====(Team LUNARlite) == (GRAVITY is our ENEMY!)====

^uh oh...

nwt- those are so clean. My outlet has them only in small sizes. I asked for a 12 for myself and they thought I was crazy

Ahhh man, I knew I should've stayed out of here.... Im gonna need info on ALL of those LunarEclipse. "Just Great!"

Ahhh man, I knew I should've stayed out of here.... Im gonna need info on ALL of those LunarEclipse. "Just Great!"

Fabio: Haha YEP! I don't think I could wait ~six more months! Getting them for a good price was the clincher. As for the Eclipse cws, I know of the first two and the Black / White cw are legit, but I'm not too sure about the others. I know that there were samples out there with standard mesh of the 1st cw (grey/volt), but Nike finalized production with the "Diamond Mesh", as seen on the women's LG1s, because tt allows more breathability. However, it MAY be vary to the cws. November will tell.

Mike: Dope to see you here, kuya! haha

Here are some women's cw...
408580.jpg

408580_1_sailneutralgrey.jpg

rs6hrp.jpg

-edit-
Drew: How was the sizing / fit on the Eclipses? 
nerd.gif
 I hope ordered the proper size. 

Fabio: Haha YEP! I don't think I could wait ~six more months! Getting them for a good price was the clincher. As for the Eclipse cws, I know of the first two and the Black / White cw are legit, but I'm not too sure about the others. I know that there were samples out there with standard mesh of the 1st cw (grey/volt), but Nike finalized production with the "Diamond Mesh", as seen on the women's LG1s, because tt allows more breathability. However, it MAY be vary to the cws. November will tell.

408580.jpg

rs6hrp.jpg

-edit-
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

408580.jpg

rs6hrp.jpg

-edit-
nerd.gif

true to size for me on the eclipse ray

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

408580.jpg

rs6hrp.jpg

-edit-
nerd.gif

true to size for me on the eclipse ray

IMO, yes, the Eclipse has topped the LunarTrainer aesthetically, BUT, OVERALL, the LunarTrainer is and will always be G.O.A.T.   

-edit-
NWT: True about the 180 fusion. I suppose an AM97 wouldn't be as bad as the 90s, but I'd still be disappointed.

IMO, yes, the Eclipse has topped the LunarTrainer aesthetically, BUT, OVERALL, the LunarTrainer is and will always be G.O.A.T.   

-edit-
NWT: True about the 180 fusion. I suppose an AM97 wouldn't be as bad as the 90s, but I'd still be disappointed.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by never wear them

earlier at the gym

5098423624_9bbd17591f_z.jpg

no lunar shoe will ever top this lunar shoe.
thats funny

cuz the eclipse have
incorrect....eclipse are heavy and stiff however they do soften up during runs but they do not beat the trainers imo....yes ive run in both.  however on the points of aesthetics, yes eclipse look awsome but performance wise not the best.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by never wear them

earlier at the gym

5098423624_9bbd17591f_z.jpg

no lunar shoe will ever top this lunar shoe.
thats funny

cuz the eclipse have
incorrect....eclipse are heavy and stiff however they do soften up during runs but they do not beat the trainers imo....yes ive run in both.  however on the points of aesthetics, yes eclipse look awsome but performance wise not the best.

Back
Top Bottom