/NSW Collab:
nice match cris.....pleaseeeeeeee tell me you got those for super less than retail! i have
a hard time understanding the pricing for my beloved NSW pieces!
laugh.gif
dope nonetheless
i debated on that windrunner for a longgg time, but it's sooo thin for me...

sup FAM...i see everyone is doing well. lots of new name! WELCOME!
not much going on my way! picked up some new kicks, but nothing you
all haven't seen before! til next time.......

^ Sup Laune....yeah the Windrunner is thin, but wearable, I got it for $67 shipped from Sweden, and I paid $120 shipped for the Drury's, it was hard tryingto find an 8.5...just ordered some Hitomi's today, $107 shipped from UK....

My newest:

$79

Turf
380 1st Ave
San Mateo, CA 94401
(650) 344-3712
kicks@turfsm.com

Cris.

Nice Drury's...Im likin those blk/wht/red huarache reds and they definitely remind me of XI's too...

Modz,

Came across the pic...These wouldnt happen to be the Pluses you spoke of would they?...I came across a couple pics that had me jealous of some recent overseascolorways...

Thanks for the kind words, OGs [Tibor, Oli, and Kevin].

Skylines indeed looks interesting... and i cant decide if i like them just yet. Nice dining furniture there, cris.

Peace.

BTW... for those of you still trying to get the JD Neon Max Lights.... hold out for these... :smile:

Mesh-ness.
happy.gif

21171a

more info here.

Peace.

Wow.. loving the content in this thread the past few pages
pimp.gif
.. Steve always love your posts man, quality stuff.

Oli making another collection post
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
pimp.gif
smokin.gif
.. getting my right click save-as hand ready
devil.gif

^^nice, u.s. release?? heads up to my sz13 amfam...... atmos am1 on that auction site. looking pretty beat but someone might want them

whats a good price for some worn twice grey/white cork park am1 sie 11? i found a pair for 200 but i dont know if htats too mcuh

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Nice Drury's...Im likin those blk/wht/red huarache reds and they definitely remind me of XI's too...

Modz,

Came across the pic...These wouldnt happen to be the Pluses you spoke of would they?...I came across a couple pics that had me jealous of some recent overseas colorways...
word those are not bad at all...not gonna buy em but not bad

btw modzilla is as legit NT'r as can be, bought an air max shirt from him a while back and it came asap, just lettin you guys know that are planning onhaving him get those for you at the outlets lol

nice true 97s back there, anyone with a ds size 11 hit me up!

brick those skylines are nice.

cris im in the same boat as you, im going to my finishline this weekend to check out the infrared skylines in person

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

Modz,

Came across the pic...These wouldnt happen to be the Pluses you spoke of would they?...I came across a couple pics that had me jealous of some recent overseas colorways...
Yep, that's them, nice. i was at nike today, they had the womens hot pink Skylines there, no mens unfortunately, alsohad the Pgasus in blue, and 3 pairs of the 08 currents Chris was after, size 8 and 7.5 u.s. though. Picked up the Mount Fuji currents on the cheap though,sweet ride. Piccies later when i get home from work.

Those pluses look nice.

HOWEVER, a word of advice from the Fam's (unofficial) Air Max Plus authority: these shoes have terrible quality. These, like AM90s, Air Classic BWs, AirTrainer SCs, and virtually all retro Jordans have an issue of midsole paint chipping. Within 5+ wears the paint will begin to flake around the air unit in theheel.

The mesh is a lot thinner now, as well. At least now this means you can go up half a size instead of going up one full size like I have to with original AirMax Pluses (or any Plus that has "MADE IN CHINA" and "QT" [or "QT-S"] on its size tag).

Those pluses look a lot like this womens release from a few years ago...looked virtually similar except the air units and swoosh were volt instead of thatcactus-like color.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom