Team Metal Heads thread : Keep metal alive join the team!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I dont know if there has ever been one before but im trying to start up a team of metalhead sneaker collectors. Anyone who listens to metal/hardcore or justanything along those lines is welcome to join and to contribute to the thread. Anyone who wants to join the team just pm me then throw up the sig. Ive alwayslistened to metal all my life as well as collected sneakers for the past 2 years. I dont see why sneaker collecting has to be strictly a hiphop thing. Metalheads unite!!!

pimp.gif

thats 4 members now keep it going join the team. Everyone just make a simple red Team MetalHeads sig large font. Keep asking people you think would beinterested

so whats everyone been listening to.

Me its been Straight thrashhhhhhhh

Vio-lence, Municipal Waste, Exodus, Nuclear Holocaust

Ive been listening to a lot of Whitechapel and Despised Icon. As well as Iron Maiden because im getting hyped for their show later this month in Irvine. ANyoneelse going?

id love to go see em but the venue their playing here sucks and tickets are mad expensive it sucks cause this is the 4th time ill be missing them play here.

if your listening to thrash def check out violator - thrash maniacs
me its been just black dahlia
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Johnstaysfresh

id love to go see em but the venue their playing here sucks and tickets are mad expensive it sucks cause this is the 4th time ill be missing them play here.

Where are they playing in your area? Im pretty stoked for it. I havent seen them live because I could never afford tickets. lol.

I cant wait for the Maiden show coming my way. I already got those pit tickets im just waiting for them. They come to my town on the 21. By the wayjohnnystayfresh they are going to Aces High and Hallowed be thy name.

Boris' new album Smile has been getting a lot of spins recently. Highly reccommended, it rocks hard.

Some stuff I listen to is Testament, Exodus, Old School Metallica, Megadeth, Slayer, Pantera, Venom, Mercyful Fate, Saxon, Manowar, Judas Priest, Motorhead,Death Angel, and of course Iron Maiden. Mostly old school stuff. There is just to much to name.

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Check out Iced Earth.

What did you think after you gave it a spin? Im a fan of Iced Earth.

I just listened to the Hottness' new album. Metalcore band from North Carolina that my cousins friends with. Also listened to Hammerfall, Edguy, andWintersun.

Ive listened to Iced Earth for a long time. IMO The Ripper > Barlow. I Listen to a lot of metal but not any of the "EMO" or new crap like that.Six feet under is a good band no one mentioned if you haven't heard them check em out, I suggest Bringer of Blood as the first song to listen to.

Originally Posted by onlyjays9P

Ive listened to Iced Earth for a long time. IMO The Ripper > Barlow. I Listen to a lot of metal but not any of the "EMO" or new crap like that. Six feet under is a good band no one mentioned if you haven't heard them check em out, I suggest Bringer of Blood as the first song to listen to.

Yeah i liked the reckoning and ten thousand fists both songs kick $%#. Hey Onlyjays if you like six feet under i suggest checking out Torture Killer itsChris Barnes side project its way better then SFU in my opinion peep the song forever dead.
Also if you wanna be part of the team throw up the sig

Originally Posted by KiiidThrash

if your listening to thrash def check out violator - thrash maniacs
me its been just black dahlia
pimp.gif

yeah violator thrash the fck out lol. Some more good newer thrash is Dekapitator, Fueled by fire, and Warbringer.

I saw Warbringer a few months back with Nile awesome show seeing them on stage made me feel like real metals finally making a strong comeback

Back
Top Bottom