TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
so those 95's and 90's are for fall 2010?...my fingers are crossed, i need time to save more money...thanks for the pictures...dope shoes everyone.

how much do amsterdams go for? there is a pair up on flight club for $1000!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by nwt

I know i wont be buying (i refuse to buy post 2004 95's), but id love to see some better pictures of these when available
fall10nike7.jpg

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif

... and is it just me, or are the air bubbles looking (slightly) bigger?
In both of the 95s pictured you can see the seam in the middle air bubbles (e.g. like older AM 95 bubbles).

^^^I think thats just the lighting...also the bubbles might look a little bigger because its probably a smaller size. The yalso looked bigger in pics of theFreshwaters and Team Oranges, but for bigger sizes they were the same ol small air unit that Nike has been using.

Looking forward to adding more AMs to my collection in 2010
pimp.gif

Those new JD AM95s look pretty nice to me but not for $200 shipped
sick.gif

Originally Posted by canesak

how much do amsterdams go for? there is a pair up on flight club for $1000!!
eek.gif
well FC prices are always a lil inflated....

with that bein said, i figure 600 - 800 dependin on size....

Originally Posted by Vivrantchino21

whats up gang!

those reverse grape 95s and crystal blue 95s are looking amazing. guess ill be picking those up along with the comets releasing in 2010 too.

heads up mercer still has the corduroy pattas for $65. Size 10 and 14 i believe.

!$+ i called back on monday annd they said they didnt have any
mad.gif

some more of my iD's:

4239831539_590e0d71ee_o.jpg

4239832003_55a5b38ab8_o.jpg

brown's slightly different on the hat, but i like how the pin stripes on the hat are dotted like the white contrast stitching on the shoes...

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Hey fam... Super way off subject but I just wanted to share with you a painting I jus finished...
As usual
pimp.gif
Good work!

Retros looking decent for next year. Although I agree with s-dubl, probably smaller sizes on those 95's. Bubble size will most likely remain the same
ohwell.gif
. And is it just me, or does the crystal blue not really look likecrystal blue? Maybe more laser-esque? Looks nice either way, just sayin....
laugh.gif

FCNY Green Patta size 10.5 gone!
Only size 10 left.
For those of you who wear 9.5 go to the "Bay".
There is was a Purple Patta.
Gone for $406.

yeah, the crystal blue's do look off:

new:
fall10nike8.jpg

old:
3576631142_210f601530.jpg

the blue on the new ones looks brigher.

and i prefer the all grey, instead of the dark, black toe, midsole, and bottom piece of the gradient...

still, i'll cop...
smh.gif

painting is tight. good job.

and looking forward to teh crystals and infrareds.
pimp.gif

unDS these today.
ncksoh.jpg

first report of am1 iD paint chipping off the midsole within only 3 wears, over on ISS:

smh.gif

still haven't worn my first pair yet (got 2 more on the way), but i'll be watching them like a hawk... if they chip, even after the return period,i'm gonna go in on nike to get a refund... i let it slide on the paint chipping on all my pairs of am90's i made back in '06, but not this time...it's unfortunate tho, cuz i really like the quality of these so far... i'm hoping this was an isolated thing...

^ that looks like a nice size chip from the picture. Id prefer to stick with a solid painted mid-sole, much easier IMO to repaint if needed.

So far so good with mine... I'm just glad the tongue wasn't all Gene Simmons style long like it was on DJs... That thing gave the Yeezys a run fortheir money...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom