====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

Originally Posted by no r3gard

never wear them wrote:
Wow at how this thread blew up! 
Been picking up a lunar every damn week haha

This one I actually felt like taking a picture of...
Took me forever to find a sz12 in womens. Envied a certain NikeTalker for having em. 
 I'm glad you finally got your pair though!  There's no better feeling....but anyways, I just got a pair of the volt lunar woods and another pair of lunarglide 1s in the black/grey CW from the UPS lady today.  these should keep me happy for awhile!

whats funny is....

i wasnt planning on going to an outlet on my vacation.... but my dumba** will stop no matter what, if i see a Nike outlet... heck, even at a funeral ceremony if that was the case....

so i go in.... look around the womens section and I'm texting BattleGround03 while im walking around right.......... (trippy)

and BAMM!!!
5091874814_141b75ab42_t.jpg
sz 12 in womens/10.5 in mens

i send him a pic text immediately lolol

had to get em right there, no question... 
I wouldn't even have minded if they charged me 300 for em...
I'd be glad to buy em for that amount with no problem. I'll even tip the cashier... that's how much i love this shoe.

i aint even gonna work out in these... I'll use some other lunars for that.

now that's the essence of sneaker collectin'... havent felt like that since i found some og jordan 13s at a swap meet for 90 bucks

Originally Posted by no r3gard

never wear them wrote:
Wow at how this thread blew up! 
Been picking up a lunar every damn week haha

This one I actually felt like taking a picture of...
Took me forever to find a sz12 in womens. Envied a certain NikeTalker for having em. 
 I'm glad you finally got your pair though!  There's no better feeling....but anyways, I just got a pair of the volt lunar woods and another pair of lunarglide 1s in the black/grey CW from the UPS lady today.  these should keep me happy for awhile!

whats funny is....

i wasnt planning on going to an outlet on my vacation.... but my dumba** will stop no matter what, if i see a Nike outlet... heck, even at a funeral ceremony if that was the case....

so i go in.... look around the womens section and I'm texting BattleGround03 while im walking around right.......... (trippy)

and BAMM!!!
sz 12 in womens/10.5 in mens

i send him a pic text immediately lolol

had to get em right there, no question... 
I wouldn't even have minded if they charged me 300 for em...
I'd be glad to buy em for that amount with no problem. I'll even tip the cashier... that's how much i love this shoe.

i aint even gonna work out in these... I'll use some other lunars for that.

now that's the essence of sneaker collectin'... havent felt like that since i found some og jordan 13s at a swap meet for 90 bucks

hahaha you're a crazy man! but i believe when you say you'd drop whatever the cost for em...i've seen your kobe V collection! dude, seriously, i think all the pics of your dark knights made me that much more determined to get them.  i had to go all the way to canada for em!
once i saw the replies regarding this shoe in this thread, I immediately caught feelings all over again for this shoe.  I rarely post comments on here, but when I do it's when I really have something to say and I just had to share my own personal infatuation with this shoe.

back to lunars in general, although i just got the volt CW of the lunar woods today, seeing all the pics of the blue CW....mannnn....i'm trying my best to resist!  I also love my second pair of lunarglide 1's.  Although most might think they're boring (black/grey) I think it's a real clean CW, very underrated and besides, I already have the black/orange CW which is far from boring!

hahaha you're a crazy man! but i believe when you say you'd drop whatever the cost for em...i've seen your kobe V collection! dude, seriously, i think all the pics of your dark knights made me that much more determined to get them.  i had to go all the way to canada for em!
once i saw the replies regarding this shoe in this thread, I immediately caught feelings all over again for this shoe.  I rarely post comments on here, but when I do it's when I really have something to say and I just had to share my own personal infatuation with this shoe.

back to lunars in general, although i just got the volt CW of the lunar woods today, seeing all the pics of the blue CW....mannnn....i'm trying my best to resist!  I also love my second pair of lunarglide 1's.  Although most might think they're boring (black/grey) I think it's a real clean CW, very underrated and besides, I already have the black/orange CW which is far from boring!

ive decided im gonna get every CW in the lunar eclipse........these are future classics. im gonna have to double up on this first CW too. ill use only one pair that i use for function. wow nike has me excited about kicks again. i hope they do come down in price like you guys predict.........years later ppl are gonna be beastin for these just watch.

ive decided im gonna get every CW in the lunar eclipse........these are future classics. im gonna have to double up on this first CW too. ill use only one pair that i use for function. wow nike has me excited about kicks again. i hope they do come down in price like you guys predict.........years later ppl are gonna be beastin for these just watch.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I said the same thing man, i told my bro havent seen such a dope shoe in a minute from Nike; im even getting the womens (white/pink) colorway
This model is just
pimp.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
happy.gif

I said the same thing man, i told my bro havent seen such a dope shoe in a minute from Nike; im even getting the womens (white/pink) colorway
This model is just
pimp.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
happy.gif

Originally Posted by 951guero

This model is just
pimp.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
happy.gif

when i was in the nike store i already said that.....thing is im a sz 12 in mens so for me itd be harder to do

i already went in the team AM thread an said something i shouldnt have
laugh.gif

im a HUGE am fan but i think nike might have a hit with this new lunar line.

Originally Posted by 951guero

This model is just
pimp.gif
sick.gif
smokin.gif
happy.gif

when i was in the nike store i already said that.....thing is im a sz 12 in mens so for me itd be harder to do

i already went in the team AM thread an said something i shouldnt have
laugh.gif

im a HUGE am fan but i think nike might have a hit with this new lunar line.

NWT: Wow that's a crazy coincidence! hahaha

NR: It's dope to see another Lunar fan in here!

Audi: I saw that haha! I love AMs myself! They actually got me to start running (HOAs 93s + 95s), but I will NEVER go back to running in anything AM because their tech is obsolete, they're too heavy for my liking and always gave me blisters. Casual wear may be another story though.

NWT: Wow that's a crazy coincidence! hahaha

NR: It's dope to see another Lunar fan in here!

Audi: I saw that haha! I love AMs myself! They actually got me to start running (HOAs 93s + 95s), but I will NEVER go back to running in anything AM because their tech is obsolete, they're too heavy for my liking and always gave me blisters. Casual wear may be another story though.

man im soooo IRKED!!! I was going to place my order for the lunar racers 2 (i was going to do it last night but didnt for some reason) and with it in my cart along with another pair of lunarflys in volt cw, i get a popup saying that my racers in my size were OOS!!!! Oh my heart broke and I was so happy because there was that 25% off 99 on eastbay....i even called them to confirm they were out and indeed they were....i was so peeved at myself for not placing the order earlier last night or even during the day, instead i waited till 6pm and it was too late.

to make matters worse i had to get something else to make my order over 99 for the coupon to apply, i got a IT band for my right knee since that issue recently arose but still not enough...so i settled on 2 pairs of the volt flys (not bad but i didnt want to get 2 since i was going to get another pair in a different cw).....argh, i guess i wasnt meant to have them or if i did it was my fault for not acting sooner.

sorry i had to vent. so if someone sees lunar racer 2 in the grey/electric green let me know please.

**bangs head against the wall** see Ray you got my crazy for lunars LOL

man im soooo IRKED!!! I was going to place my order for the lunar racers 2 (i was going to do it last night but didnt for some reason) and with it in my cart along with another pair of lunarflys in volt cw, i get a popup saying that my racers in my size were OOS!!!! Oh my heart broke and I was so happy because there was that 25% off 99 on eastbay....i even called them to confirm they were out and indeed they were....i was so peeved at myself for not placing the order earlier last night or even during the day, instead i waited till 6pm and it was too late.

to make matters worse i had to get something else to make my order over 99 for the coupon to apply, i got a IT band for my right knee since that issue recently arose but still not enough...so i settled on 2 pairs of the volt flys (not bad but i didnt want to get 2 since i was going to get another pair in a different cw).....argh, i guess i wasnt meant to have them or if i did it was my fault for not acting sooner.

sorry i had to vent. so if someone sees lunar racer 2 in the grey/electric green let me know please.

**bangs head against the wall** see Ray you got my crazy for lunars LOL

Drew: YIKES! Is it really my fault?! hahahaha
I can definitely relate though! A couple months ago, I saw pair of Fly's for $48 on NDC, so I placed them in cart. The next day, NDC had their usual 20% off clearance promo, and I still didn't pull the trigger! Within ~12 hours my size was GONE! I guess that's a lesson for myself. SOMETIMES, you have to seize the opportunity haha

I'm about purchase what is most likely going my last Lunar in a volt cw 
wink.gif
haha

Drew: YIKES! Is it really my fault?! hahahaha
I can definitely relate though! A couple months ago, I saw pair of Fly's for $48 on NDC, so I placed them in cart. The next day, NDC had their usual 20% off clearance promo, and I still didn't pull the trigger! Within ~12 hours my size was GONE! I guess that's a lesson for myself. SOMETIMES, you have to seize the opportunity haha

I'm about purchase what is most likely going my last Lunar in a volt cw 
wink.gif
haha

Wonder if lunar will stiffin?....
I have a couple doubles and don't wanna bust out the new pair and have the lunar stiffin and not be as cushiony as if just released

Wonder if lunar will stiffin?....
I have a couple doubles and don't wanna bust out the new pair and have the lunar stiffin and not be as cushiony as if just released

^uh oh...

nwt- those are so clean. My outlet has them only in small sizes. I asked for a 12 for myself and they thought I was crazy

Back
Top Bottom