TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Int0theDark

whats up all,

Looks like most everyone is still kicking it here. which is a good thing.

just thought i would say hello. i really havent bought nething in a long while, ever since i left the states and dont have a place to store things for the most part. Someone asked me for some pics, and i will be trying to get them together in the next day or two, sorry for the wait.

well i hope everyone is doing well!

if anyone makes it out to an east asia trip let me know, i am in korea right now.
sup ryan! how's korea!??! can you get me some yeezys over there?? things are too bonkers here lol

i should've bought your atmos while you were in the states, it's amazing how broke i was when you offered them to me, and yet i've sold so manyshoes lately that i've been buying all this stuff i like

just made a deal to get these today....z0000000000000000t all this atmos talk....

v774pd.jpg

Shaun - thanks for the sig!
roll.gif
laugh.gif

BJ - Good stuff as usual. When are you coming back to Texas? and I need to help with the collection pics...maybe it will motivate Fred to do a collection postas well.

Yup Cris, direct shipment.

Ryan - Nice of you to stop by

Dope pick up's - daaznfella and azngrguild

Okay, here's what my excitement is all about. I was able to pick up 2 pairs of my highly wanted list in one month
pimp.gif
I've always missed out/slept on the Wings & Waffle but thanks toPeterock for hooking it up.
Now the other pair, I never thought I would find it DS in my size
eek.gif
Ialways envy Oli whenever he posts his pair. Grail check!
This is going to be my last "Major" purchase in a bit. I might pick up those Team Orange 95's but other than that I'm taking a break.

First, what I wore
3514913688_bf658d85dc.jpg

Sorry for the flood....
3514914056_d62416dabf.jpg
3514914500_06491d3217.jpg

3514105549_9474452256.jpg
3514105411_57228efedd.jpg

3514916712_aaaa4d59a2.jpg

those are '99 mesh 1s right?....so nice thought about going after then....but i'm happy with my wht/blk/red 1s that i have....

chris - those AM1's are SERIOUS.....congrats on getting a grail!
s dub - i think the count is at 7 right now......? when i get back to a PC i'll be using that sig brian made lol

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

chris - those AM1's are SERIOUS.....congrats on getting a grail!
s dub - i think the count is at 7 right now......? when i get back to a PC i'll be using that sig brian made lol
hahaha! me too!! I'll try using that sig...
Justin - I hope I win on that auction, the guy is not responding to my messages. That's also one of my grails. Thanks again!!! Your heads up are alwaysappreciated!!! God Bless Bro!!!

Rained during the day today, beaters. Might put some nice ones on for Mothers Day dinner tonight if the rain holdsoff.

Recycled

B.Ground..nice pick ups homie...and those Comets are too sick. Too bad for Boston..Im a Laker fan till the end, but I feel bad for Bostons luck with KG. A lotof hard work for nothing...

Daaz, my size but a lil too worn for my taste.

Jus...come on man, dont rub it in. I made the sig as a joke
smh.gif

Woah! Last few pages have been bananas. Let me throw something into the mix. '01 Bursts that I picked up today:

airmaxburst.jpg

airmaxburst2.jpg

airmaxburst3.jpg

Enjoy the weekend Fam!

Real quick,

Chris/battle -[(what you wore)] x [(your pick ups)] =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Briannn - You already know, but I'll say it anyway "those are simply murder"!

S dubl - I feel your pain. Dudes comin' in here talking 'bout getting DS Atmos for under $100 like it's allfun and games
mad.gif

It's the weekend hope everyone's having fun!

i am on the hunt for any am 2 lights or 96 scream greens.....looking for 11-12 thx in advance

this thread is stupid crazy with all this heat...im gonna have to post some pics too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom