TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey fam,

Today.

Mayhem - The white/orng/blue cw is pretty nice. Would look good w/ shorts.

Steve - Nice p/u's! I have always liked those bursts alot.

Jake - Cool pic.

Later,
Jerrod

^^^dope huarache bursts...underrated shoe

like jake stated earlier, big thanks to Ron for the hospitality while in Chicago. Beautiful city, ladies, and just good times all around. heres what i woremost of the time in the Windy City...
2j0zfjl.jpg

2yytnra.jpg

1zvsf2e.jpg

going through my flickr, and found an old pic of the skull am1's...
422589558_afe69bfc1b.jpg

looking at it, makes me regret selling them...
frown.gif

Ucasta/Aaron, jwdanklefs/Jake, TellyJesko/Joe.....an absolute pleasure hanging with y'all here in the CHI. Glad you had a good time. Sorry you had to seemy sh*tty Cubs stink it up Thu night. I am actually glad they are done - I was utterly embarassed after being swept and just can't take it any more.

Sweet pics you guys took....where is the circle jerk WDYWT pic for Fred? LOL! Email your other pics if you get a chance...

And thanks for the SA tee!

Ucatsa what exactly are those wht/red sneaks u posted? tailwinds?? or something? give me like an exact name that I might find on a shoe box

thanks much appreciated

Originally Posted by hassan16

Ucatsa what exactly are those wht/red sneaks u posted? tailwinds?? or something? give me like an exact name that I might find on a shoe box

thanks much appreciated
Nike Air Max 2 Light - Atom Red/Black-Clear Jade

Thanks for the kind words everyone...

I think the Skulls AM1's are at the outlets and I think they are only $40 if I remember correctly....also nice AM1's up there!

oh man... wish i was there in Chicago, I was just there two weeks before y'all lil summit. Next time, Ron!

sick max 2s, Aaron. And I am also having a hard time locating those Js for ya.

Anyways... today...
sig_bg2.gif

Peace.

Originally Posted by FLINTGREY

Ucasta/Aaron, jwdanklefs/Jake, TellyJesko/Joe.....an absolute pleasure hanging with y'all here in the CHI. Glad you had a good time. Sorry you had to see my sh*tty Cubs stink it up Thu night. I am actually glad they are done - I was utterly embarassed after being swept and just can't take it any more.

Sweet pics you guys took....where is the circle jerk WDYWT pic for Fred? LOL! Email your other pics if you get a chance...

And thanks for the SA tee!
Check the blog...
http://www.absentimental1905.blogspot.com
My photos that came out good are on there... Bookmark it too, I always upload stuff on there for friends and fam to see...

As for the shirt, no problem, I may actually send another shirt to you too...
Here's Fred's circle jerk pic...

And Fam, the kicks I am wearing in the picture above are pictured below... I actually picked them up at a thrift store in Chicago for $5.50 and wore them outto the bar that very night... along with a matching vintage Nike windbreaker... Any info would be appreciated...

JAKE

ahhhh jwdanklefs

your pix on your blog make me miss Chicago, and i've only been there once....

...i remember being so gassed to see that jordan statue, and visiting that niketown with it's weird escalator layout....

and the best part of my trip was finding some jordan iv's for 100$....this was 2005 i believe....

my wife's auntie lives there....maybe i'll convince her to find an excuse to go back, and take more pix....Giordano's....mmmm

and funny that when we arrived, we had so much Popeye's, because they thought we didn't have one here in Seattle.....

...but my fav?....white castle....mannnnnn you should send me a case lol

edit:

as much as i've been "blasting" the air max '98s....i figured i'd give em a try

just won this auction earlier today for 45$+ship

6cb9_1.JPG

we'll see how they are when they arrive....who knows, i hated air max 1's before...and now i love them lol

also can anybody tell me whats up with these air maxes?
max1_pre_wht_obs_neut_7.jpg
A buddyof mine offered to sell his pair to me for pretty cheap, just dunno about that leather toe though....

Originally Posted by JDMFanatic

damn this page is so dope
pimp.gif

damn jean stains from my raw jeans , can't wear any of my AMs
frown.gif

just put some tape on the inside of ur jeans and ur good to go. That's what I do too.

AM1 Blue Skulls are more or less a cheap grail for me, there one of the first pairs of AM1's I started really liking a lot since I got into his"collecting thing".. I know I should've bought them when I had the chance
tired.gif
Well hopefully some day or another now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom