TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Regarding Turbo Pink 95s...it's a crapshoot really. Too many variables to determine whether a shoe is safe to wear (how often it was worn, how it wasstored, etc). My advice is to wear them tenderly and gingerly indoors on a soft surface like carpet before even thinking of wearing them outdoors.

Tier 0 accounts that I know of:

UNDFTD LA
ALIFE NYC
HUF SF
DQM NY
COLETTE (FRANCE)
COMM DE GARCE (FRANCE)
APARTMENT (AUSTRALIA)
PROVIDER (AUTRALIA)

If you need the complete list let me know. Since I saw the lovely Jordanlovah posted her store was going to get them I guess Nike Sportswear stores will getsome.

Originally Posted by KRISPACINLA

Tier 0 accounts that I know of:

UNDFTD LA
ALIFE NYC
HUF SF
DQM NY
COLETTE (FRANCE)
COMM DE GARCE (FRANCE)
APARTMENT (AUSTRALIA)
PROVIDER (AUTRALIA)

If you need the complete list let me know. Since I saw the lovely Jordanlovah posted her store was going to get them I guess Nike Sportswear stores will get some.

is there anymore in california?

Hopefully I get atleast 1 pair out of the 3

Wore some ID's today
3520890604_341df3b892.jpg

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Mod - don't be smad that he posted them Uptempos in here... lol jk dude

They shouldn't be in here but whatev every once in a while...
I was about to open a can of nucking futz on him, but i'll chill.

Daaz those 95s are sweet as, similar to the lavas. I like.

dont say they're like lavas.....i dont even like the lavas that i DO own.... lol

Originally Posted by danloveuk

daaznfella - Are those the outlet iDs you posted up a while back or was that someone else? They look great.
thanks man, yea they are, infrared is lovely, and it was a great sunny day in seattle

those 90s are TOUGH...i NEED them in a 9! time to make phone calls and hound my fellow fam and friends lol...ahem mayhem....hahhaha

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Can we see more pics of these Armstrong joints? Box too please. Thanks in advance
it's the same livestrong box that comes out with every livestrong shoe....shox turbo, pegasus,
structure triax, moto, lunar racers, etc...

Originally Posted by daaznfella

dont say they're like lavas.....i dont even like the lavas that i DO own.... lol

Originally Posted by danloveuk

daaznfella - Are those the outlet iDs you posted up a while back or was that someone else? They look great.
thanks man, yea they are, infrared is lovely, and it was a great sunny day in seattle

those 90s are TOUGH...i NEED them in a 9! time to make phone calls and hound my fellow fam and friends lol...ahem mayhem....hahhaha
Yes MAYHEM.....holla at me too!

Originally Posted by blackredxiiigoat

and ucasta...I can actually attain them for what I believe to be the very good price of $150...would you agree?...
Retail price is always good for older releases.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by itsmedallas

Can we see more pics of these Armstrong joints? Box too please. Thanks in advance

I'll do that tomorrow.. but yeah, same box as all the products..
They are a Tier Zero release.
B

Sup AMFamers.........

For those who've been here since my Daughter was born, and for those who haven't, she turns 2 on Thursday and we had a B-Day party for here today, worethese to chase her around the playground all day:

And here's Brianna with my niece sliding down the slide, she had CRAZY fun today, she also loved her Butterfly tattoo:

Peace.

Cris.

Dope pics Cris... You and Brick need to school me on a camera purchase on the cheap once I get a lil spare change handy...

Good day fam...

I well be going hard to get me a pair of them LIVESTRONG AM'1 ... Hopefully I can get a pair some how .

^ Yeah, me too, I want a pair pretty bad, Laune????? Haha, j/k hun, you'd probably get the size first since we're the same...........

Cris.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

What you buy em for then you lunatic??!

I love Lavas, love those ones of yours too, very well done.

wore these on mothers day:

2u6dwuo.jpg

since cris posted a pic of his daughter, heres my son hes almost 7 months old, my daughter didnt want a pic of her flip flops:

2qurj7o.jpg

yeah he needs some AM's.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom