TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

yooooo briannnn!!!! you picked your cap and gown yet?!?? lol the line was like musical chairs
tongue.gif
...I still can't believe graduation is 9 days away.....lucky you finished, I have one more final on monday and this is the subject I need to study the most!!!

Yeah, I picked it up with no problems. The whole musical chairs thing was unnecessary, but whatever, who cares...looking forward to commencement; hope tosee you then

I still have three more finals, actually. The two most important ones just happen to be on Wednesday.

And
smh.gif
I was swindled into buying a tassel when the cap and gown pack already came with one...but the one I ended up buying looks better than the one thatcame with the gown.

Oli, nice IDs

have been hanging around looking at this thread for a while now and really love your guys shoes and photos. my photos are terrible but thought i shouldcontribute.

^^ A collection like that should get you an instant invite into Team AM Fam. Awesomeness all around

thanks for the comments. 95's were bought at footlocker here in australia a couple of years ago, don't know much more than that sorry

Originally Posted by n1ke drawer

Hello fam!!!!

just checking in!!!! too much stuff to mention .... so keep it up everybody!!!
chops900 - Sick collection!

Wore some Air Max Light today
(got a size 11 for sale
wink.gif
)
2479163001_5972c17bdc_o.jpg

thanks fam for the comments on the 95's.

two pair of safety orange ron. but one of them recently cracked (posted pics). but talking about the desert red's ... i could also use apair of these
smile.gif
but who couldn't

well done on the turbo pink corey. i see your collection is growing rapidly since you've joined the fam. good work. i really like theclear sole on these 95. a nice add on

omg karl ... these are off the hook. from the time when BW's were real quality material. i hope you can rock em

very nice iD's steve. instant pickup color combo ... no doubt. brown and orange are pretty much made to be together on a shoe

chops900: great collection man. and what a brilliant 1st post on NT. welcome to the board and when it comes down to me welcome to the fam. ican only quote mic and say lovely wmns am93 ... especially for a summer days these are so perfect. beside that: ben d, urawa, vio, safari, teal am1 ... escapeI+II, lime, spruce, infrared am90 ... structures, am93, stash bw, royal am light, huarache racer, huarache light beam, stussy air huarache ... that's A LOTof very very nice shoes. congratulation !!!

wore atmos 95 this afternoon:

am95smoldermgoldwhtkhakuv0.jpg

not 87 but still ... i had to wear the shirt. beautiful chris

teamamfamze2.jpg

^^ hows your edge ... i wish you all the best for your recovery man. sounds painful ... get well. ohhh and very very nice og/jd lights!

have a good day/evening fam

chops900: Ridiculously dope collection. I think you should sell me those womens 93's and a pair of laserblue 90's though (Having 3 pairs is just plain greedy)
laugh.gif
Seriouslythough. Great effort

hope all is well HYE

anyway, some of my '95 pick ups:

AM95 (LTD) blk/vars red/drk charc '04 FLE excl.:

AM95 SC msilv/blk/wht '00:

both of those are super nice mr. deathmetal365.

everyone is killin it. HYE good luck on your surgery. smh at me for not having some atmos 95's.

wearing 05 varsity reds. not as nice as inc's 04's. looking at the box, i noticed that i bought these at niketown when they released and i'mpretty sure that i paid retail
smh.gif
sick.gif
frown.gif

a5gh7r.jpg

good stuff everybody

loving the viotech pic oli ... top

great pickup on the iguana am95

05 varsety red look nice kev. always good to see your quality material. here as well as in the af1 thread ... and
roll.gif
at the fact that you're not happywith having paid retail for em. as long as you don't have to pay what we pay as retail here (250$ for 95) it's a deal i'd say
smile.gif

Hope all is well Fam. nice atmos Oli and Tibor. varsity reds looking nice Kev.

for today...enjoy
2h3u6w6.jpg

2qcmjya.jpg

2886qty.jpg

^%%****+ great!!

yeah Tibor, nice Atmos action!

Guy, never even seen those varsity reds... Back then we didn't even have an FL over here in Switzerland
eyes.gif
lovely pair!

also nice iguanas!

Hey all,

What I don't like at my new job. I do not have an office, nor do I sit in front of a computer
frown.gif
. It's really starting to cut into my fam time
tongue.gif

Chops900 - Crazy collection too many to mention (see tibor's list).

Tibor - Always with the good stuff!

Steve - I liked those back a page alot.

Aaron - Those are killing me. A perfect summer shoe.

Hows your edge- Hold your head.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom