TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by tak

So I received these earlier today....
Looks like my pair got pass quality control? Notice the shape of the heels?
ohwell.gif
I got my sz 10 pair in the mail from Nike.com the other day and I was really disappointed. The grey has a brown tint to it that I am not a fan ofand the mesh is very stiff. My shoes were actually popping everytime I took a step when the mesh would fold. Also seems like Nike changed the foam from past AM1's. I actually liked this. More cushioning then my 04's. Think these are getting returned though.

Originally Posted by scarru

Originally Posted by tak

ohwell.gif
I got my sz 10 pair in the mail from Nike.com the other day and I was really disappointed. The grey has a brown tint to it that I am not a fan of and the mesh is very stiff. My shoes were actually popping everytime I took a step when the mesh would fold. Also seems like Nike changed the foam from past AM 1's. I actually liked this. More cushioning then my 04's. Think these are getting returned though.
[conspiracy mode on]
There is probably more cushioning now because it's Nike's way to offset the absence of Nike air embedded in the forefoot.
[conspiracy mode off]

Coorwinator - Great Scream Green '96s. I was thinking about trying to find a pair. Has anyone had problems with the '96s cracking?

Nice day today...

Originally Posted by scarru

Originally Posted by tak

ohwell.gif
I got my sz 10 pair in the mail from Nike.com the other day and I was really disappointed. The grey has a brown tint to it that I am not a fan of and the mesh is very stiff. My shoes were actually popping everytime I took a step when the mesh would fold. Also seems like Nike changed the foam from past AM 1's. I actually liked this. More cushioning then my 04's. Think these are getting returned though.

ohwell.gif
Sorry to hear that about your pair...The tint on my pair is all good,I wore them around the house and no popping for me. I guess its hit or miss these days with Nike? I still plan on getting a second pair of these, but only ifI can find them at a local store so I can inspect them first.

Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Hello fAMley!
2lw2b15.jpg

GOOD GOD...
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif
eek.gif

My heart shatters every time I see these...
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif
embarassed.gif

WHERE ARE THESE IN A WOMEN'S SZ 12 OR 12.5, IF SUCH A SIZE EVEN EXISTS?!?

Corwinator,

Dope azures...

and for lebrady (or anyone else interested)...Theres a DS sz9 pair on ebay that I just came across...

Originally Posted by Hotthobo

Coorwinator - Great Scream Green '96s. I was thinking about trying to find a pair. Has anyone had problems with the '96s cracking?

Nice day today...

Those HOA180s look awesome! The aged nubuck gives them a nice contrast.

I really hope them Lance Armstrong shoes do so drop .... I would love to cop them AM1's ...

Yea, those recent AM1 releases are a disappointment in person. The mesh is rock solid and overall the shoes feel preety cheap. Gutting because I was all readyto scoop the red/black and blue/grey. I'll stick to my hunt for older retroes instead for the meanwhile.

Nike: please don't mess up the iD options for the 87s when they return. I'm begging you.

Yap. I'm really looking forward to AM1's being back on iD. As long as the quality is better than the recent drops. was it June or July the guy said?

dan - nice pics of the 95's. I still can't get over how much the neon pops.

Originally Posted by houstonsnk

Hey Team AM Fam. I need a price check on these and some info on them.
worn once
air max 1 premium NL, worn once i would say like $125 or so?

^these NLs also fit about a half size smaller or so. also comes in a black colourway. personally, i prefer the black pair.

Mayhem- I need those too, next time you come across something good and can't afford to get at......tell me
tongue.gif

*Package has been shipped
wink.gif
and I'm missing them already
frown.gif

nice stuff everyone.
tak - love those cactus safaris. I beat mine to death.
found these in my stash. forgot I had them so I figured I would start wearing em..

happy monday all

I'm watching your post count Oli. 5000 looms.

* Edit * More pics of the Lance Armstrongs:

fo12de.jpg

1s and 90s are
pimp.gif
imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom