team late night

Originally Posted by ElCatfisho

putting off chemistry reports until the night before 
30t6p3b.gif

I know that feel
30t6p3b.gif
post lab then realize you did the wrong prelab. I got a test tomorrow

I work nights 3 days of the week. So I'm on that crackhead shift.
Don't fall asleep till 6am or so. Sleep till 1 or 2. Hate it

Originally Posted by ebozek9

My old man is in the hospital so I'm waiting on a word from my mom. Feels bad man.

my grandma was in the hospital for a lil over a week with tuberculosis. she recovered and is good now.

Good luck to you and your family.

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

i think the human body needs about 7-9 hours sleep....if you dont get that, you're sleep deprived...eventually you'll make up for it.....but you might be driving when this happens

Pretty much.

ive been working nights for the past 7-8 years now, my sleep time is usually from 8am to 12pm the latest...

I find myself just wanting to sleep but can't. What's worse is that it always happens nights before my days off. I HATE sleeping in on my days off & I don't mean waking up at 10 or 11 am... I won't wake up until 2-3 pm..

Just got off work, trying to catch some sleep before I've gotta go back in 8 hours...

Eventually your body will demand sleep. 

I am up every day at 5am for work.  I usually try to get to sleep around 10 to get 7 hours but usually ends up being around 11 if not later.  I can go about 5 days getting 5 hours of sleep a night.  But on the weekends my body needs the rest.  I am always an early riser but I will be taking naps for 2 hours during the middle of the day on saturday or sunday.  Or i pass out at like 11pm and wake up at 10am feeling like i just got done hibernating.

Waking up from a long hard sleep (pause) is one of the best feelings in the world.  All sorts of refreshed and healthy feeling

Always sleep late night.. 6 out of 7 days I wake up late as well..

but one day.. my body automatically will wake up early..

Today was that day..Went to sleep at 1am.. Woke up to no alarm at 5am..

Originally Posted by Jking0821

I am up every day at 5am for work.  I usually try to get to sleep around 10 to get 7 hours but usually ends up being around 11 if not later.  I can go about 5 days getting 5 hours of sleep a night.  But on the weekends my body needs the rest.  I am always an early riser but I will be taking naps for 2 hours during the middle of the day on saturday or sunday.  Or i pass out at like 11pm and wake up at 10am feeling like i just got done hibernating.

Waking up from a long hard sleep (pause) is one of the best feelings in the world.  All sorts of refreshed and healthy feeling
yeah on sunday i start work at 5 am. and  i go to sleep at 11 or even 12. after work like at 5 p.m. i can feel my body getting tired and i cant really focus on anything except tv

Originally Posted by Jking0821

On that note im going to bed.

I usually fall asleep late, 2-4 AM. However, I love sleeping. I'll wake up early if necessary but if I've got nothing to do you bet I'm waking up after 12 PM. Very unproductive pattern though.

Ahh, the life of working second shift.  Home at 11pm, awake till probably 2-3am.  But now its my weekend, so who knows whats up.

pav6v.gif

I go to sleep at like 3-5 everyday and wake up at like 1-2 except when i have work i wake up at 10 and im at work at 11. I'd prefer if i woke up earlier but meh

i love sleeping though i need like 10-12 hours at least
laugh.gif
or else im tired

Back
Top Bottom