Tebow = Heisman Winner

Eh... congrats he worked hard for it.

I'm a bit tired of hearing how good of a person he is because of his faith and being a "good christian". I have no disrespect towardsChristianity but to say someone is a good person simply because he's a Christian is not right.

Wow I can see why Tebow can run all day. Dude has lungs the size of a parachute.

WHAT THE HELL?????????

mad.gif

I HATE YOU ESPN GUYS. THIS IS A TRAVESTY IN COLLEGE FOOTBALL. I'M CALLING DUCKTALES.

tired.gif

now all he has to do is just run all over Michigan.....word to Amanti Edwards...

Its ok Darren, really. Forget the Heisman, you are going to win a Super Bowl next year when NE picks you.

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Heisman doesn't mean anything anyway.

It means something but they do put way too much into it with the fancy ceremony and all. It's football!!

congrats tim

^^^ps Beanie Wells may have something to say about next years heisman.!
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by BirdsIView

Originally Posted by jumpman247

Heisman doesn't mean anything anyway.

It means something but they do put way too much into it with the fancy ceremony and all. It's football!!

Makes great stories to tell the grand kids,

Grandpa - "Your old grandpa won the heisman back in 2007, boy i tell ya i was on top of the world"

Grandkids - "Did you play in the NFL Grandpa?"

Grandpa - "I was drafted by the Detroit Lions in the 6th round of the 2008 draft"

I always feel sorry for these sorry QBs (like Tebow) who, 10 years from now, will be back standing next to Tim Brown at the Heisman ceremony.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by rocketzballa23

I'm so sick of hearing how great of a person he is.
alien.gif

same here. i went to HS with the kid and he was a chill dude and good person.

Then he went to UF
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom