TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by JordanLovah

Originally Posted by battleground03

Mike - Thanks for the compliment on the collection. I had a chance to go through it today and figured out what I need to sell.

I'll post some pics later to give fam members who wear 8.5-9 first dibs on them
wink.gif
yay! me too! last night i came up with 30+ pairs to sell...except my size sucks!!
frown.gif
ohwell.gif

but to all my sz7-8 heads, send me a message....the excel sheet is ready!
laugh.gif

CRIS- CONGRATS ON BABY #2!!!
happy.gif

SUP FAM....HOPE EVERYONE IS WELL! I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS YEAR IS ALMOST OVER!

Man im missing out... Anyone selling some sz.9.5-10?

Congrats again Cris...

Originally Posted by neukicks

Danloveuk, airon -
laugh.gif
, yes size 11

those are awesome man, glad i'm a 9-9.5 or i would have been really salty

and once again to cris, CONGRATS, she's a beauty. very happy for you and the wife bro. has to be such a great experience to go through

Originally Posted by El Bro

Originally Posted by gswarriorz

Mic - thanks for the patta update...

El Bro - Sorry to hear, I hope u get ur money back...

Went to Ontario Mills Nike Outlet...

Air Max 90 ($69.99)
ifd9qr.jpg

Idk if they ship but if any of you want I can get em for u.
I would like to buy a pair of this shoe. I need a shoe to do my white inner lining of the air unit Project. These are perfect.

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

i know the PYS shoes guys personally and hope they rectify the situation. My only problem with them is they never take old product off so they still show the prices they sold their stuff in 2003 at and when people make me offers they reference that price and say thats what PYS sells them for. Of course they have been sold out for 6 years but you see what im saying. You should really just communicate calmly with them, state your case, and i would hope they do you right and resolve the situation.

Yeah, I pleaded my case with the genius over the phone and she refused my refund and said nothing can be done. They cant tell the difference between the picture and what they sent me. Pisses me off. I filed a claim with my CC company. So I should be getting my money back anyways. They claim they sent the shoes back, but I havent received them. I should piss on the shoes after I get my refund and send them back to them like that for making me go through all this, and it being their mistake. Im not that type of person, but they deserve it.
smile.gif

Anyways, Im about to pull the trigger on some USA 1's. 250 Shipped, I just hope there is no yellowing. I need to get pics of the 04 Chili 1's I just bought. They are amazing in comparison to the recent QS.
sorry man, i knew them dudes back in 03ish. im sure they have had turnover and lots of change like other spots so basically kick them in theirrubberhole

^ Nice pic.
pimp.gif
I just love the asymmetry on this shoe. I posted a pair afew months ago that I got for the Mrs. (she didn't like them). But when I got them in, I just sat there and looked at them for several minutes.

If you post another pic, show that bubble with all the detail inside
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by neukicks

Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Ta people, 2nd repair job, another 2k out of pocket, but you're right, could have been worse...
I woke up to see my two rear tires slashed this morning if it makes you feel any better
grin.gif
Jeez, some players hatin you're sweet kicks?? Ya gotta blast them fools.
pimp.gif

Today, recycled.

Chris - Happy Birthday!!! Here we go Scorpion's, you, me and Malia!!!

Cris1 - Congratulations!!! Beautiful Baby!!! Now Bri will ha a playmate!!! God Bless You Brother!!!

Modzilla - Hit me up if there's any news from your friend

James - Nice Pick Up!!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

MicMorales - Pareng Mic!!! 'Musta na!!! Your baby is getting bigger!!!

Just like what Chris said,,, This is like AM/PM "Too Much Good Stuff"

Mine Today...

^

My New Pickup.
smile.gif

The seller had 3 pairs. I shouldve bought another pair at 175 shipped. Damn, I regret it now.
frown.gif

^^^$175 shipped?! I've been hoping to come across a pair of those in a size 10...cheapest I found has been on the bay for something like $220 shipped.Congratulations on the pick up!

Originally Posted by nwt

Now here's something you don't see everyday.... 320444824609
Yea nice find. Too bad... Saving up for these Manny Trainers.

El Bro - Nice Pickup...
pimp.gif

Any one got a hookup or sellin sz.9.5-10 Air Max1 QS red/white or blue/white?

^ Indeed, haven't seen those in a while
nerd.gif
. But that's one pairfrom that era that never really did anything for me. That bubble is always great, but the uppers leave a little to be desired imo.

Finally Friday.....guess it much more enjoyable for those of us that work M-F
wink.gif

well as with many of you, I am interested in those green Patta 87s. so I went down to the one store in PDX that miiiiight have them (Compound). I asked the guyup front about them and he directs me to a fellow in the back who supposedly orders all the shoes. I say "I'm wondering if you guys are going to getthe air max 87 Pattas in green?" dude says to me "what are 87s?" now I'm not one to over use emoticons but this was exactly my expression
indifferent.gif
this guy orders the shoes for the whole store and doesn'tknow what 87s are?!? ok fine, so I say "87s are air max ones." he says "oh we actually have those in already." my heart proceeds to jumpcus I didn't see them on the shelves. so dude brings out a box and I'm sure my face is like a child on christmas. only thing is he opens the box andits the Parra maxims. I just look at dude like you can't be serious? first, they aren't really 87s though I can see some confusion. second I saidPatta not Parra again I can see the mix up. but last of all they aren't green. at this point I am baffled and wanting to tell the dude that he is anidiot, but instead politely ask his name, give the dap and bounce.
anyhow sorry for the long story but such is the nature of the sneaker world in PDX. Compound really is our only shop that might get QS and such so it'spretty depressing, especially considering I used to drive by the Nike campus everyday... thank god for the internet

did they make air max 94's in 1996? I have a pair I thought were burst 2's but are apparently not (they don't look like the burst 2's in thatauction above), but the more I think about it, I think the upper more resembles the air max 94. production date on the tag is 96 (gum sole, white/green upper,white/green bubble).

can somebody post pics of the am 94 again for me? I know we went through this a few months ago but I don't want to dig for pics. thanks.

Seen these today in JD's whats your thoughts on them??I dunno if i love them or hate them,hmmmmmm........

Originally Posted by TheTaffy

Seen these today in JD's whats your thoughts on them??I dunno if i love them or hate them,hmmmmmm........

If they inner lining of the air unit was white they would look dope.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom