TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by briannnnn

Celebrating the year of the ox all weekend.

Today:

2v0c6.jpg
These are growing on me.
ohwell.gif
I don't think I could dropretail though...

attention all new am fam members:

if you want to be a member, just send me your doubles or triples.....and then i'll pass the message along.....jp

Originally Posted by daaznfella

attention all new am fam members:

if you want to be a member, just send me your doubles or triples.....and then i'll pass the message along.....jp

laugh.gif

nice stuff everyone, ive just been wearing some beater am90 GRs since the snow/salt is still on the streets
ohwell.gif

Forgot to mention, my local nike outlet got some plus TNs in a greay/black cactus colourway (cactus air bags), didn'tget the code and cant find a pic on the net. damn nice. I'll grab it tomorrow when i go back and post em and the price if anyone ones them.

whatup fam, just stoppin in before i head to work...lots of new people showing up, good to see
contribute positive things and you will be welcomed with open arms!

no maxes for me today...just my J&M shoes. check you all later

Appreciate the comments Jake, James, & DanloveUk. I have been slacking on my contributions to the Fam due to thewinter and thought I should add something constructive.

Professfinesse - Those 90s are an '04 Urban release. I believe? Oh, and you want them because they are dope, j/p
tongue.gif
. Nice collection btw.

Be well,
Jerrod

they definetly are...they look so sick wit denim i need them asap...think ebay will be good to find them...do they have any kinda nickname for them oranything?

Crummy weather and a lot of salt on the ground here

Wore some beater 180's... I love the new air bubble

recycled pic

Modzilla... I'd like to know a code and a price to ship here on those

Does anybody have a release date for any of those '95s for this year?

Nice iDs Jibby - what colorway is that?

Jerrod - Nice pics, as always! I'm still mad at myself for passing on those maroon Stabs for $39.99 at the outlets. Grrrrrr......

Professafinessa - you have my vote! Nice collection! Glad you wear your stuff! Atmos 95 and Stash BW
pimp.gif
!

Scarru - glad the JD Max Lights found a good home!

Howdy Ron? Thats the way we talk in Texas...
laugh.gif
glasses.gif

To work, mesh toebox is not always necessary...
2hygrx5.jpg

thanks fellas. those are from the last round of IDs before this most recent one. the upper is mostly granite, with a tar midsole and the accents are cerise(which is pretty much pink)
here's a pic with some nicer outdoor lighting (back when the sun was out in the PNW)

Originally Posted by professafinessa

they definetly are...they look so sick wit denim i need them asap...think ebay will be good to find them...do they have any kinda nickname for them or anything?
I believe they're called the Stealth 90s... am I right Fam?

Brick - Negativity free zone here my man
laugh.gif

hey fam...longtime lurker here...hope to join in the future. my max collection is small but growing. have been focused on SB P-Rod 2's, but the max loveis taking over.
everything gets worn.

2188040773_5435bf73ab.jpg

2278361094_7c02197d95.jpg

2633729926_284d1d4837.jpg

3181351710_49541c785b.jpg

3181351722_72c02ae4d9.jpg

women's sz 12
smokin.gif

Glad to see you found the jacket Chris, i thought it was the black n white you were after.

Off to nike in a min, see what got unpacked off the truck today......i like thursdays...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom