#Tearsofjoy appreciation

internat1b3351.jpg

"What did I do to deserve this"

Word.

For a minute it was mandatory that I listened to it at least 2x before I punched that clock at work.

Word.

For a minute it was mandatory that I listened to it at least 2x before I punched that clock at work.

Rozay's best song in his catalogue.

"what did we do to deserve this
not to dwell on the the past but l
To keep it real, I gotta represent for Emmitt Till"
frown.gif

Rozay's best song in his catalogue.

"what did we do to deserve this
not to dwell on the the past but l
To keep it real, I gotta represent for Emmitt Till"
frown.gif

Definitely appreciated.

People can say what they want about Rick Ross, but there is no denying this song.

Definitely appreciated.

People can say what they want about Rick Ross, but there is no denying this song.

Hardest song of the year. I wish he would've released this to radio but radio wasn't ready for it. Aston Martin Music doing big things though.

I remember the Rawse thread and dudes were talkin' about how this song is not hot and how it shouldn't have had Cee-Lo on it......+#+ amazed the hell out of me. I didn't think Rawse was capable of making a song like this. I wish Teflon Don had one more Tears of Joy on it though.

Hardest song of the year. I wish he would've released this to radio but radio wasn't ready for it. Aston Martin Music doing big things though.

I remember the Rawse thread and dudes were talkin' about how this song is not hot and how it shouldn't have had Cee-Lo on it......+#+ amazed the hell out of me. I didn't think Rawse was capable of making a song like this. I wish Teflon Don had one more Tears of Joy on it though.

Cosign to everything said so far...and that Christ/Vivica nice line always seemed so random to me
laugh.gif

Cosign to everything said so far...and that Christ/Vivica nice line always seemed so random to me
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by grittyman20

laugh.gif

not as random as that emmit till line @$* does that even meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
He @%!!%@* white chicks? It still sucks

Originally Posted by grittyman20

laugh.gif

not as random as that emmit till line @$* does that even meannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn
He @%!!%@* white chicks? It still sucks

Back
Top Bottom