++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

first and foremost wow at all this heat.. secon how well do Nike Air Max2 Light hold up.. looking at a ds pair but do know if these would crack or crumble onme if i wear them.. want to know before i spend the money.. any help would be appreciated..

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

first and foremost wow at all this heat.. secon how well do Nike Air Max2 Light hold up.. looking at a ds pair but do know if these would crack or crumble on me if i wear them.. want to know before i spend the money.. any help would be appreciated..

Mooi Guy!! en draagbaar!!!

about those lights/ you will find it out when you wear them...

skylons 93 or structures 93 and 94 were no problem for me to wear...
mach forces 92 did crack also a pair of am90 from 1990 alsdo did crack...

Originally Posted by kapepper

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

first and foremost wow at all this heat.. secon how well do Nike Air Max2 Light hold up.. looking at a ds pair but do know if these would crack or crumble on me if i wear them.. want to know before i spend the money.. any help would be appreciated..

about those lights/ you will find it out when you wear them...

Nice answer...
happy.gif

^^^^^^^great pair and in Great condition....
best colorway in almost perfect condition!

still looking for that colorway...
all i have are these colorways:

^Sick stuff Karl. When are we gonna get another blog update?
smile.gif

I am going out of town for a few weeks, so I won't be able to post. (I do have internet on my phone though so I will be able to keep up with this threadhehe)

Originally Posted by kapepper

^^^^^^^great pair and in Great condition....

It would not hurt Nike to retro these, considering how popular this kind of colorway has become in recent years...

All these original Tail Winds look nice...

does anyone know how to prevent the paint from cracking on the tongue/toe box of vintage sneakers?

Originally Posted by INC365

Today, '92 ACG Escape:

28jzdxd.jpg
Just had a pair of these crumble on me. Brown pair DS won them for like 23 dollars. Good luck with those they are beautiful. (my size too)

Originally Posted by 67676777

does anyone know how to prevent the paint from cracking on the tongue/toe box of vintage sneakers?

the paint or the leather? never saw paint cracking on my vintage shoes, leather yes...

Jack: will do some update soon... take care!

leather... paint... whatever it is...
it flakes off really easily on vintage shoes and on vintage white sneakers it looks terrible.
please help i wanna be able to wear some of my cheaper stuff...

Hi everyone ! I'm new here, I'm french, and I'm not fluent in english... So don't bite me if I make mistakes !
happy.gif

congratulations to every members of this forum, it's a real PLEASURE to read it, and as we say in my country, it makes blind persons crying ! I'm notrich enough to have the biggest collection on this earth, but I'll try to be as present as I can !

iMG-034.jpg

Nike court force OG 87

310251_75038c0aaf_l.jpg

AM90 wmn CW OG x AM90 Infrared OG

310246_03012462ae_l.jpg

Asking for you help to find out the name of these, I don't remember it... Nike command IV ?

iMG-037.jpg

Same problem !

I'll post a few more later !

Originally Posted by dline59

help id'n a shoe

the ones jesus is rockin i had em back in the day cant find a pic or remember the name

its either the air winged flight or the air hawk flight, i like how this is in spanish

nerd.gif
nerd.gif
nerd.gif
Tailwinds red colorway was my first ever nike sneaker.
Very very very nice pair up there and perfect condition too. I saw a pair on ebay, too bad wasn't my sz.
mad.gif

Karl, those grape tailwinds are AMAZING!!
What size are those if you dont mind me asking.

Originally Posted by Kngeby

Karl, those grape tailwinds are AMAZING!!
What size are those if you dont mind me asking.

i think it is a size 8 or something lik that..have to check it

Back
Top Bottom