Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey man thats a killer album cover right there. They just don't make them like that anymore. Anyway i'm kind of wondering if I'm spending to muchon concerts. This year alone I'm going to see Saxon, Queensryche, Exodus, Testament, Mayhem Festival, Metallica, and I just found out Priest is coming myway again. I better chill out but I just can't help it when someone good comes to my town. My credit card balance is pretty high right now. But I figure alot of those groups are getting old so minus well see them while they are still around.

Jammed out to:

Decomposing Serenity
Iron Maiden
Morbid Angel
Viscera
Metallica
King Diamond
Judas Priest

what the hell are you guys complaining about? im a raptor fan for christs sake
laugh.gif
sick.gif

dont worry rust, im pulling for the lakers w/ you. btw, thanks for the aild recommendations. its pretty dope

bcf, here are pictures of the shirts you wanted to see on the last page. sorry for the camera phone quality

2zqvvba.jpg

mw back

2vl03z5.jpg

mw front

nei8ur.jpg

bodom. all the back says is 'cobhc'. i love this one
pimp.gif

2i9ate.jpg

bonus from the autograph signing. this is the best pic i could get of them unfortunately. anyone else ever meet or get an auto from one of your favorite bands?

Physicx -- Those are some sweet shirts dude.
pimp.gif
Thanks for posting pics.

Today/This Morning:

As I Lay Dying
Iron Maiden
Haste The Day

Yeah man those shirts are sick. Just pisses me off more that I missed them last year.

Cannibal Corpse
Napalm Death
Overkill
Exodus

Physicx I better hear you are going to that Canadian Carnage conert with Slayer and Megadeth Co-Headlining. You lucky canadians. If you plan on going and youwant pit tickets let me know and I'll give you the password to get the presale pit tickets. Man I got pissed when I heard it was only for Canada.

^you know it
pimp.gif

my jaw literally dropped when i read that that they would be touring together. then i started sweating when i saw my city on the short list.

i hope that they announce more tour dates for america, you guys especially. i know that you are a huge megadeth and slayer fan.

bcf im pming you for that presale code as i type this

team metalhead member brettTHEjett is also from edmonton. he was actually the one who broke the news to me early yesterday morning. props to him as well

i was listening to killing is my business the entire ride home this evening
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Physicx

^you know it
pimp.gif

my jaw literally dropped when i read that that they would be touring together. then i started sweating when i saw my city on the short list.

i hope that they announce more tour dates for america, you guys especially. i know that you are a huge megadeth and slayer fan.

bcf im pming you for that presale code as i type this

team metalhead member brettTHEjett is also from edmonton. he was actually the one who broke the news to me early yesterday morning. props to him as well

i was listening to killing is my business the entire ride home this evening
pimp.gif

Hey man I'm still going to see Slayer on the Mayhem festival this summer but its a junk load of bands like Marilyn Manson, White Chapel, Job for a Cowboy,God Forbid, Killswitch Engage, Behemoth, Canibal Corpse which is going to be awesome, and Bullet for my Valentine (I hope they get bottled off) and a junkloadmore but you got Megadeth, Slayer, and Machinehead what more can you want. Anyway enjoy yourself man its gonna kill. I'm waiting for that new Megadethalbum.

Originally Posted by G2345

did anybody catch time warp on discovery channel with metallica???
pimp.gif
i dvr'd it, finally saw it this morning, its crazy how you can see vapors coming out of james mouth in slow mo considering(well im assuming)where they were filming was room temperature and all the spit
sick.gif
. also thecymbals lookin like jello in slow mo
laugh.gif
. im not gonna lie part of mecringed when james smashed those guitars
laugh.gif
. i was hoping he used asquier or a cheap epiphone instead. anyways good show and worth checking out.

thats awesome lineup for the mayhem festival. damn shame its not going to san diego rust

props to brother bcf for hooking up that presale code. got some floor tickets to slayer and megadeth
pimp.gif

anywho, today

blue oyster cult
arch enemy
myGrain
imperanon

Got my tickets to that Mayhem festival a month ago. Its going to be one insane festival. You don't get festivals like that here in the states.

Originally Posted by BCF06

Got my tickets to that Mayhem festival a month ago. Its going to be one insane festival. You don't get festivals like that here in the states.
ohwell.gif

tired.gif

grin.gif

All in that order. I really really wanted to see Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, and Bullet For My Valentine. Ive never seen any of those bands live. And even thoughive seen Behemoth, Killswitch, Trivium, All That Remains, and WhiteChapel... I need to see them again lol.
What the holy hells bells kind of tour doesnt stop in San Diego? I mean we are in the top 10 populated citys. Its a damn shame...

Physicx -- Blue Oyster Cult rocks.

Back
Top Bottom