TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow. who won the LAF 180s for $170 shipped? (110410695661). maybe that's not the best deal but it seems better than what I saw them going for a while ago..could be wrong, I'm not a master like mayhem

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

wow. who won the LAF 180s for $170 shipped? (110410695661). maybe that's not the best deal but it seems better than what I saw them going for a while ago.. could be wrong, I'm not a master like mayhem
much better than i thought you could get em for as well.

Justin- hit you back.

anyone who hit me up for the AM1's.....check your e-mail.

wow. who won the LAF 180s for $170 shipped? (110410695661). maybe that's not the best deal but it seems better than what I saw them going for a while ago.. could be wrong, I'm not a master like mayhem
roll.gif
...i'm no master, i'm telling y'all...all thedeals i've gotten, it's really cause of dumb luck and/or communication.

....but that's a decent deal for the LAF's.

Originally Posted by Mayhemgatz

roll.gif
...i'm no master, i'm telling y'all...all the deals i've gotten, it's really cause of dumb luck and/or communication.

....but that's a decent deal for the LAF's.
I've had a few myself (my personal best was NDS HOA 180s for $17.75 shipped), but you sir are indeed in the know. and thanks for all thelistings you post sir. I'm glad I'm not a size 12 and having to compete!

ur welcome man but this isn't a contest, i think for most of us....it's all for the love of kicks and if i've ever put a "
mad.gif
" or "
frown.gif
" to anyone for getting any kicks i wanted too...trust that it was in goodhumor cause at the end of the day they are just shoes.

.....now if one of y'all mofo's win the mega millions.....that's a real "
mad.gif
" ur getting from me (right before the loan request)
roll.gif

AWESOME STUFF THE PAST FEW PAGES GUYS!!!!

Wore these last night to (cue the southern twang) listen to some country music and drink some beer!!!

Also got my 09 QSs in as well... Did a few shots... I'm really reachin with my photoshop skills. I need to learn the correct way.

09 QS

05 HOA

87 OG

not that it even remotely compares to the LAF deal but in case anyone was on the hunt for spiridons sz 9: 150356902387
anyone know this seller?

*Edit: i think these are comet 95s. grab them fammers! 260440182131

nice pics Jake.

kinda late, but I'll play the 96 tailwind game too...recently sold them though
eyes.gif

29m6no4.jpg

Also got my 09 QSs in as well... Did a few shots... I'm really reachin with my photoshop skills. I need to learn the correct way.
excellent job man . really good shots for doing a comparison . ill add two more pairs in to make it a five-waycomparison :

09 QS

05 HOA

99 Retro (look how high the mudguard goes !)
in5wme.jpg

87 OG

86 OG sample (look at the size of the bubble
eek.gif
eek.gif
also differences on the cutting of the midsole)

^^ ahh yes , forgot about those aaron . have an all black sole and a diff mesh in the toe box area , correct ?

Originally Posted by Prez T

^^ ahh yes , forgot about those aaron . have an all black sole and a diff mesh in the toe box area , correct ?

correct sir. and a red air bag...

Saw this on the AM+2009 thread but shoetrends.com has the air max + 2009 in the sapphire CW for $110 +$15 shipping. Pretty good deal I thought... Anyone elsereally liking these new AM's?

shout out to jkjordan for the info!

Originally Posted by Prez T

excellent job man . really good shots for doing a comparison . ill add two more pairs in to make it a five-way comparison :

99 Retro (look how high the mudguard goes !)
in5wme.jpg

happy.gif
those are actually mine. i had to put em on the bay cuzthey're too big for me
tired.gif

my loss is your gain tho
wink.gif

All my air maxes at the moment, recent thing of interest for me, but i'm getting addicted to the quality of them pretty quickly. i can see why this threadis almost 1000+... couple questions if anyone is willing to help.

1) anywhere to get decent repl. am95 laces? these arrived with elastic in them.
2) would i be able to sand the midsole on my am90's? they don't seem like they're painted. thanks in advance for any help.

ian

Originally Posted by eeBS7eez

1) anywhere to get decent repl. am95 laces? these arrived with elastic in them.
When a friend of mine gave me a pair of Neons without laces, he went to the nike outlet and took the laces off some crappy 95s they had there.Just an idea...

190320462687 pegasus og sz 8.5
190320463689 womens og pantheon 8.5
200361283620 1998 burst varsity sz 10
140331996462 sz 9 am95 (pool?)

This might be uncalled for, but i feel a need to pitch this shoe... 270422464473 my personal favorite, and pretty rare to come by.

let me know if i'm slipping up on any legit checks or other info, pretty new to this and trying to get my knowledge up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom