TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^ Neukicks - Nice, best colorway too
pimp.gif
. Wait........... is that the pairthat disappeared on the auction site within a few hours of being listed
mad.gif

I have to admit though that all the people here are pretty awesome. Just a bunch of guys with a passion, nothing more nothing less. I find myself more in thisthread than any other one. To top it off, Ive been slowly get rid of my older J's, as I dont own any past 2003, to transition to a collection of mostlyAM's. I always find myself choosing an AM over anything else, because of the comfort and the fact that they looking good with just about any type ofclothing. Ive always been a 95 fan since seeing them in high school back in 1995 and thats all I knew until a few years ago. But I will admit that I love theAM 1 now. And I fear that its too late to find all the older C/W's that I like. Im just a simple Colorway person. I just wanted to say that even though Imnot an AM FAM member, that its still feels good being a part of this thread with a bunch of laid back AM FAM'ers who just have a passion for a certainmodel of shoes and arent driven by hype. Im from Houston btw.

Chris- Congrats on the 2nd child. Im ready to travel down that path, as my girlfriend and I have been talking about it a lot.
happy.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

pimp.gif
. Wait........... is that the pair that disappeared on the auction site within a few hours of being listed
mad.gif
Yes.......
happy.gif

Danloveuk, airon -
laugh.gif
, yes size 11

Cris - congrats sir! I'm guessing we might see an avy change in the future then...
Mod - sorry to hear that sir. glad you are ok though
James - slashed your tires??!? I never understood why people would do that... nice 98s though sir. Nike needs to retrosome ASAP
oh and does anyone have info on the green pattas popping up? I'm just curious of the timeframe..

Originally Posted by neukicks

pimp.gif
. Wait........... is that the pair that disappeared on the auction site within a few hours of being listed
mad.gif
Yes.......
happy.gif

Danloveuk, airon -
laugh.gif
, yes size 11

Dang you! I had already sent the guy an email asking to see more pics too. Should've just straight made an offer on the spot
mad.gif
frown.gif
. Oh well........

^^ my family is very political, and I park outside, and we just won a big election, so I'd imagine its the opponent
devil.gif

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

Cris - congrats sir! I'm guessing we might see an avy change in the future then...
Mod - sorry to hear that sir. glad you are ok though
James - slashed your tires??!? I never understood why people would do that... nice 98s though sir. Nike needs to retro some ASAP
oh and does anyone have info on the green *Pattas popping up? I'm just curious of the timeframe..FOR ALL CW's
*Adjusted
wink.gif

congrats cris!

Modz - that sucks man. at least you're not hurt!

oh, somebody with kids should cop these, so ill: 350270278775

and James, 98s, slick. i've been striking out on offers on ebay lately. I've been getting straight ignored by sellers. I'm not low balling either.ah well. saving me some money I guess. it'll be great once you and danloveuk have every air max ever made, then I won't be missing out on size 11auctions as much, lol. sucks about your tires though... nice OG mesh btw.

What's up Fam........

Thanks for the kind words, here's some pics:

I had to throw these on, what I wore when Brianna was born:

Then after (waiting to be brought into the OR):

Full:

And last but not least, my Daughter, "Malia" would like to say, "Hi"

Born 11-3-09, 9:38 p.m., 6 lbs 1 oz, 19 in...........

Cris.

CONGRATULATIONS CRIS!!! shes a beautiful girl
James - sick pickup sir.. it's good to see you stray from the 87s every now and then
tongue.gif

Wow dude, they look way cleaner than in his pic. Or did you fix them up a little already? Regardless, one of my grails
pimp.gif
Congrats.

mad.gif
**mdlkfjlshvlsdkjfelr**
mad.gif
I know right.....nope. Haven't done any cleaning yet...will do some tonight if I get the time though. Thank you!

Jibby - haha I know right, thanks! but I did just purchase another pair of 87's yesterday
eyes.gif
should be here by the end of next week I'm guessing!

Originally Posted by battleground03

Mike - Thanks for the compliment on the collection. I had a chance to go through it today and figured out what I need to sell.

I'll post some pics later to give fam members who wear 8.5-9 first dibs on them
wink.gif
yay! me too! last night i came up with 30+ pairs to sell...except my size sucks!!
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

but to all my sz7-8 heads, send me a message....the excel sheet is ready!
laugh.gif

CRIS- CONGRATS ON BABY #2!!!
happy.gif

SUP FAM....HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS YEAR IS ALMOST OVER!

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

forgot to ask, and size 11 famers bidding on these 140357282087 already?
not I, but that reminds me, I need to get our email list together still. I know I started, but I have to add people and I just didn't getback around to it and work is insane right now. I will hopefully send all of us 10.5-11.5 fam a PM this weekend to introduce our little system idea again.

She's beautiful Cris, congrats again! Malia is a great name as well

Neukicks - ......................
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom