TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by daaznfella

then i believe the color would be sport royal, it may not show as well on teh jordan 18s, but if you see the sport royal air max burst from back then....def. the right shade

these? box label just says royal blue, but was there another pair of bursts with blue?

fcb359d2e58942bbcc3caf79a4cd61f5162683c.jpg

oh and, congrats on the job briannnnn!

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Denver - thanks, and yea the 'cuse colors rock. could also work with the broncos and bears jersey but that'd be an abomination to me as a giants fan
indifferent.gif
tongue.gif
heh, yeah that's kinda why I said Orangemen, you can't be reppin' the Broncos outta NYC, haha. but hey, I was born in Buffalo andgrew up in upstate so I've always been a Syracuse fan, and even though my Dad and brother would have loved to make me a Bills fan, I've always beenmore of a Giants fan. loved seein' them beat the boys in jerry's billion dollar playhouse on monday!

as promised..

from left to right: 2003s, HOAs (2005), Carson Palmer iDs (2007), 2008s, and my wannabeinfrarediDs

jibby- Nice shot FAM....Im happy with my InfraPinks, cant own 90's without having Infra's or Laser blue's
wink.gif

Up&C- I know how you might feel....My first pair was small also
ohwell.gif
Ihope you can eventually get your true size like I did...much more enjoyable to wear.

Originally Posted by denverairforce

Denver - thanks, and yea the 'cuse colors rock. could also work with the broncos and bears jersey but that'd be an abomination to me as a giants fan
indifferent.gif
tongue.gif
heh, yeah that's kinda why I said Orangemen, you can't be reppin' the Broncos outta NYC, haha. but hey, I was born in Buffalo and grew up in upstate so I've always been a Syracuse fan, and even though my Dad and brother would have loved to make me a Bills fan, I've always been more of a Giants fan. loved seein' them beat the boys in jerry's billion dollar playhouse on monday!
Hell yea!!!......what made it all the more sweeter is i know Viet was watching that game too....biting hisnails.....praying Tynes would pull that final FG
roll.gif

RON, where you at?! we're gonna have to set up some sort of system for this..
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

Jibby - thanks dude, dope pic! right click > saved....

Originally Posted by tak

jibby- Nice shot FAM....Im happy with my InfraPinks, cant own 90's without having Infra's or Laser blue's
wink.gif

Up&C- I know how you might feel....My first pair was small also
ohwell.gif
I hope you can eventually get your true size like I did...much more enjoyable to wear.
yea theyre a tad too small.. I only wanted the AM1s and AM90s from LAF collection. Finally got my hands on these but i guess i gotta sell em andhope to find my size.

sig check

these just came in, i tried to capture the color as best as i could with my point n shoot...had PS to help a bit. it's a royal/purplish blue if that makes any sense at all
laugh.gif

.....after finding these few AM87 ID's....i feel like i didn't miss out completely from the OG options
laugh.gif
,...still...it would have been nice to come up with my own stuff but oh well...hopefully they will come back with the options again!
nerd.gif
royal purplish???

then i believe the color would be sport royal, it may not show as well on teh jordan 18s, but if you see the sport royal air max burst from back then....def. the right shade

uh.. it's supposed to be ULTRAMARINE, i believe.

the colors didn't always match in real life, depending on material - that's how the ultramarine came in suede (as opposed to the "leather"swoosh" on the HOA 180s)

i had a very similar design except with laser blue instead of the gray and black buffalo on the mudguard.. plus laser contrast stitch i think. (kicks self)

congrats brian on the job...
lots of good stuff lately, especially the customs

found this pic while searching for some stuff, since its am related. maria sharapova in maxims and aw77 hoody.

Maria-Maria.jpg

^^^that sounds right to me...thanks fam
excuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me....

roll.gif

congrats briannnnn!!!
and it's thurs!!!....lol
i need to find a real job and stop getting paid under the table....but tax free....so goood.......
pimp.gif

roll.gif

congrats briannnnn!!!
and it's thurs!!!....lol
i need to find a real job and stop getting paid under the table....but tax free....so goood.......
pimp.gif
Damn, almost forgot about Anime Thursdays,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BTW, Utada Hikaru's song in Evangelion 1.0: You Are (Not) Alone =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

roll.gif

congrats briannnnn!!!
and it's thurs!!!....lol
pimp.gif
Damn, almost forgot about Anime Thursdays,
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BTW, Utada Hikaru's song in Evangelion 1.0: You Are (Not) Alone =
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
Utada-Beautiful World (OG off of Heart Station) > Evangelion 1.0 remix

....still like both though lol

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

as promised..

from left to right: 2003s, HOAs (2005), Carson Palmer iDs (2007), 2008s, and my wannabeinfrarediDs
Cool! Right click>set as desktopbackground>done.

Love the 03, nice bubble, can you put some pics up of the wannabees? They look sweet.

When you gonna get that **%# on your feet dude? Or are they a visual collection on ice?

I like how the air units in the '03s appear they are bursting out from the midsole, even though the shoes are chillin' all the way in the back
laugh.gif

Laser Blue Lights for me today.. I wish these came in half sizes
grin.gif

\

MODZ- I have No clue as to what exactly that # is.......can I at least get a 1/2 Kudo?
laugh.gif

larrivee - those icarus' are dope, if i ever find that colorway in my size...mmmm...
devil.gif

Thanks a lot, I got a mayhem-esque steal on them, haha.
Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

larrivee7 - those are nice. are they wearable? hope the geology business is treating you well

Thanks, and they're quite wearable (phylon midsole ftw, haha). The fact that they had been worn a lot before I got them helped too, even thoughthey're not the cleanest specimen. Believe it or not, I felt they were sound enough that I machine washed them. I probably wouldn't try it again,though
laugh.gif

Geology business is decent, kinda slow at times. Now that the weather is awesome, I've been in the office a lot (never fails). We've got somedrilling jobs lined up for next week though. How's life in the enviro-department?

BTW - Briannnn, congrats!

Thanks to everyone for the well-wishes and congratulatory messages.

You don't want the free time I had while I was looking for work, believe me.
roll.gif

Wore these yesterday to grab some lunch and later some celebratory beer:

nou0dz.jpg

Will probably go out for a little to enjoy the day. Not sure what to wear yet...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom