TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
eek.gif
eek.gif
.. O goodness, when did these release?

thanks tak, those 90's were long overdue thanks for the deal lol

beautiful weather today....first time out for these.

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Originally Posted by JDocs

eek.gif
eek.gif
I'd guess 03?

Nice pair. Wish they were my size.

If memory serves me right (i wouldnt bet on it) 2001 or early 2002 they came out around the same time as the orange/white mesh and grey/grey (shady burstbefore the shady burst) mesh came out

BubbaEla1 wrote:

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

Originally Posted by JDocs

eek.gif
eek.gif
I'd guess 03?

Nice pair. Wish they were my size.

If memory serves me right (i wouldnt bet on it) 2001 or early 2002 they came out around the same time as the orange/white mesh and grey/grey (shady burst before the shady burst) mesh came out

Thanks Corgie. Knew it was somewhere around there.

You know who to hit up when you come across anymore of those Bursts in 11-12.
wink.gif

Hope all is well your way.

Neon 95s this morning, vivid blue 90s this afternoon, but my camera batteries went dead so no live piccies im afraid,here's an old one.

Sup FAM.
Nice to see you back Mike. Hope everyone else is well.

Wore these both for the day/evening Thursday. Weather in Cincinnati is beautiful right now.

oli: everytime I see those IDs, I curse myself for not making them
kickjunkee: those bursts are amazing, wish they were a 12
corey: good to see you post, sweet scream greens

for me tonight to watch "Taken" and then to catch the Rampage v. Jardine fight...good undercard, pretty boring main event
3337381544_6ddc6e82b4_o.jpg

sup fam....just got home from a dope nike event for lance armstrong....the man himself was there
along with nike ceo mark parker. i saw some goodies, so i thought i would share with the fam....

oh, and i forgot my low budget digi cam, so sorry for the crappy phone pics
embarassed.gif

enjoy!

not sure if these will be hitting accounts, but some others will in july....of course,
these pics don't do any justice for these kicks, but it was ton of media there, so they will be up soon!

there are a few other kicks in the livestrong collection too....Cartoon AF1, Busy P AF1, and the Hideout Footscape Woven

Thanks guys....yea the bursts are like Corgi said 01-02 era.

I sooo love them....just need a .5 size up....!!!!

I want to see the Lance AM1...mesh?

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

i dont think i ever seen Oli in a pair i didnt like. Good taste and clean, simple colorways.

Cosign. Oli, you know how I feel about your collection. Bring on the post!

So I was in London this weekend and went with fellow NTer UKBased to all the major spots. Hadn't intended on picking anything up (got some in the mail),but when I saw that these were available again in Size?, I couldn't resist after passing last year. Didn't know they were even dropping in the UKagain, thought it was an Australia only thing.

1341810518_03082009_2.jpg

Bonus pics for the Fam:

1653899696_03082009_1.jpg

610449995_03082009_3.jpg

Same insoles as the HOAs, was that the case on last year's QK?

Enjoy the rest of the weekend people.

No last years QS did not have those insoles...and TBH, the ones you have look better. . .
But i am in the process of selling mine (08s), bc I have 3 pairs of 95/360 neons. . .WHICH is plenty of neon action for myself.

What is the deal with this shoe dropping every year? So dumb nike. . . so dumb.
But those look good man, nice pics! They look to be a bit different. . .heres a pic for us to compare.

NEUKICKS: Your chillis are on the way, I sent you tracking # yesterday.

good looking out man!!^ i appreciate it, hopefully im going to go meet this guy today to look at a whole bunch of vintage stuff, i should have some pictures,and a sweet new pair of AM1's if all goes according to plan
happy.gif
beenrocking these all weekend, so comfy

cleve22--by the time i get all these shoes up bursts might comeback in demand then leave again then come back. Im tryin man. Hope all is well

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom