TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ very dope shoes and great variety
pimp.gif

pg 700 was crazy!!

3330411437_ceca22bcbf.jpg

3330411669_11825f5766.jpg

3330411981_b696b0c82b.jpg

so i got my pair tonight. the black pair looks better in person, but i just couldn't pull it off with any of my outfits. pondered awhile and decided to getthe grey pair instead. at least now i can wear them out
laugh.gif

idk about other people, but these didn't fit as snugly as i thought they would. in fact, i could even fit a 10. then again, my problem isn't so muchwith length - i just have wide feet
laugh.gif

VC - thanks!
Berkum - quality stuff, dave whites are
pimp.gif

Oli - love the lights!

finally...fresh out of customs! i'm happy with these because aside from the vinyl-like upper and plastic leather swoosh, they aren't bad atall....suede is really smooth and the mesh is soft.

brian - *un AM related* .. is there going to be another season of claymore??? And how long has the manga been going on?

Originally Posted by JDocs

brian - *un AM related* .. is there going to be another season of claymore??? And how long has the manga been going on?
No plans for a new season. The manga is still ongoing (started in 2001...it releases chapters every month)...newest chapter came out recently.

Back on topic...wore my silver Air Max Pluses to do a quick jog.

jran, the only other person I think I have seen with those AM95s is Cameron Nelson here on NT...I think they were a Euro or Asia colorway

it's thurssssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

ahem, anyway

can i get a value on the following shoes fam?

air max 1 wht/grey panel/black mudguard /swoosh 2003 release leather

air max ltd curry colorway

both pretty clean, worn maybe 3-5x each or less

thanks guys!

Not a TEAM Fam member, but here's my contribution....
Mayhem- those are now on my "NEED' list
wink.gif

dope stuff berkum. would love to have a few of those 90's and your brs 1's. solebox's are looking nice too

roll.gif
haha dude, i hope he'll take my offer, i have been looking for apair of those forever man, you have no idea, i keep missing out on them

So I received these earlier today....
Looks like my pair got pass quality control? Notice the shape of the heels?
ohwell.gif

Justin - your timely use of the gif is priceless
laugh.gif

Kev - what ever came of those AM95 JD/sample joints from the bay??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom