TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, I was surprised too. Just happened to walk by Foot Locker and they were sitting on a display table right in front of the store. Sales guy said thatthey're supposed to be Foot Locker exclusives but we all know how that goes.

Sup Fam!
3343735344_2d75dd90ca.jpg

Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by danloveuk

I'm watching your post count Oli. 5000 looms.

* Edit * More pics of the Lance Armstrongs:

fo12de.jpg

1s and 90s are
pimp.gif
imo.

MUCH BETTER pics!
laugh.gif
anyway, so far no word if these 3 kicks will drop. I just know
that the FLOM dunks, Hideout Footscape Woven, Mister Cartoon and BusyP AF1s
will drop at select accounts in July.....but all the kicks are fresh IMO, esp those AM1s
pimp.gif

Ill be keeping my eyes open also ... I really want to get my hands on them AM1's for sure ....

Not sure if i'm feeling those freashwaters, need to see them in person, a bit dull in photos that blue.

Picked up my persians today, and i'm f*#k happy about it.
smile.gif

p.s. The instability of this sit is beginning to send me up the wall. About time they updated their severs.

battleground - those 87's are so so so dope. love them.

90's are the pick out of those Lance Armstrong's for me.

Im really feelin those Lance 1's and 90's. Very dope...Hopefully they release so people can have a chance to scoop...

Im actually likin the 90's a little more than the 1's but they both look good.

Been a while, was on a jordan trip, decided to flip it and wear some maxes today with the usual
sick.gif
scrub fit.
357669879.jpg

^^^^ eek. Good stuff as usual Fred.

Chris - Nice powerwalls.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

For the morning to work, I may switch it up for the afternoon.
2006 Air Max
2uq2h5z.jpg

Originally Posted by battleground03

Sup Fam!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.....those are the only powerwalls i ever really wanted, one day...
frown.gif

hameed - can't stop staring at those pools bro,
sick.gif
in a good way!
tak, T21, & mod - dope bw's, i know i'm gonna regret sleeping on those lol
ucasta - dope 360's, i still need a pair.

grrrr at the amount of fakes overseas
mad.gif
(thanks for the clarification oli)

ok cool, thanks for the info n pic jake!

FP stabs....
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

btw fam....i need some assistance....a while back a friend of mine showed me a small book of sneakers, not sure of the name. however, they did have a small picof this sandal/slipper that was modeled after the neon air max 95....had the midsole and everything. anyone else have any information on them? maybe some pics?i've been trying to find my friend to get that book but he's MIA. any help is appreciated!
Peace!

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Man I think this is one of the greatest colorways.....I'm salivating....where'd you get them and how much they cost you? I've beenkeeping my eye out for a sz 10 on ebay for a while but not luck so far!

Some nice 95's on the last few.

If you like these as much as me this is gonna kill you guys.
Start saving cos these just popped up on JD

70837a

70837b

I'm lovin the simplicity...

Also saw these on a different site... What are the Fam's thoughts?

4.bmp

Originally Posted by scarru

Man I think this is one of the greatest colorways.....I'm salivating....where'd you get them and how much they cost you? I've been keeping my eye out for a sz 10 on ebay for a while but not luck so far!
i have been looking for a pair for forever good luck! 10.5 here
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by scarru

Man I think this is one of the greatest colorways.....I'm salivating....where'd you get them and how much they cost you? I've been keeping my eye out for a sz 10 on ebay for a while but not luck so far!
i have been looking for a pair for forever good luck! 10.5 here
nerd.gif
$100 shipped on ebay... I just asked the fella what he would consider for a buy now he hooked it up...

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

btw fam....i need some assistance....a while back a friend of mine showed me a small book of sneakers, not sure of the name. however, they did have a small pic of this sandal/slipper that was modeled after the neon air max 95....had the midsole and everything. anyone else have any information on them? maybe some pics? i've been trying to find my friend to get that book but he's MIA. any help is appreciated!
Peace!

Justin - is this the shoe you are referring to? If so, it's from an early issue of Sneaker Freaker and I believe itis a photoshop job. Interesting none the less...

Air_Max_Airwin_slide.jpg

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by battleground03

Sup Fam!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
.....those are the only powerwalls i ever really wanted, one day...
frown.gif

hameed - can't stop staring at those pools bro,
sick.gif
in a good way!
tak, T21, & mod - dope bw's, i know i'm gonna regret sleeping on those lol
ucasta - dope 360's, i still need a pair.

also a size 10....pm for link(if anyone in the fam is eyeing them, let me know ASAP!)
barf at these fake curry's!

wow those flip flops are wild....not sure exactly how I feel about them...for sure a conversation piece. Whats the info on those searsucker looking am 1s upthere? Kinda like them for the summer...Any info?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom