#Tearsofjoy appreciation

Originally Posted by grittyman20

internat1b3351.jpg

"What did I do to deserve this"

...I DON'T KNOW...

I rode around the city out of my mind for like 2 hrs with this on repeat when the album dropped

I rode around the city out of my mind for like 2 hrs with this on repeat when the album dropped

Originally Posted by cartune

Cosign to everything said so far...and that Christ/Vivica nice line always seemed so random to me
laugh.gif

not as random as that emmit till line @$* does that even meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
He @%!!%@* white chicks? It still sucks

laugh.gif
Yeah, obviously the lyrics arent the strong point of the song.
But his presence, his spoken-word flow, that beat, and that hook >>>

Originally Posted by cartune

Cosign to everything said so far...and that Christ/Vivica nice line always seemed so random to me
laugh.gif

not as random as that emmit till line @$* does that even meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
He @%!!%@* white chicks? It still sucks

laugh.gif
Yeah, obviously the lyrics arent the strong point of the song.
But his presence, his spoken-word flow, that beat, and that hook >>>

J. Cole verse on this beat >

Someone please teach me how to embed on Yuku. Every time I post the code it gives on Youtube it doesn't work

J. Cole verse on this beat >

Someone please teach me how to embed on Yuku. Every time I post the code it gives on Youtube it doesn't work

The intro stops me from playing it as much as I would...but as I typed this, I just remembered that feature in iTunes that'll let me rock out accordingly.

Song is dope
pimp.gif

The intro stops me from playing it as much as I would...but as I typed this, I just remembered that feature in iTunes that'll let me rock out accordingly.

Song is dope
pimp.gif

i always hated the intro which is why ive never played it before. i will give it a listen this evening.

i always hated the intro which is why ive never played it before. i will give it a listen this evening.

Back
Top Bottom