TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Cool! Right click>set as desktop background>done.

Love the 03, nice bubble, can you put some pics up of the wannabees? They look sweet.

When you gonna get that **%# on your feet dude? Or are they a visual collection on ice?
I've worn all of them out and about except for my iDs. the 03s, HOAs, and carsons were all lightly used when I acquired them so I had noproblem putting them on my feet ASAP. I think I've posted them all before, except the HOAs (don't have a WDYWT pic of those yet)

Originally Posted by briannnnn

I like how the air units in the '03s appear they are bursting out from the midsole, even though the shoes are chillin' all the way in the back
laugh.gif
yea, I liked how that worked when I took this pic so I did it when I added the carsons as well..

larrivee7 - it's annoying how that works with the weather and getting stuck in the office. where I'm at now I rarely do fieldwork, mostly reportwriting. but I did get out recently to do some fieldwork which was nice. but when I come back in the office after that I hate it. hence me being on here allday
laugh.gif
but yea there isn't a shortage of work.

oh and saw these this morning so figured I would share. apologies if already posted... via link
SpeckledRedAM1.JPG

(PS sorry for the extra huge post and OD on pics.. like I said it's a bit boring in the office)

i'm not a fan of yours anymore, cris.

briannnnn; congrats buddy on the job!

oh, and huarache bursts today. trust me.

Sup guys. Been away for awhile, good to see the heat still being posted. Got some good stuff comin in, will be contributing soon!!

Was really curious to see how these looked in person and with the F&F going on........I brought them home. Ill be looking to swap the laces once I find alight gry pair. The only white on the shoe is the "air" on the tongue. I know this pair wouldve been a lot better without the PL.....but IMO itsreally not that bad.

Justin- If you werent working so hard, you know I wouldve spent money on something you have
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by FrankMatthews

Sup guys. Been away for awhile, good to see the heat still being posted. Got some good stuff comin in, will be contributing soon!!
good stuff coming in huh? does that mean your sick of my 98's yet?!
nerd.gif
ohwell.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tak

Justin- If you werent working so hard, you know I wouldve spent money on something you have
nerd.gif
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by crisone

TGIFF............
AMEN!!
Originally Posted by larrivee7

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

larrivee - those icarus' are dope, if i ever find that colorway in my size...mmmm...
devil.gif

Thanks a lot, I got a mayhem-esque steal on them, haha.
grin.gif
....feels good to get those steals every once in a while!i've got another coming soon too
pimp.gif

dope $#!T FAM! this page is on fire!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

couldn't wait to break these out today.....casual day at the office so red polo now....but FAM tee in a few when the office closes....
grin.gif

always thought crisone was one of those guys with spiky hair and glasses....dirtylicious-like almost....hehehhe

those suade red 1s are nice, expect MAJOR MAJOR bleeding and complaining to ensue....

wow Justin, those look even better on! I can just imagine peoples eyes being drawn down to your feet
eek.gif
, cus those things are bright
glasses.gif

yuku stay tripping....
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

LOL Jibby, at least 6 people in the office, including some of the partners were like
eek.gif

btw....what r the fam's thoughts on this addition? all 3 customs were to have a forefoot swoosh, the reds are the last because i have to do it and i'mabout to make it happen....i'm torn because there's no going back after i put it on permanently...

ohh, tough choice Justin. I would say no, but that's just because that WDYWT pic up there is sick as it is. the toebox is so lush looking, and thus IMHOnothing else is needed. but either way they are very nice. love the splatter, love the red/orange/blk color combo. love the shoe. though I must admit I havegone back to look at the blue iDs you picked up recently several times. I'm a sucker for grey and those things are sweet!

that's what i'm saying....they are dope now and i don't wanna ruin it with a gaudy forefoot swoosh since it's a bit bigger than the ones foundon the atmos' and 99 mesh's....but then i think it would be soooooooo sick to have that stitched swoosh on there.........arggghhhh i hate this.....

you need some kind of velcro swoosh that you can add and remove at will without damaging the suede. or, somehow make a swoosh that has a lot of static cling?heheh. no but really, I would vote to not include the swoosh permanently. my reasoning is that the midsole is already very busy with the splatters and a blackswoosh on the upper there might contrast poorly...

Dope fit Cris.... the shirts came in today... Thanks again homie...

As for everyone else.... SSSSSSSMOKIN!!!! (in Jim Carey's voice from The Mask)

76a364fc1a3e9b8222933a47498511ba3b3d5406.jpg

69f369c7159b94cc20833b5340191671b04f3c4e.jpg

18726a71cd90429b3094c51e9cd2cc28ffb70e9a.jpg

Found all these at a local store I havent been to in a while. They have old AM's just sitting there on sale. I picked up all the AM 1's they had left.Wmns 8,9,10. Picked up a size 11 AM 97's OG Silver with red check (not pictured). All for such deals. And by the way everything there is legit. No fakes noscams. They are actually a big nike retailer. Any info on all 3 pictured and the og 97's? Years/prices would be appreciated. thanks all

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom