TEAM AM FAM aka AIR MAX FAMILY THREAD (New Application Process)

Status
Not open for further replies.
1800 baby! Pages fly by in this thread.

eorr23 - Solid collection my dude...a lot of dope stuff in those shots
smokin.gif
. Definite stamp of approval.
Chris - Congrats on the black pattas!

Kalvin and Elliot - a bit late but you both got my vote fellas.
BG - nice pickup on the pattas. the blacks > all the rest imo. and I wish they would have put patta on the back of the greens too, instead of Nike Air...
anywho.... 1800!
PEAS

Happy 1800 Fam!

SoCal - I slept right through that shaker. I'm still recovering from this time change

Thanks for all the compliments on the Patta's. The Blacks are salesman samples which I see no major difference except these came with the Pink Floyd insole.

Bee - Yes the Blacks are so sick. Even my wife was trippin out on the materials used on them, she loved the green tipped lace the most
laugh.gif
. Unfortunately that Patta set does not belong to me, I too have seen it floating around and think it's nevermindTT's picture.

gldcst - those BW's are clean

Chris......Black Patta's, dope Bruddah!!! I NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEED those.

Shaun....when the time comes and everything is in order, a pre-order will probably take place.

Elliott......get at me at the end with your App results, but you get my "SOP".

Cris.

Originally Posted by BangDak

almost page 1800.
i swear this thread goes through like 100 pages every two weeks
laugh.gif
smh.gif
I always wonder how much shorter the thread would be without all of the "this thread moves so fast" posts. 
tongue.gif

I'll be back soon to add pics and check out the recent apps.  just don't have time right now, but wanted a spot on the 1800 page, heh.

whoops, guess I missed it by one.  oh well, I won't bother posting all the recycled pics you've all seen before, haha. 

Cris - Atom Reds
pimp.gif
haven't seen a pair that clean in a while, congrats!

Chris - black pattas and that shot of the grail 87s is just painful.  and to think of book of One's or W&W's in there too, man I'm gonna have heatstroke, lol.  sick stuff, and congrats on the pattas, and samples?!?

Elliot/Kalvin - both good dudes who been contributing a lot in here, and some gems in those collections.  you guys got my vote if needed. 

gldcst - not a big fan of the BW but that pair is very nice!

What up FAM!!

way too much to mention lately!

1800!!! Wow!
swear page 1,000 was a few weeks ago. lol

C & C: Atom Reds and Black Pattas! WOW!!! two pairs i'm always lookin for.

for me: Black>Spring Greens>Burgandy>Purple>Cordoroy
*i know i can't spell. lol

Brian- Love those leather's and thrilled dude took care of ya with a cleaner pair. still debating wether I'm going to hit him up about mine or not.
think i'm up to 15 Bursts from 03 and earlier now. still need the royal blue pair and clean pair of USAs, and i'll be good. Oh, and the blue mesh pair
i don't know if we'll ever find. Burst Bros ftw!!!

EDIT- I heard Mercer isn't even getting them.

Safety Orange Bursts again yesterday and un-drury AM1s today. trust me.

gettin the bar ready for the mayhem that is St.Pats. Can't wait for Thursday!

-Andrew-

Originally Posted by Cleveland222

What up FAM!!

way too much to mention lately!

1800!!! Wow!
swear page 1,000 was a few weeks ago. lol

C & C: Atom Reds and Black Pattas! WOW!!! two pairs i'm always lookin for.

for me: Black>Spring Greens>Burgandy>Purple>Cordoroy
*i know i can't spell. lol

Brian- Love those leather's and thrilled dude took care of ya with a cleaner pair. still debating wether I'm going to hit him up about mine or not.
think i'm up to 15 Bursts from 03 and earlier now. still need the royal blue pair and clean pair of USAs, and i'll be good. Oh, and the blue mesh pair
i don't know if we'll ever find. Burst Bros ftw!!!

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Mercer, 150 pairs??? PLEASE tell me that's the truth someone!![/color]

Safety Orange Bursts again yesterday and un-drury AM1s today. trust me.

gettin the bar ready for the mayhem that is St.Pats. Can't wait for Thursday!

-Andrew-
Its ALL Lies until we get a pair!!

Greg, Andrew....that auction is getting close
nerd.gif
I'd love to see a Fam member scoop those up.

BG: SERIOUS pick-up on those Patta IVs! Crisp pics too!

Eor: Awesome collection, Sir! You're definitely a positive contributer to the FAM, so you get my vote!

Tak: DQM... nice!

not an AM but appreciated
4438837194_530d3ac31f.jpg

and i'd like to say RIP to my old pair, who will now be delegated to to lawn mowing and rain weather duties
4438060475_44f7a6d2cf.jpg

thanks for the tips on how to clean my parra's im gonna give it a go this weekend but i think i heard someone say use like barmaids friend or something like that any idea where i would be able to get a bottle in nyc?

those sample pattas look nice, but I can't imagine wearing a pair of white denim shoes more than once or twice. imagine how filthy they would get!

Andrew - damn dude, 15 pairs now? can we get a burst collection pic? and blue mesh = new holy grail of AM's, probably for both of us, haha. but yeah my new madras are way clean I'm very happy with them.

clearsole - are you talking about cleaning mesh on pattas? it's barkeeper's friend and you can usually find it at the grocery store by the cleaning supplies. I'm not sure that you would want to use something so abrasive on the pattas, it might affect the denim if you get any on it. I would first try a toothbrush with a little water and dish soap and maybe some oxyclean and just carefully/gently scrub without getting too much water on any other part of the shoe. then just scrub again with just water and keep soaking up the excess with a clean white towel. that should do it.

Going back a fair bit, but here goes:
crisone - AM2 Lights are something special. Nice to know that they'll get rocked regular, as with the rest of your shoes.

cincybcats22 - Nice Pattas.

denver - Another rarer Burst colourway. Good find.

prok13 - Like those 90's, and the pic is cool too.

eorr23 - Credit to your parents, they done good. Wish i'd doubled up on the Spring Greens when I had the chance. Nice collection too.

TP800 - I love those purples. Great pickup (it's raining Pattas in here)

Battleground - Congrats on the Pattas, especially the Blacks. Great photos too.

tak - Bacons looking good.

And all the other goodness showing up daily in this thread.

Couple of pickups for me. Love the quality of materials on these from '03.

14xywd5.jpg

And a toe pinching TCA pickup that I couldn't resist:

2d10pir.jpg

Originally Posted by crisone

scrapped samples..they should've been put into production imo.

Cris.
I definitely agree with you on that one

Thanks for all the compliments everyone
happy.gif

Could you FAM tell me how do Nike Air Zoom Spiridons fit? I have just found them in US10, but I generally wear US10.5 in runners. Will it work?

UKBased - dope, just dope! How are those on the second pic called?

what up fam. 1800!!

socal fam, i thought i was trippin out. haha.. i fell back asleep
chris (bg) nice man
great pick ups everyone else.

i'm just curious if the zoom air in spiridons is still good. pretty old shoe so i'm guessing no. wish they would just retro them.

Originally Posted by maaati

Could you FAM tell me how do Nike Air Zoom Spiridons fit? I have just found them in US10, but I generally wear US10.5 in runners. Will it work?

UKBased - dope, just dope! How are those on the second pic called?
Thanks maaati, they are Air Max Triax '96. With the Spiridons, I would say they fit true to size. Anyone else?

EDIT:

deuce02 - My Spiridons are the '05 retro, so they're ok, but i'm sure i've heard of soles falling apart on OG pairs.

denver - Thanks. Yeah, they're nice and supple.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom