TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Loads of nice stuff over the last pages.
tak - Impressive AM collection, and a great variety. I still can't understand why i passed on the laser blue lights. They're fresh.
gooeywooey, that's a great set of pickups. And yes, Sports Direct is the place owned by Mike Ashley. I too normally steer clear, but supposedly they'reshifting 1 million pairs on sale.
crisone & slingman - those euro 87's a few pages back are such a clean colourway. Amazing.
battleground, the spiridons -
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Dave White reissue would be cool, especially the 90's.

JD keep the exclusives coming. These just popped up online. LOVE the look of them. Almost like a Livestrong 95.
main

And these fairly boring looking BW's
main

I wonder if those 95 "livestrongs" are the ones mentioned a few months back along with a pair of 97's Ive yet to see.? Hmmm? btw UKBased...thanksfor the compliment

UKBased - Hope things are good in Brizzle. Been rocking Boz for a day now.

Those 95s look to be all synthetic suede/felt... whatever. But they're not leather right? If that's the case they are
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by gooeywooey

tak, they look identical to me

3380239540_0cd923ebb1.jpg

3598421101_daf7eb1067.jpg

3599241286_3f3fb706a1.jpg

oh boy! just when i thought i might be able to sell these....thanks for this pic! i'll part with other things before letting these go!
OMG C....these forums are not healthy!
laugh.gif

Gooey - sucks about the pools, hopefully they're glue-able. I've got a pair of older 95s I need to reglue around the air bubble myself, interested tohear if you have any luck.

nwt - nice pics and nice Spiris. Makes me wish I hadn't been so cheap on the auction the other night
ohwell.gif

Nice stuff everybody
pimp.gif
. I got a couple of packages in the last couple ofdays. Nothing too serious, but I'll post pics when I'm able.

Cris -- Did you get my pm? Need a little JMA (Jason Markk Advice)
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by nwt

3857564614_f5ba9a249f.jpg

Was mirror shopping, I couldn't help myself haha
3857567522_32378aa23f.jpg

eek.gif

Never saw a pic of OG Spiridons on someone's feet until now.

While the blue of the retros matches better with my clothes, I really like how the Regal Blue (that was the shade on the OGs, right?) looks in these pics.
pimp.gif

freezyfreaky- what about em???? i remember those being at the rack, i WOULDA picked them up, but they are so boring, leather is great though, but that was wheni stumbled across like 7 or so pairs of hufquakes lol

justin-yea i traded my atmos 95s to dunks206 for his clot id's....i prefer the clot ids a bit more so i'm happy, may hafta ask you to get me those davewhites....since you were able to get those 112s lol...

jerrod-thanks for the offer on those 90s....just not a fan of em unfortunately.....PM me if you got anythign else???

any sz 11 fams? i got a pair of blk/white air max 1's that i picked up for another AM fam member who had to back out, so if anybody isinterested....selling at cost....50$

those structures are DOPE! the only problem is the neon felt swoosh's "trim"....i hate when it's some super odd color like red....likethat....

any sz 11 fams? i got a pair of blk/white air max 1's that i picked up for another AM fam member who had to back out, so if anybody is interested....selling at cost....50$

the mesh black and white? originals? probably not huh?
nerd.gif

larrive, what kind of JMA do you need? haha i may be able to help.....

Originally Posted by daaznfella

freezyfreaky- what about em???? i remember those being at the rack, i WOULDA picked them up, but they are so boring, leather is great though, but that was when i stumbled across like 7 or so pairs of hufquakes lol
just picked them up. the leather is definitely nice on them.
it is mostly black so i can clearly see how it would bore most people.
but although it's not the same green it felt reminiscent of jordan altitude xiii's which i happen to be a fan of.

micah is def a homie from the beginning of team amfam.

battleground, imma try and post 2 pics tomorrow of shoes i don't own but something you might want to hunt for.

Mheft definitely fam for a minute......pretty much only id's cause he's a size 14-15. I'm always sending him n kvn the super large sizes LOL

Hey Justin...send them those black/grey 90s that are 13. They're listed as a 13, but are a 14. I got happy when I saw em the other day, but after looking Isaw a pic of the tag said US 14. They're supposed to be previously owned by Suge Knight as well.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom