++++++TEAM VINTAGE HEAT THREAD++++++

^^Those Sample XIVs Are TOUGH
pimp.gif

Got Any Clearer Pics?

Wow Karl... those are awesome... How much is something like that going for these days? And better yet, how much do you get those for??? USD?

Got these super cheap from the same people out of Alabama that I got that last vintage pair I posted...

I had these when I was in 4th grade... Used to play football in the dirt with these and kickball and tag... Ahh those were the days...

Nice Air Tights.

I think I know where you got those from...those same people have a lot of nice-looking vintage stuff.

Yeah you do... They're cool people too... Tell em Jake and Aaron out of San Antonio sent you if you buy something....

^^^Word. I got the Flight Ones and Lambastes from them...

My contribution to this thread.
24xdjrq.jpg

14vkzs7.jpg

307x6l3.jpg

14k9zs2.jpg

zjts9s.jpg

rmi45t.jpg

123tb9d.jpg

34981ts.jpg

f019fo.jpg

a0f0i0.jpg

30aqjoi.jpg

35ku64j.jpg

otgnif.jpg

huls3a.jpg

t7g6zm.jpg

2ahgoeg.jpg

2u8kobp.jpg

10or7sm.jpg

thanks for the pictures Ucasta!!

some new pick ups

another pair of liite's

and these delta fortces came in... size 9 DS and only 10 euro

Originally Posted by jwdanklefs

Wow Karl... those are awesome... How much is something like that going for these days? And better yet, how much do you get those for??? USD?
thanks, but i really dont have an idea about the value of these... early nike is not my "specialty"... and dont know how much a pair ofthese would go...

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Delta forces are sick. Probably my favorite from that era.
thanks!

i have read somewhere that the Air revs started it all with you... with me its the same...
already posted these pics, but thaught of posting these again for bubbaela

Originally Posted by kapepper

Originally Posted by BubbaEla1

Delta forces are sick. Probably my favorite from that era.
thanks!

i have read somewhere that the Air revs started it all with you... with me its the same...
already posted these pics, but thaught of posting these again for bubbaela

yes sir. That was the shoe that nike turned me out with. The Converse Weapon got me started paying attention to shoes because Magic wore them. But when Nikemade the Revolution and had that commercial for them with the Beattles song "Revolution"playing i was sold from there. A single tear of joy fallsfrom my eye when i see those pics man. Thanks for posting them. And on a side note i still resent J. Gutierrez and R. Jimenez for each having the blue/blk/whtpictured above while i was playing in some bootleg airwalks. I think of all the shoes nike has ever retrod i was the most excited when they brought back theRevolutions.

Back
Top Bottom