TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like Kev, some random love for page 700...

2iqolfl.jpg

9j2idc.jpg

kbox7m.jpg

330fi9e.jpg

2nhf58h.jpg

^ oh how I regret letting those go.....

And I guess this counts too....
mhudeo.jpg

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Mayhem, you wearing AM95 IDs with business slacks?
pimp.gif
yea i get tired of the hard bottoms so when the higher ups aren't around i throw on the kicks. everyone in my office already knows the dealwith my "crack habit"
embarassed.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by r3k4hsttub

^so they fit slightly smaller? i got a pair of 10.5s on hold for me. should i size up to a 11? either way, i might get them tomorrow evening.

i understand what neukicks was saying, you HAVE to use both pull straps to get them on, afterwards they fit just fine, snug but you won't notice it toomuch

i wear a 9, i got them in a 9, now i want he blk/reds in a 9 lol, burnside77 failed me!@

67oyzb.jpg

these are called storms right? hwo hard are they to find and whats the going price?

ron, do you still have those fp stabs? and is there any chance you would like to sell them?

sup fam...spent 4 days over the weekend in san diego for my boys bachelor party. it was dope, weather was sick, everytime i'm in sd it makes me want tomove....sigh...

anyways while there didn't get to really shop stopped by blends, 5&dime, armory, couple other shops.

but i did pick up air max 90 doernbecher's for $55 at the nike store in fashion valley. i asked how many they had and the salesgirl said they were runninglow, but i got my size 9
wink.gif
if you were interested hit me up, i got the phone number and style for it.

Originally Posted by cs02132

67oyzb.jpg

these are called storms right? hwo hard are they to find and whats the going price?

This pic definitely deserves another quote
pimp.gif
... Haven't looked in a while, but last pair I saw was an 8 I think and that was like a year ago.

I know I'm late but what was the word on the retro persians? do they chip?? If they don't anyone got a link on a sz 11
nerd.gif

^^ Dammit .. I knew I should have just kept looking! Hopefully my size will pop up soon too
nerd.gif

eek.gif
700+ pages!

been a little busy wanted to stop by and say whats up to everyone.

for those of you lucky pple who wear size 9.5
DS spiridons!!!
Item number: 150330329388

ill post my recent pickups when i get some time
frown.gif

sup fam just new to this board but some of my favourite shoes are air maxes along with NB runners, so i figured this was a good place to start posting.

i am looking for a fair few different pairs of 1, 90 and 95's in sz 10 if anyone is selling

Originally Posted by JDocs

I know I'm late but what was the word on the retro persians? do they chip?? If they don't anyone got a link on a sz 11
nerd.gif
I picked up a brand new pair in box sz11 on the bay 2 days ago, delivered for less than retail. I expect toget them monday or tuesday, i'll post a pic here and report back on any chipping.

I had planned to rub a gel over the surface of the midsole to try an prevent it.

cracking on persians is enevitable, as when the PU sole expands when pressure is applied, stress is exhibited on the paint, causing the cracks.

its worse if you stand heel heavy

5 posts in and this man is gettin all Bill Nye the Science Guy on us!!!

BTW, welcome to the thread my friend... Lots of good info and good guys in here...

hahahha thanks for the welcome mate! yeah i am only new here but i have been on ISS and SF for a while now.

here it is:

Runners:

Various

Other brands

AM1

ID'S

also got the 360 brs in the mail today so my brs set is complete imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom