team late night

lol, we're on yuku, you copy and paste your team latenight sig bruh
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by zube42

Originally Posted by Ice Shattered

What's the criteria to cop a team late night sig 
nerd.gif

Kwaz doesn't post here anymore, not sure who else has the authority to let you join the team 
laugh.gif

It usually depends if I have school/work in the morning but if I don't I go to bed between 3-5 and wake up between 9:30-11:30, back when I joined I was 16 and had to commute somewhat deep for high school so I'd get around 3/4 hours of sleep on schooldays. Never seemed to phase me.

Yeah what happened to Kwaz? Anyone know?

Just decided he didn't like where NT was at so he stopped posting. I'm friends with him on facebook but we don't talk that much anymore, we'll drop a comment every now and then to each other but that's about it.

I got some homework i should be doing right now, but I ALWAYS wait til the hour before I get ready to leave. I procrastinate like a mutha.

I usually fall asleep around 2-3 and wake up at like 530-6. There is one night a week (usually Thursday) I fall out like at 10-11 tho. I just can't sleep, it's been like this since I was like 12 (I'm 23 now).

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

I'm always here at night. Sup guise...
I'm sayin 
laugh.gif

I'm only on here at night really.

Also... the problem with the polyphasic thing is that if you absolutely need to pull an all-nighter, it's just not going to work right.  You won't have that same energy and it will screw up your future phases. You have to put faith in the entire system. When it's time to give up 2 hours of your awake life, it's time. No if's and's or's yet's or but's about it.

Went to sleep at 4pm. Woke up at 8pm. It's getting about that time but I got mad stuff to write man
30t6p3b.gif

I've had problems sleeping since I was kid.

Right now my excuse is being in grad school and staying up late to do work, but I waste too much time with other things. Still got work in the morning :/

The general rule is 8 hours but some people, verry few, only need 5-6.

My dad has gotten by with 4 hours of sleep per night and an hour nap when he gets home from work for over 30 years because of his ridiculous work schedule. His body has adapted. Very few people could handle it. I've tried working with him during summers in college and when I was jobless and just could not handle it. It literally felt like I was never fully asleep. Probably wasn't since I wasn't hitting deep sleep and REM and all that good stuff. I felt like a zombie. The days felt so continuous, like one day never ended and the next just started. Definitely made me appreciate my dad so much more. If I can have half his work ethic Ill be alright.

Ever since i got out of school my sleep pattern has been way off. Find myself falling asleep around 4am

and not waking up till 2pm 
30t6p3b.gif
  I def need a job and get back into a routine.

In the jordan brand forum.. looking at the pics and release date.. it has been a minute since I enter the jb forum..

Edit: I didn't have a clue that the Air Jordan XII (black / white) is being release on Saturday..

havent even been to sleep yet. had the day off.
i hate working nights. cant wait to start back up at ford. sleeping all day, up all night bs is getting old.

Woke up about an hour ago, and I doubt I'll be able to fall back asleep. Actually have to take pills to help me sleep. I'd be up all night without them; needless to say, didn't take them tonight
ohwell.gif

woke up at about 4:30am for work and havent napped or anything since. feels kinda good

TLN
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Tryna study for a final tomorrow at 12:30pm. Haven't opened the book yet
30t6p3b.gif

you guys make me feel normalish. I slept from 7am Sunday morning to 4pm, no signs of sleep anywhere near.

I keep losing track of days/forgetting if I slept or not
30t6p3b.gif

Doing a little research into no-contract cell phone plans. Simple mobile is looking really nice right now

Got my calculus final in 13 hours legggggooo. Team late night ftw i want that in my sig. who has the authority
nerd.gif

I'm supposed to be reading, but I decided to watch Simpsons clips on YouTube instead.

"You can run, but you can't... GLIDE! Hahaha!"

I usually sleep at 2-5am and wake up at like 8am-1pm. I'm one of those people who will be at the gym at 2am doing a full workout
laugh.gif

Been watching breaking bad on netflix since like midnight.

I pretty much sleep noon to like 8ish. Smh
Hate it

Back
Top Bottom