TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Modzzilla

Originally Posted by ScrMnSyLnS

How Much Does this go for these days?
How much do these go for these days.
nerd.gif

How much do those go for these days?
nerd.gif

Speak English man!

SMH
laugh.gif
A early morning laugh to go along with my coffee isalways a good way to start my day. Thanks Modz' Im gonna need a pair of those AM1 ND's that you linked us up with. After I knock this Grail off my listI can get back to the norm.

Sling & Battle- You already know
smokin.gif

Likuid- Congrats on the DQM 90's.......and if you have the extra laces Justin can always use a pair
roll.gif

Mayhem- I know the lace joke is getting stale......you know I do- how I do
tongue.gif

Originally Posted by battleground03

Cris - prayers go out to you and your fam as well

Thanks for the kind words everyone

El Bro - Solid pick up's

Steve - Sell me those Teal's
happy.gif

here what I wore the past few
3924728839_04581de39f_o.jpg

3924728975_3f8be0e7aa_o.jpg

Ive been looking for a pair of Spiridons for a while. Never owned a pair, but want a pair bad. Do they run small, or true to size?

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Speak English man!

Sell me those escapes BG!!

You know, I really hate to be negative in the fam thread, but seriously, Ive been reading this guys posts for months now, and you're a f'n herb,dude..seriously.
MAYBE english is this dude's second or third language? ever think of that?? I'm all about speaking as un-hood as possible, but seriously.. we got it..you correct everybody.. we know.. you like shoes.. so do we.. you started with the infrared crap, and it's gotten progressively worse, and people have justbeen dealing with you..
Just relax man, seriously..

really nice safety orange bursts elbro, congrats. battleground, clean escape II's, and those black/white spiridons never cease to amaze... those 87'swith the grey and green swoosh posted by slingman are super clean also. very nice, fellas.

also, the mesh on the grey ST's was pretty nice, probably the nicest part of the shoe. it's definitely the soft kind of mesh. also, thoseblack/red/white/gum 87's on UK nike site? oh man, here we go again. USA getting the "royal" treatment (I know, they were varsity blue not royal).I really hope they drop on US NDC... bummer if not.

Thanks! Cubanbee!! I thought it's all about family here an for the love of the game, like cris1, battleground, mayhem to name a few. Actually I can speakfour languages (English, Tagalog, Nippongo, Spanish), and for modzilla, I'll try to watch my English next time before I post in this thread,,, I'mreally sorry if i offended u in any way, but please check ur grammar first before u correct mine. I think using "these" twice in a sentence isredundant, and by using "this" is pertaining to the subject, I asked my English professor if I said it ryt. Please think twice before correctingother people. Again, I'm really sorry, just trying to get some help.

^ no need to apologize ScrMnSyLnS, most of us are well aware that this fAM is international and english may not be everyone's firstlanguage. I'm new to the fam, but i think it's safe to say that anyone is welcomed to ask a question and contribute to this thread as long as you staypositive. at least that's how i've always felt about team am fam. your question/statement wasn't that bad to begin with, i understood what you weretrying to say, so.... no worries dude
tongue.gif

as for you orignal question.... I've seen a DS pair of bacons go for $450+
.....and back to what this thread is all about.... AM's
happy.gif

Hey Denver the US is getting those black/red/white/gum 87's they are on ndc under the new safari am1. It just looks like they haven't released thesizes yet.

Also nice escape IIs BG, I reasly want a pair anyone have a size 11?

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Speak English man!

You know, I really hate to be negative in the fam thread, but seriously, Ive been reading this guys posts for months now, and you're a f'n herb, dude..seriously.
MAYBE english is this dude's second or third language? ever think of that?? I'm all about speaking as un-hood as possible, but seriously.. we got it.. you correct everybody.. we know.. you like shoes.. so do we.. you started with the infrared crap, and it's gotten progressively worse, and people have just been dealing with you..

..............Yo Beeeeeee!!! What's good Fam.

..............Things lookin' proper as usual here, good stuff people.

Cris.

Thanks for the compliments on the Spiridon's and 90's everyone

Hey D (m0nstar) - I'll try to hit u up when I get to SD

BIGRED and UFB -
pimp.gif

Tak - Everytime I see Crepe's, I think about the AXE commercials
roll.gif

Ive been looking for a pair of Spiridons for a while. Never owned a pair, but want a pair bad. Do they run small, or true to size?
I say Spiridon's run true. Pick them up if you find a pair, the most comfortable shoes I've ever owned.

ST's - someone asked about the sizing. I have the JD's and I say they run true as well. The toe box is a bit roomy

^ no need to apologize ScrMnSyLnS

Sup bee! any samples or unreleased stuff you want to show us
nerd.gif

you started with the infrared crap, and it's gotten progressively worse, and people have just been dealing with you..
just relax man, seriously..

BIGRED and UFB -
pimp.gif

Sup bee! any samples or unreleased stuff you want to show us
nerd.gif
thanks. and condolensces to you and your fam. (and everyone else that's lost a loved one recently)

no lie tho, thats what i thought was going to be posted when i saw bee posted something.
laugh.gif

Tak - Everytime I see Crepe's, I think about the AXE commercials
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
....yooo man i was trying to enjoy my honey bbq wings from KFCwhile reading through the pages....i read this and started choking from laughing...thanks for almost killing me Chris
smh.gif
laugh.gif

.....escapes and spiridons looking great btw. good move on not offing those escapes.
pimp.gif

Mike - lol...it's all good, i'll find some flat maroon laces soon enough
embarassed.gif

Sling - sick rotation, and reminds me that i really need to get those mango stabs from a friend that has a DS pair in my size.
UFB - dope valentine 95's.
Cris - damn those stash 95's are looking good, i don't know if i'd ever be able to drop the amount of moneythose go for these days considering the way they end up fading. then again anything under $300 and i'll forget everything i just said
nerd.gif

wussup with those new AM1's....thought they were going to have a gum sole....i hope that's just a faulty scan pic on NDC.
nerd.gif

V's customs are 99% done....should have them soon enough....put together this BS PS collage of somepics...
laugh.gif
....can't wait to get them in and share the great work hedid.

Can't wait Justin!!!

Bee - good to see you roll through here homie... We've been missin your posts... BTW... hit me up if you have any extra sz 13 "stuff" you wannaget rid of next time your in Austin...

Cris - Keep those Stash's in the fam sell em to Aaron and ship em with those 13s you posted a few back... lol

Battle- those Axe coms are funny....I wouldn't be surprised if they released a "new shoe" fragrance lol

Justin- Just maybe you'll get a cheap bday gift from me this year. The laces for your bacons!

Mr. C Uno- Man Bro what AMs haven't you had in your hands? The stuff you come across boggles my mind! And to think you had several hundred pairs , down toless than hundred is insane..

Good stuff everyone!

ordered some nike sportswear AM90 IDs a while back. I hadn't seen any pics. figured I would share.
I used mostly the suede and waxed twill materials. not sure if I'm going to keep the black and reds but I like the lighter pair. I haven't tried themon yet though
a bit cloudy today so I did my best on the pics

Originally Posted by jibbycanoe

ordered some nike sportswear AM90 IDs a while back. I hadn't seen any pics. figured I would share.
I used mostly the suede and waxed twill materials. not sure if I'm going to keep the black and reds but I like the lighter pair. I haven't tried them on yet though
a bit cloudy today so I did my best on the pics
I like them both. So the toebox area is that twill material? Thanks for the pics maybe I can finally create my own design. Its like a gamble tome messing around on NikeID because you never know what the actual materials are gonna be like.
grin.gif

Second pair of 90's looks dope, reminds me of the 90's coming out soon with the similar colour scheme

Shoes were posted a couple days back, but I *think* this released yesterday?

Originally Posted by cubanbeee

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

Speak English man!

You know, I really hate to be negative in the fam thread, but seriously, Ive been reading this guys posts for months now, and you're a f'n herb, dude..seriously.
MAYBE english is this dude's second or third language? ever think of that?? I'm all about speaking as un-hood as possible, but seriously.. we got it.. you correct everybody.. we know.. you like shoes.. so do we.. you started with the infrared crap, and it's gotten progressively worse, and people have just been dealing with you..
Jesus, the drama!

I'm only $+%%*% around and you know it, so does everyone else.

Sup Fam! I hope everyone is doing good! Nice stuff a couple of pages back! Too many to mention...

Chris - Sorry to hear about your Grandmother

I need Some HELP Fam. Can anybody tell me if they made an Air Max 90 of the Evolution Pack???

Anything Missing??? Help or any INFO is greatly appreciated!
Thank You Very Much in Advance!!!

Edge - i don't think there was a AM90 for that pack.
Jibby - those are some clean ID's....good job on them! thanks for the pics too, nice to see what those materialslook like since those were the only two i even thought about using. i'll see if i can come up with some worth ordering now.

.....i want those dizzee's....i dunno why...
laugh.gif
]

just got a pickup, left the cam at home tho....pics shortly....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom