TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had to go out to do a second round of shoveling because the stupid snow plows snowed my driveway back in.

It's gonna be an ugly week since the snow will barely melt (temps will be falling short of 32F) and the existing snow will look like Wendy's chocolateFrostys from Hell

Isn't Nike Regrind the rubber that was made from old Nike shoes that were ground up and recycled? I remember reading about outdoor b-ball courts being madefrom ground-up sneakers

damn missed out on over 20+ pages.. didnt know i missed that much haha.
what up fam no am's today. rocking air talarias.

and mitchell you get my approval man!!! but actually i thought you were already an am fam member lol

Patta #4s 3rd day in a row

4201048395_1d42934c2c.jpg

Originally Posted by trakalot

love this thread! it made me get rid of dunks to replace them with am's
pimp.gif

Mitch gets my vote as well...solid contributor whom I thought was already in the Fam,
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by larrivee7

ddb367074788494207f8d32500cf774906a88b5e.pjpg
+ =

225364494ca54bb607c7d07f025474e0b5fda65f.pjpg

Saw your request and finally got around to finding my stash of old Eastbays, hadn't come across them since we moved. I was glad that pair popped up for you, I had always wondered what that colorway looked like in real life (pics always looked like purple/orange, not blue/gold like in the description). Nice job on the cleanup/resto (as usual, haha). They look much better
pimp.gif
. And those '94s are
eek.gif
. They wearable?
awesome man, thanks so much for posting the eastbay. I just think it's crazy how we both basically found these 2 pairs at the same time, bothrestored them at the same time (roughly) and then you have the ad with both. couldn't have worked out much better, lol. and canyon gold is more yellow onother nikes that I have, it really looks orange on these.

as for the 94's, I'm not sure, it seems like they'd be OK, but I do remember seeing a pair crumble in here, I can't remember who had 'em...

HK - I put that plan on hold since I sent my iD's back. I'm awaiting the new pair and then I will see about it. I still haven't found patchesthat are the right color/size, but I'll just start looking again when I get them.

gswarriorz - the simple/classic colorways are a great place to build from, nice. plus, you contribute regularly. keep it up. you got my vote if it'sneeded!

AM FAM hands down the best thread on NT

Its where you go once youve grown up a little in the sneaker game and can see past every release with a jumpman on it

Bunch of cool guys and gals kicking it about some cool kicks with zero bull

One day i might even get around to applying, although i may have to get some of the older stuff first!

Mitch! No approval man

JK

I just wanted to be the new guy
laugh.gif

Good stuff man. I'd give you a stamp but I just got in man but your contributions are always welcome here and I'm sure you'll be FAM by the end ofthe night.

Originally Posted by ThaDoogal23

AM FAM hands down the best thread on NT

Its where you go once youve grown up a little in the sneaker game and can see past every release with a jumpman on it

Bunch of cool guys and gals kicking it about some cool kicks with zero bull

One day i might even get around to applying, although i may have to get some of the older stuff first!

True to that...

Mitchell- You know you got my STAMP of approval!!!! Some beautiful shoes there my friend!!!

Cris- Thanks so much for posting those pix....some beautiful stuff there!

man, I wish i saved my Eastbays from back in the day....very cool! Thanks for posting!!

Have a great one FAM!!!

-Andrew-

Off topic, Sorry! but does anybody know anybody who can help with the Space Jams, size 10.5? Hit me up please, if ur not charging an arm and a leg. Thanks inadvance!

Peace!
EDGE

Sup guys...
I am confused about something... Anybody use any of the am90 currents to work out in? I have the dqm hurache currents, and they are one of the most comfortablepairs of shoes I ever worn... I don't want to work out in them, and I am in need of new workout shoes... I was thinking of either the flywire am90's orthe am90 currents (Kevin Lyons)... I was even considering both pairs, but I don't know... Anybody know which one is better?

who was the Fam member that has access to Space Jams (I think it was Andrew), but if not I might need a favor for a friend. Please PM or email (email in sig)me if anyone can help out.

You guys threw me off track for a second with all that SJ nonsense.... You do know that there's a thread for those rite?
laugh.gif
Just playing, had too let loose on a little sarcasm..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom