TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by rap and sneakz

Good stuff FAM!

95s today

bwtbs.jpg

Sorry for quoting the pic, but this deserves it
I've been looking for a pair of Hickory 95's for the LONGEST time... such an amazing shoe
One of the best 95's ever produced
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by s dubl

Briannn...I dont know why I dont have those yet. Such a simple clean colorway, maybe the pink is just too pink for me. I really like em though.
smh.gif

Yeah, I generally steer far away from anything pink but I tried them on and realized how much the colors just pop on these...great summer shoe.

Originally Posted by ArtStranger

hey guys i just saw these and was wondering???????
??????????????????Legit?????????????
2e2b_1.JPG
Something about that heel air unit doesn't look right...they don't normally form what looks like a point. It's supposed to be moreovular.

Originally Posted by gbchinn

Just a question. How do you clean the mesh on the HOA Air max 1s?
washing machine. stuff the shoes with some socks, put the shoes in a pillow case, wash on cold water with some detergent. oh yea take the lacesout also

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
AM1's on this page, 112's are
sick.gif
(in a good way). i hopei could eventually find a pair of USA AM1's one day and hopefully a backup of the HOA/Original mesh OG red AM1's....i don't think that flywirecombo is gonna cut it and i don't trust nike to do a retro in the correct form.
tired.gif

artstranger - those white/red 95's are fake, the lace loops aren't positioned correctly.

i've picked up something....*deep breath*....really excited....pics when they arrive! meanwhile...i took some shots last night when i finished bringing inall my kicks from storage to my new apt. i've never had my kicks out in the open like this, they are usually stacked up in a closet and small stacks aroundthe house so it never really occurred to me how much 150+ pairs actually was....even though i knew how many pairs...seeing them is always
eek.gif
embarassed.gif

way off topic but i know some of you guys ride, figured someone might appreciate it. i'm pretty much finished with my MTB, just need to get a better seatand smoother tires.

Originally Posted by neukicks

washing machine. stuff the shoes with some socks, put the shoes in a pillow case, wash on cold water with some detergent. oh yea take the laces out also
insoles should be removed also

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

Originally Posted by neukicks

washing machine. stuff the shoes with some socks, put the shoes in a pillow case, wash on cold water with some detergent. oh yea take the laces out also
insoles should be removed also
knew i forgot something! thanks mayhem, beautiful collection too btw!

damn those 97's up there are sick.... im still trying to find a FTL/FA/CHAMPS around the portland area to get some more AM2k9...

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

New 97s:
I hope I win the state lottery because if or when I do, I'm taking a trip to visit......shopping on me! Those look FRESH
pimp.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom