TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ nice random, i'd like a pair of those
pimp.gif

me too ^

it's just something about those old simple cw's that seem to get my interest lately.

Sup Fam!

Dunks r Nice - dope first pair of 95's, way to aim high
laugh.gif

Slingman - Dope!
Random - Real good choice there bro, i love those! i might have to UN-DS mines and get one wear out of them before theweather gets colder up here in the NE.
T21D - Dope 95/360's, probably the only pair i want out of the one time only pack.

for me today, UN-DS'd these(recycled pic)

dunks r nice, nice Stashes. I feel old knowing that those were your first pair of AM95s (my first pair of 95s were these navy and orange womens 95s back in1998)

Lmao I hear that brian, I just turned 26 today and i'm thinking damnnn my first 95's were the neons & they didn't cost me a dime cause my cuzgave them to me.

Originally Posted by daaznfella

^you feel old B?

i feel old, and i'm only 22....geez....
same age here...seeing all these kids born in the early 90s really makes me feel like a geezer
frown.gif

Sup Fam!!! Just wondering,,,, Does anybody know if we're gonna have a 2nd run of those TEAM AM FAM shirts,,, I reallywanna wear those for The Holidays...

Anyway,,, Just got back from San Francisco

PEACE!!!!

was expecting a rainy day in seattle so i wore these for school/all day

wunns9.jpg

and i just picked up these from a friend, size is a bit big but they are still pretty nice

1z6cu9f.jpg

Sitting around the house today, got the safaris out, put the option lace in, i think i like it better, but I'm notsure. Comparison pics....Pink is the prime lace, orange the option.

Before:

After:

Opinions?

woow.. they really look a 3482698262 times better right away.

If I wouldn't sell mine I'd flip um too.

Any1 know what these are btw?

I guess from the looks of em they are some kinda WMNS release but I just really have no clue which ones they are, I guess some1 here knows?

I saw those on the bay a while ago, cant remember the name of them and can t find them on a google either. bah...

dollabill1- you wouldn't happen to be family of ninjahood would you?

p/u from the post office this am
337831380.jpg

Thanks for the comments guys, appreciate it. I had alot of 95's come my way, but I always passed on them either for one; I was saving up for something elseor two; I was broke. By the way you guys shouldn't feel old, i was born in the 80's as well
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

Afternoon Fam,

Thanks for the comments. Those 90s are my only pair of "heat". They are by far my favorite of all my shoes.

Raining today, haven't really went anywhere yet, maybe some AMs later.

Originally Posted by ucasta

^^^Very nice atmos Fred. I started looking up flights to NYC yesterday...
Aaron, tell your boy Joseph that my friend Ramon went to a JD Sports shop in London; they didn't have any of the Dutch Blue AM 90s left. I'll post what I was able to get tomorrow; he flies back now. Also, keep me posted on your NYC trip - I might need a new fitted
pimp.gif

Anyone have pics of the AM Lights dropping at JD this week?

Nice Atmos 95s, Fred.

^^^Will do...Did your friend happen to get any doubles of what you were requesting from JD???
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Let me know because I will be interested.

Hit me up tomorrow via e-mail.....I'll let you know what he snagged. He isn't a sneakerhead, so it was really hard walking him thru what to look for!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom