TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn Guy, that sucks. nice AF1 pickup though.

for a long day of work:
14udt6v.jpg

sup guys,
Brick SB thank´s for the love
Oli nice Teals B ... long time no talk, hope your doing good man
wink.gif

Guy get well soon buddy
wink.gif

Mike really nice pix and shoes
smokin.gif

today for me
7d035342e7f83e07d901926c468dbbaee888ee6.pjpg

Guytje....wuhahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
thats why you have to leave biking to DUTCH folks
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
nee hoor bro, ik maak maar eenstomme grap...beterschap lange...ik wilde je eigenlijk nog uitschelden voor die hele mooie Halloween Jewels maar...heeft toch geen zin....rust lekker uitschatje! ( No Gordon of Gerard Joling )

Originally Posted by rafsjays

Damn Guy, that sucks bro. Good luck with than, and get well soon man. Not having the use of a limb is no joke. I've had two knee surgeries (6 months apart), and it was terrible. Best of luck Fam.

How much do the structures retail in the US? and where can i get them in NYC?
They retail for $105.

thanks im going to head out to look for them in a minute!

Seb: amazing Atmos, man I need those in my life, size 12 anyone??
nerd.gif

After work to run some errands...Jamaica mon'!

So i picked up the air max structures ..... love the sneaker but the way the material creases in the front is terrible!!! any Solutions! (will post pick upslater)

Originally Posted by INC365

hello all,

just stopping by to tell you how f'ed up my day was today.
i was testing my new bike (only had it since friday and i always need some time to get used to) in the local skatepark here in Valencia.
i was doing some bunnyhops, manuals, grinds (feeble and whatnot),..
i did a bunnyhop-manual on a concrete bench (which i normally can pull off without any trouble)
but this time, it went wrong BIGTIME!

this is the result:
2akmcnc.jpg

a fractured elbow and wrist ( i didnt even know an elbow could break, but i do now and i can tell you, it doesnt feel good )
anyway, will be in this cast for at least 6 weeks
ohwell.gif

be safe kids

bye all

PS: my latest pick ups:
nice pick ups, and dont worry about the elbow, i broke mine two years ago, and they heal up just fine..... just take the pain killer....
happy.gif

Preppin for the flight to London, grabbed my Dad's camera for the trip! Hopefully will capture some cool stuff.

Playing around with it...

Pickup that arrived today...

Nice Safari's and mic i will do that
I asked some guy today in Soho/Noho that had on the neon lights where he got 'em and he said "LondonYehh" with a strong accent... i was like DAMN
mad.gif

Got these !

2akmcnc.jpg

ouch. damn bro. i fractured my elbow in 5th grade. like.. 17 years ago? damn. i'm getting old.

"at least 6 weeks" turned into 8 or 9 for me. but after a while, you get used to it.

look on the bright side and take the opportunity to learn to use your left hand.. it's nice to be ambidextrous.

Originally Posted by MegaMayhemNY

So i picked up the air max structures ..... love the sneaker but the way the material creases in the front is terrible!!! any Solutions! (will post pick ups later)
Don't worry about the creasing. Real talk.

Mic - Are you talking about rasta AM1s? If you are PYS restocked on them I think and hasall the sizes.

Also does anyone know what stores they're selling structures in US? Like Footlocker or something etc..? Or were they sent to specific stores around, helpme out! =P

^^ Indie release. Check Niketowns, too, before resellers buy every shoe in stock .00024 seconds after it arrives off the truck.

Is there any demand for OG Huf AM1's? I've got a somewhat used pair FS,10.5, and oddly enough, I'm not getting any bites. I really reeeeeally needa pair of teal structures...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom