TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
SMFH got sniped on the Triaxes. -_-

I did put up a higher bid but it wasn't high enough. However I won't be coming home empty-handed...
nerd.gif

wow all the IDs are sick! i am definitely going to break down and get a pair, they seem to have nice quality

Originally Posted by spacej23

Thanks again for the idea Cris1...

2nvcuh0.jpg

The "hot red" is a little more bright than I what I expected, but they pop really nice.
smokin.gif

As for the official Team AM Fam iD's, I have a pair in my locker that looks very similar!
happy.gif
For these, would you say guys say the "hot red" is the right color or the "beet red???"
Is it "too" bright in person or just right?
I really want to do these next and would like to know... Thanks again... Any info would be appreciated...

As for the returns...

nerd.gif
RETURN THE HELL OUT OF EM IF YOU DONT LIKE EM!!!

Fam, could someone shed some light on these? 280434423940

is the description true? I've never seen this c/w before and im curious... size 14 too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cincybcats22

Originally Posted by denverairforce

zmdawg - I think it has to be mailed through USPS...

regarding returns, they've been accepting returns on iD for years now, I don't see how it would all of a sudden become a problem.

Free return shipping. Just go to your order status page on NDC, and then hit "Get return label" Print it out and slap it on the box. Refunds issued within 3 days of item received.
yup, was just saying it gets sent back through usps not ups. and it is easy, people seem to think shipping them back is a hassle but it'sreally about the same as returning to a store, but instead you have to tape a box closed and tape a label on and you just drop it at the post office. I thinkit's even easier, really.

nwt - yeah I saw those earlier and was kinda curious...

Originally Posted by s dubl

Smh@$200...better come with some extras for that price. Can't wait to see pics.

who knows for that price it might come with a windbreaker or tshirt

379378388.jpg

I'm not part of the fam but I stay lurking and love air max.

4175910564_7fb298fb91.jpg

So pleased with the IDs. Definitely ordering some more after I get gifts for my family.

Here's another pic of my iD's...

24w4nrp.jpg

jwdanklefs - hot red is a little more bright then what I was expecting, and beet wouldprobably be more close to what Cris did with his pair, but I surprisingly like how they turned out. I personally like how they pop more with the hot red, butit's all preference really. I will say this, the hot red on the sole is slightly more brighter than the laces and the Nike Air on the back

Jake...Beet might be too dark? Hot red maybe too bright, but if I had to chose I'd go with the hot red. Looks great on Tylers pair.

Yeah, it's really hard to say. If there was an in between option, it'd be perfect.
ohwell.gif

I was personally afraid of Beet being too dark myself. I think either way, they'll come out nice.
smile.gif

To me:

Beet = a "normal" red that isn't as dull as Sport Red and a little lighter and vivid than Varsity Red

Hot Red = a semi darker Infrared

either way, they both look good.
i really like the red in cris' pair, but i cant say which one i like more. good job nevertheless.

Just a heads up guys, Pickyourshoes has the DQM currents up for 109.99 shipped! I don't know if that's retail, but I just ordered a pair.... That's6 pairs for this Christmas season now... Damn... haha. I should also be getting one of my ID's tomorrow. "I'm so excited!" Word to JessieSpano... But, "I'm so scarred."
tongue.gif
I hope my pairs turn out good, so I don't need to return them.

EDIT: HOA 95's today for work.

Appreciate it Cris and Tyler... Thanks for the info...

I think I will just go with the hot red...

One few last questions about these iDs though.
Is there a way to not have anything on the back?
No iD, no logo, no nothing?
I would like it totally blank on the back of mine... Is that possible?

Lastly, Cris, can you post a pic of your "Amster-Stabs" next to your Amsterdams???

After seeing cris's yellow pair, I needed to go with these. Some people are saying the white soft suede looks a bit cream colored. Can anyone elseconfirm this? Cris does your white soft suede swoosh look a bit cream colored or does it match the white mesh base? The swoosh here on mine looks silver but infact is white reflective. I am having trouble deciding on the inner lining. White or black? Also is it true that they are running a bit big? I am a sz. 13 andmay go with the 12.5 to be safe.

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Appreciate it Cris and Tyler... Thanks for the info...

I think I will just go with the hot red...

One few last questions about these iDs though.
Is there a way to not have anything on the back?
No iD, no logo, no nothing?
I would like it totally blank on the back of mine... Is that possible?
To make it blank the closes you can do is just make a "." period

jwdanklefs - No problemo. As far as making the back blank, I think the closest you cancome to is putting a "." and then making it the same color. I was going to do that with mine, but I could never find a Heineken star patch.
frown.gif

Jaythelegend...the whit does end up a cream/greyish color. I'm sending two pairs back because of it. It won't match the mesh.

I'm also a 13 I tried my size on to see if 1/2 size down is necessary and they fit fine, 1/2 down would be OK, but I ordered a 13 in my other pairs.

Hope that helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom