TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amazing stuff as usual B. 95s are killing it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

what up fam...
intothedark - amazing as usual..
Jdocs - I saw those as well and was thinking "man, I don't remember seeing those before.."
anyway.. some neon pics, and some Mowabb 95's I wore today..
Hope everybody is good..
Peace
B
308000628.jpg

booooooooo dayum this picture to hell!!!!!!
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif
devil.gif

Just to give Heads Up I'll be posting Dave White AM90's sz.11 and Dave White AM1's sz.10 on Ebay and maybe on here if I can figure out how to

and booooooo to you too kuz they aren't my size!!
mad.gif
mad.gif
mad.gif

ok, all done
ohwell.gif

Thanks for the feed back everyone
smile.gif

I'll have to look into those DW 90s
nerd.gif
and DOPE neon set there cubanbee !

Got two pairs of these.. These are the DS one... Don't think you wanna see the beat one.

my first post in this thread, y'all gonna clown on me but Air Max HealthWalkers, womens colorway...had to come with something different

thanks everyone...

and cubanbeee!! those are looking great. i still haven't pulled the trigger on the lights, i think im happy without them.

Just wanted to share some runners of mine
dont mind the DreamShatterer tags. thats my old login.

Sold these to intothedark a while back
I wish these were my size
frown.gif

edit*
some older pics from an old login that got banned

todays my birthday!
pimp.gif
but im stuck studying calculus
eyes.gif
and i wish i had some nice AM's to unds, but thats all been done already,sigh...hahaa

just stoppin by to see how the fams doin, peaceee

cuban...that is disgustingly sexy!
devil.gif

I remember seeing those at some local spot near the end of last year but I think they only had samples.

I remember reading about those AM95s on another site and really looking forward to them, they were supposed to be a spring/summer 07 release. I'm hopingthese are still gonna make it out as a GR.

2s9wt1%20v.jpg

can i get some help from the fam....i am looking for the translation tool that someone linked us to a while back. it was a translation device for a japaneseyahoo auction.

i want to say that kevin2nd and jdocs had some info on the translation thing. and i wanna say that it was a yahoo translator

it basically translates an entire website into english

thanks

Heads up Team Am Fam sz 12 heads. If you are looking for some stash BWs DEADSTOCK, hit me up on PM. My boy is trying to sell his pair.

Sorry for the b/s, but this seems like something you dudes would want to hear about.

l_02e167045b8b0ae53fd1dfdd8e00f62e.jpg

I know its not the legit check but im hoping u guys can help me on these CLots not an expert
ABout how much they go for and if they r legit

a49254fe21ba4b21241e5227f2ca32720ab9902.jpg
6d6154efb9b825e782036cd864b4b5cdc0f74d0.jpg

I was
eek.gif
over those Hot Lava AM95s but my excitement for them has dropped considerably since then.

They better have a reflective heel and tongue...But I don't know if it's coppable; that white midsole is going to be a problem to keep clean.

Those CLOTs are definitely not real. Look at the pic, they are a NikeID version, one that a lot of people have made the colorway of. The real CLOTs are a lotdifferent, have a clear toebox which is the biggest difference. Hope that helps

Peace.

Cubanbee: lovely neon set... I don't even seem able to land 95's let alone the AM1's and 90's!
Took a trip to JD sports at lunchtime today....
And came home with these.....

747161187ba7bc3871fb0ae652bae43c493fff88.pjpg

17326fe130773a55b8733c725fd0bfc789bae0c0.pjpg

The sport red's are my favourite AM light OG CW retro yet. Somehow still not quite as nice as the AM1 though ...

10416a1479a1b5367aaa9775b1b17662bd23cb14.pjpg

AM1 vs AM2.... What are you guys thoughts?

^its weird how they are both sport red but the am 1's look alot brighter, alot brighter it makes the lights look like a varsity red.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom