TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
those are indeed emeralds. seems like they were retroed once a while back, but i could be wrong.

am 2009s to work:

Originally Posted by neukicks

got these in yesterday, jibby i hope yours come in soon!!
thanks man but they haven't. and still no tracking number. I have nicely written the guys at RMK many times and they continue to ignore me onthe tracking number, although they refunded the $10 for double boxing. I am very frustrated, especially considering that everyone on here already has theirs. I really don't get why they wouldn't just write me back and explain whatever is going on
mad.gif

I am giving them another 24 hours and then filing a Paypal dispute, unless anyone here has any better ideas?

http://i.ebayimg.com/19/!BWC0B5wCGk~%24(KGrH****i8EjlLm(rUzBKVi9PB(tw~~_35.JPG

^Emeralds could be the name..? I really like them. Does anyone have their own pair?

I'd like to see a clean shot or someone wearing them, and anymore info would be nice!

^ I know a couple Fam members have emeralds, I'm not one of them but someone will add pictures when they see the request, usually happens.

I need royal AM1s, but the next month is gonna be terrible not making money, should be starting a new job at the end of August but until then, probablywon't be seeing any pickups from me. Just daily wear of shoes I already have.

Sup Fam! Been busy lately
mad.gif
I see everyone is still holding it down

what I wore the past few
3711367552_6abc62c7e4.jpg
3710559329_578d0aa73e.jpg

personally like these better than the QS 1's
nerd.gif

3710559753_0686d0e0ca.jpg

No shoes for bit...bought a new TV
pimp.gif
up all night hooking it up. Had toget one of them Blue Ray nature flicks
smokin.gif

3710558701_68dd807a9e.jpg
3710558925_69bd168ba6.jpg

3711368320_c3f67d2b71.jpg
3710559535_fc58e6f50c.jpg

Originally Posted by ShoeConnoisseur09

Does anyone have their own pair?

I'd like to see a clean shot or someone wearing them, and anymore info would be nice!

Hayden, you should have known that I have these...
happy.gif

The retro was a 2004 co.jp release. Anyone feel free to correct me if I am wrong. Heres a recycled pic:
eznapy.jpg

if anyone wants the red OG AM1s in a size 13 my local shop (the only one in Portland actually) has one pair left. they might go soon though so hit me up fastif you want em. retail plus shipping. I thought someone on here was after a 13...

Originally Posted by BalikBX

Just Be/Compound? Do you know if they are getting the Blue AM1s as well?
yea, at Compound. as far as what Colton said, they won't be getting the blues. to be honest I was surprised they had the reds, but they aregetting more stuff in these days. they have the AM1 Brazils if you are interested and a 10.5 as well in the red AM1 OGs (but they are the display, not dirtythough).

oh and grapes are looking nice, too small for me though

nice emeralds, ucasta.... come to think of it, i believe i have a pair laying around as well.

'90s to get groceries:

am 2009 to dinner at the cheesecake factory:

sup fam ! wat i wore to watch Bruno last nite . movie had its moments , but really wasnt TOO funny . dont even think aboutwatching it if youre homophobic
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif

343g9xe.jpg

lots of AM1s in here... love it.

sick rotation and pickup, chris. hit me up for some TV buying tips. :tongue: I think it maybe time for me to upgrade. :tongue:

nice find, cris.

tim, been a min since you posted. good to see you.

Here is the original Emeralds 95s... one of the original air max 95s that Nike produced back in the year 1996... with them PHAT bubbles:
sig_bg2.gif

anyways... chilled with fam today... wore some 95s again...
sig_bg2.gif

excusethe non-max's :tongue:
peace.

Originally Posted by Purple Sneaks

dope michigan spiri's...
dope grape 95's, but werent you the one that was selling them for 400+ in the b/s?
laugh.gif
yeah i think that was my listing but it was a typo lol.

Pretty sure i had a pair of emeralds that were sat outside since 1999/2000, see if i can dig them out later.

Today:

Originally Posted by denverairforce

wow, don't you just HATE it when you sleep on an auction? AM2's went for less than $60 shipped dead stock. sometimes I just want to slap myself. I watched the auction all the way up to the last hour or two and just... forgot. whoever won those, nice pick up. I'm already jealous. I really thought they would shoot up at the end too.

was that the teal ones with the og box that ended yesterday? so mad i forgot about that too....quite a steal i might say ......seems seller isnt into sneakersto be letting that go for cheap...dont you hate it when you see an ended item on your ebay watch list end for cheap

what's up, lads. just dropping in to say "happy sunday!". going to get the royalblues for a fellow head from my spot in a bit
smile.gif

First off always great stuff on this thread, read it daily just never post.

Quick Question for anyone who has the Livestrong 90's- is the mesh the hard mesh? Also if it's not a problem could someone post some pics?

Thanks.

What's good Familia,

Me and the wife had our "date day" today, all day downtown SF, watched Ice Age in 3D, shopping, I haven't walked into a Niketown in years, letalone bought shoes with my wife in attendance, haha, went to NTSF today, I came out with Presto's, my Wife with Rifts:

Cris.........

rifts eh?....i have one pair of camo's from like 2003....my wife has 3 pairs....she wears none of em...lol

edge, check your PMs

ds sz 14 if i remember that i found on ebay, super mislabeled...bought em for like 25$ and flipped them for like 140....

33vg12c.jpg

2ltkrco.jpg

2efon6o.jpg

2mmabyf.jpg

a1tuls.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom