TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got the Leather 87's, size 10.5:

I posted these on here maybe a couple-few years ago, I need to go find them again..........

Cris.

^ Cris, Ill let you take this one...

Nice stuff guys, really liking all the sport red comparisons... Awesome stuff!!!!!

Cris, sz 10.5 eh? Aaron? Fred? Ehem Ehem!!!

Can we get a detailed shot of the sole when you get around to finding them? Looks like a red gum...

Prez, that 86 sample is to in the lack of better words, off the chain my dude!!! I don't normally speak this way, but I did just leave the bar...

Gnite everyone!!!!! or gmornin?

sig_bg2.gif

peace.

PS: all those new AM1 releases are a f#cking disgrace, nike is really slacking off lately

eeBS7eez- Stash BW's, Neon 95's, and Infra 90's...
CrisOne- Those are absolutely
pimp.gif

what I wore today, ad21's with sweat pants to work
smile.gif

and here is a side pic of those am1 Leather sc's from 97

while im at it, the blue's too from '98

there was also a white/red am1 from 2002, think it was called turbo red, I have a pic some where in one of my photobucket accounts but gave up looking lol

and also some new arrival to be posted on the blog soon

^^i think im gonna go ahead and order another pair......anybody hear yet if the blues are dropping in the states??

^^ i just asked the same question in the retro forum
i almost think it'd be easier to order them online, cuz if they do release in the US, they might be hard to get your hands on. i was lucky to find the redones.

if niketown would get them it will be a piece of cake. although they might be too small, i got a pair of the reds from niketown LA with free shipping, ended upbeing $95 and some change shipped. but thanks to Andrew I have a pair in the correct size on the way as well. thanks again Andrew!

James...if I find them, I will.

Chris (Gusto), what's goood my friend, I still want them Bacons!!!!!

For today, I haven't worn these in maybe 3-5 years, Escape's:

Cris.

Originally Posted by crisone

James...if I find them, I will.

Chris (Gusto), what's goood my friend, I still want them Bacons!!!!!

For today, I haven't worn these in maybe 3-5 years, Escape's:

Cris.

hell yea
pimp.gif
and got the tracking info on the shirt, thanks buddy!

went to finishline yesterday to look for some 2k9's and they had a new color in i hadn't seen. all white with a red swoosh, and red air bubble, none ofthe thin flywire stuff either, all leather
smokin.gif

bigred - i figured those 99s were yours , i remember you posting them in eitherthis thread or the OG retro thread a few days ago , correct ? btw those blue retros look amazing ! im holding out until they hit the states in hopes of gettingem for retail ... got my fingers crossed
cris - nice pickup , the leather on those looks great too . nice escapes for todayas well
smokin.gif

gusto - sick huarache lights ! im hoping you get another pair of those in mysize , and STILL plan on hitting you up for some things once i get enough money
nerd.gif
ill be in touch

Originally Posted by neukicks

^^i think im gonna go ahead and order another pair......anybody hear yet if the blues are dropping in the states??
ha. you will probably have your 2nd pair before I get my first! still haven't gotten a tracking # from RMK, though they did refund me for thedouble boxing...
but those are looking real nice up there RED!

^i think that is the one he was describing, at least, thats the only all leather AM2009 i've seen in finishline

Originally Posted by BIGRED33

^i think that is the one he was describing, at least, thats the only all leather AM2009 i've seen in finishline

yea your right, when i meant flywire, i meant the clear materials all the way around.

jibby - sorry buddy
frown.gif
, the NL'S aren't holding you over?

my blue pair came today
happy.gif
(sorry jibby)

Great posts Gusto and INC

While I do think that the new max 1 retros are a bit weird in shape, they are still pretty comfy (more so than some other older max 1s I have), and at thispoint its the best that I can get with paying an arm and a leg. Just got these yesterday...

^ no worries James. actually the NLs are doing me just fine as I'm sporting the blks today. I'm glad everyone is getting their pairs from RMK. theyseemed to ship with the quickness. but it only confuses me more as to what the issue is with my order.. but those blue ones do look sick. hope you enjoyyours!!

^i wore them for about 12 hours today. i'll say the toebox holds up better than the older ones. at least it isn't "caving" in, if you getwhat i mean
laugh.gif

still.. i think they're a bit stiff. and much too narrow? i had to loosen my laces so much, i could barely tie them.

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

^ no worries James. actually the NLs are doing me just fine as I'm sporting the blks today. I'm glad everyone is getting their pairs from RMK. they seemed to ship with the quickness. but it only confuses me more as to what the issue is with my order.. but those blue ones do look sick. hope you enjoy yours!!
sweet, thats whats up.

r3k4 - i've been wearing my red pair for the past 3 or 4 days, really comfy, but you are right they are a tad bit narrow

Just passing some info along. Saw these over KATC, nice summer colorway imo. Out now @ select accounts

WMNS Nike Air Structure Triax
White/Volt-Persian Violet
359694-171

neonnikestructurep.jpg

hotthobo--- I like that pair you have, the others that I've seen have the serious square toe issue.

J.Mayhem Fitzgerald- You might as well try them 90's on 1 last time. Just try on, No taking steps
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom