TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Justin- Actual trades arent always welcomed, especially when we don't wanna part with the goods. lol *uh'hummm*

these, today.

these came in today, gonna need a good cleaning but still in pretty good shape.

Air Max Griffey

Originally Posted by tak

Justin- Actual trades arent always welcomed, especially when we don't wanna part with the goods. lol *uh'hummm*
laugh.gif
.....then stop going for the heart of the collection!!take an appendix or kidney....
frown.gif

prok-i remember those griffey's sitting on shelfs......those are the IX's right? the ones after the shox???

mayhem-funny that you actually got both of those this year too....air max TLII's when they are currently on the TL V....just funny to me sorry...=D

expecting a package from denverairforce soon....makes up for not being able to get the air max 1 blue retros....hint hint....

thanks for the comments guys. ThaDoogal23, the Crepe 90s are UK8.5, Khakis are UK9.

Laune - don't do it!!
tongue.gif

Chris - no worries man. loving those brown Spiridons btw.
tak - nice Crepes!
Justin - thanks again man. the navys looking a bit better than expected eh? lol

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Neon pack out mid December apparently, costly time of year....

re-releasing the Dave Whites??! i had to spend a serious crap load to get hold of mine
embarassed.gif
mad.gif

seems a bit odd as i don't recall Nike re-releasing a limited edition shoe before. plus, the original release was December '05 too.

today
3856089540_cfab80915c.jpg

Thanks Gooey
smile.gif

G' is it possible to get some comparison pics of the actual DW's you have, and compare them to that pic above? Thanks
wink.gif

Pools
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Yep, the ones and 90s are DWs for sure. I'm amazed by the drop if it's true, all the info fits so i think it'smore than possible.

Pools
pimp.gif
sick.gif

Yep, the ones and 90s are DWs for sure. I'm amazed by the drop if it's true, all the info fits so i think it's more than possible.
Was it you or someone else who posted those pics of AM95s with neon laces? Looked just like the ones pictured in that more recent snapshot of theDW AM1s and 90s...

laugh.gif
at the comments about the square toes...it's a sad truth
frown.gif

Neon pack out mid December apparently, costly time of year....

February actually, atleast that's when the neon 95s retro. Any AMFamers want some sz13 NYC exclusive AM95?

The only thing giving me hope on a DW retro is that the toe does look square on the 87 in the group picture...

God I want the 90s sooooo bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom